Nba 2k11 (360) 15.00 At Walmart YMMV

Version3

CAGiversary!
nba2k11m.jpg

Was window shopping at walmart and upon going to the games section i noticed 15$ copies of 2k11. i bought one and can vouch for the price. not sure if its all walmarts :(.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']me want it[/QUOTE]

I'll echo these sentiments.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check the ones around here for it.

I'd buy it for $15, but I'm not going to risk going to Walmart just to have it be $30 here. Walmart = the first 3 circles of hell.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'd buy it for $15, but I'm not going to risk going to Walmart just to have it be $30 here. Walmart = the first 3 circles of hell.[/QUOTE]

You can always call them.

[quote name='Stimes']Looks like I know where I'm going for my lunch break today. Thanks[/QUOTE]

When I called my local Walmarts in the Orlando area they said it was 36.96. I would call before I go.

It's a even price so most likely clearance.
*However* there are $10 and $15 budget games that get sent to Wal-Marts, so perhaps this could be part of the line. Though this is rather soon.

[quote name='Gatorteen']When I called my local Walmarts in the Orlando area they said it was 36.96. I would call before I go.[/QUOTE]

Do you think they scanned it? Never call, if priced wrong it won't be by the time you get there and could be sold out. I haven't been to Wally World in a while anyways, I think I'll check it out.

Wow this Walmart must be dumb. 2K11 was the best selling NBA 2K game of all time.

I may be wrong, but I doubt it!

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']this is MOST LIKELY YMMV, but perhaps any walmart employees can say otherwise??[/QUOTE]

I work at one in Fayetteville,NC and the one at our store is 39.99.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']No go here in Baltimore, MD. Called all the stores in the general vicinity and all have it at $39.xx.[/QUOTE]
Well, that sucks. That's my area as well. I would jump all over this for $15.

wow great deal, i got this game on release day for about 40$ + 500 BB RZ points. I've probably got at least 500 hours on the game as well.

Went to do a PM with your picture at Best Buy, but they were sold out. Tried my Wal-Mart ($39.96) and they won't match their own stores. I'll try BB again in a few days.

[quote name='KemperJones']Went to do a PM with your picture at Best Buy, but they were sold out. Tried my Wal-Mart ($39.96) and they won't match their own stores. I'll try BB again in a few days.[/QUOTE]

What happened to no spending until July? Would Best Buy price match a picture like that? I've been waiting for this game to drop and I'll bite for 15 bucks if I can get it, still 39.99 at my local Walmart.

[quote name='Bigbob317']What happened to no spending until July? Would Best Buy price match a picture like that? I've been waiting for this game to drop and I'll bite for 15 bucks if I can get it, still 39.99 at my local Walmart.[/QUOTE]

I'll allow myself to buy something if I sell off things that I had. I sold a few games over the past couple weeks. That money is patiently waiting for Alice: Madness Returns to come out. My Paypal account is essentially my gaming allowance.

I was actually looking to pick NBA up for one of my employees. He sat down and saw this thread on my monitor earlier, and was interested. I'm not much of a sport guy. Well, not traditional sports. As you can see from my sig, I am playing Mario Super Sluggers.

Some stores will match with a pic, but it's YMMV (maybe greatly).

went to 2 different walmarts after seeing this thread. $39.96 in both Horsham, PA and one of the Philadelphia stores. I'm going to try the picture PM method at BB tomorrow. (fingers crossed!)

I hope someone can find a place to PM. I've been waiting ever so patiently to pull the trigger on this game, just waiting for it to drop under $20.

Checked the Lake Zurich & Streamwood, Illinois Targets yesterday and no dice as they both were still $39.xx for both systems...

Seems like a great deal for that game.. if I were really into those games. Unfortunately I'll have to pass.

Anyone know what BB or GS give in trade in value for this? Might be able to flip it for a decent profit.

bread's done
Back