Photo
- - - - -

GGT #114 Can't Wait For The Flood Of New Kinect Games at E3!!

• Please log in to reply
500 replies to this topic

#481 tiredfornow

tiredfornow

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

MW2 is so much more fun than Black Ops.

You know it. We did one bathroom, kitchen, living room, and hallway, all the same flooring. It looks pretty pimp.

Pic is near the end, only the living room to go.

Spoiler

But seriously, I need a regular job. Money is pretty cool. Too bad there are almost no jobs here, and I'm not flipping burgers. [-(

Probably just going to start my own business or something.

Wood laminate? Looks nice.

Posted Image

#482 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:51 PM

I'm looking forward to this.

Started LA Noire. This game is not easy

If you're talking about interrogating people, you'll get better at it. At first I found it hard, but by the end I was able to read people almost 100% of the time.

#483 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:51 PM

Wood laminate? Looks nice.

Yeah, it's wood laminate. Not hardwood expensive, but leagues better than vinyl shit.

It was like, $2 a square foot, dude got a deal IMO. We used just under 470 square feet, so that's roughly $1000 to do most of friend's bro's house. Shit replaces some pissed on nasty ass carpet, dude loves the new floor.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#484 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:54 PM

If you're talking about interrogating people, you'll get better at it. At first I found it hard, but by the end I was able to read people almost 100% of the time.

I haven't seen you playing the game I sent you yet.

#485 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

Obama took it..just like your freedom. :D

Joke's on him, then. Tommy Douglas took my freedom back in '47.

Posted Image

#486 tiredfornow

tiredfornow

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:58 PM

Wood floor looks classy, too.

Posted Image

#487 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:03 PM

Wood floor looks classy, too.

Yes it is, very classy. 8-)

It's funny, I've worked with him a bunch of times over the years, tearing out floors and installing them. We usually tear out carpet and replace it with laminate because it's way cheaper than hardwood flooring and doesn't look like ass like vinyl. And sometimes you'll tear up the shitty stained up cheap carpet in an older house and find hardwood underneath it. Back when carpet was expensive and the cool thing to have, people would just cover up their hardwood floors with carpet like dumbasses.

If you tear up your carpet and find nice hardwood underneath it, it's great. Don't even have to do shit then, just refinish it.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#488 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:18 PM

I haven't seen you playing the game I sent you yet.

What game was that again? I seem to have forgotten.

#489 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:28 PM

I think I like playing Isabela the most in Dragon Age 2.

#490 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:35 PM

MW2 is so much more fun than Black Ops.

I prefer Black Ops myself. MW2 had too many glitches that took ages to get patched, and it was annoying always getting killed by helicopters etc. That's much less prevalent in Black Ops since the Killstreak Kills don't count toward earning your next Killstreak. And the Nukes were annoying as it made it possible for teams to win objective games without even trying to do the objectives.

CoD 4 is still my favorite in the series though.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#491 BlueScrote

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:36 PM

It's hard. 40 hour weeks with almost no money coming in the beginning, while spending a ton of money.

Wait, 40 hour weeks are hard now?

#492 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:39 PM

Dead Space Extraction had a story that was way more fun and interesting to me than DS and DS2....I just wish the gameplay had been less boring.
Posted Image

where scoob

#493 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:41 PM

CoD 4 is still my favorite in the series though.

Yep, it's the only one I still have and would be willing to play from time to time. MW2 just added too much stuff. I haven't bought BLOPS though and don't intend to, so I can't exactly say much on it. I just tend to stay away from Treyarch games though after their past efforts.

Dead Space Extraction had a story that was way more fun and interesting to me than DS and DS2....I just wish the gameplay had been less boring.

I love the part where you
Spoiler

#494 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

What game was that again? I seem to have forgotten.

Log onto Steam, that will help remind you. Unless you're going to back out of the challenge that is.

#495 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:45 PM

Log onto Steam, that will help remind you. Unless you're going to back out of the challenge that is.

If I logged into Steam though I would be too tempted to play more Cricket Revolution.

#496 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:46 PM

Yep, it's the only one I still have and would be willing to play from time to time. MW2 just added too much stuff. I haven't bought BLOPS though and don't intend to, so I can't exactly say much on it. I just tend to stay away from Treyarch games though after their past efforts.

I love the part where you

Spoiler

Yeah I knew about it but I just really enjoyed the whole story, with the shifting viewpoints and everything. It felt horror movie-ish, and I actually wondered which characters would live/die and was concerned for them even if they were all one-note. It was way closer to a horror feel than the main series has ever hit.
Posted Image

where scoob

#497 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

Yeah I knew about it but I just really enjoyed the whole story, with the shifting viewpoints and everything. It felt horror movie-ish, and I actually wondered which characters would live/die and was concerned for them even if they were all one-note. It was way closer to a horror feel than the main series has ever hit.

I completely agree with you on that. I love the main series, but it was not nearly as scary/horror-like as Extraction. I wonder how much the on-rails part actually adds to that.

#498 JSP

JSP

Return to my Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:49 PM

Maybe it's cause I was on Normal, but the actual shooting parts were pretty dull. I only died two or three times and the enemies moved so slow.
Posted Image

where scoob

#499 tiredfornow

tiredfornow

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:06 PM

I just feel like I actually shoot people in MW2. I tend to only play pure now in blops anyways, so killstreaks don't bother me. I just like modern shooters, I guess. I did have COD4 for a while until I had to give it back, and that was fun as shit playing mp again.

Oh, the maps in Blops suck ass, too.

Posted Image

#500 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

Uraizen, what was up with the steam gift? It now says it's invalid?

#501 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:17 PM

New Thread!

http://www.cheapassg...060#post8521060