Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

Sniper (PS3) w/$10 gift card

http://www.newegg.co...&Tpk=79-810-001

#2 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

Just a warning, it got bad reviews when it was on 360, I know the PS3 version will have add ons and definitely will be the definitive version, but this is coming out at 39.99, really suggest waiting for it to hit 19.99 which will probably be a few weeks after release at most

#3 yayawoo

yayawoo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

Just a warning, it got bad reviews when it was on 360, I know the PS3 version will have add ons and definitely will be the definitive version, but this is coming out at 39.99, really suggest waiting for it to hit 19.99 which will probably be a few weeks after release at most

Yup. I played through it but didn't like it. After 30% - 40% of game play, I just wanted to push through it and I sold it right after.

#4 NipPicker

NipPicker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:39 PM

multiplayer is lame. bunch of freaken sniper camping ... LOL

#5 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:55 PM

bunch of freaken sniper camping ... LOL

Isn't that what sniping is all about? It seems like this is the one game where camping would be an intended part of the game.

It's really too bad this game ended up being such a mess. A slow paced FPS seemed like a nice change of pace from the run-and-gun of COD games.

#6 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:36 PM

It's really too bad this game ended up being such a mess. A slow paced FPS seemed like a nice change of pace from the run-and-gun of COD games.

You should try BFBC2. Playing run-n-gun wouldn't get you far in this game.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#7 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

3 hour campaign and some really unfun multiplayer. Glad I got this for only $5 a few days ago on Steam.

#8 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:00 PM

3 hours? What the hell is the dude sniping?

#9 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:03 PM

3 hour campaign and some really unfun multiplayer. Glad I got this for only $5 a few days ago on Steam.

When was it 5? Actually would have gotten it for that price, I love sniping, which is why Im bummed this game didnt knock it out of the park

#10 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:20 PM

3 hours? What the hell is the dude sniping?

I actually got bored of how easy the sniping was, so I ended up doing a fair bit of throwing knifing. I completed an entire mission with the 5 knives you start with, haha.

When was it 5? Actually would have gotten it for that price, I love sniping, which is why Im bummed this game didnt knock it out of the park

4 or so days ago for a one day Steam sale. They don't heavily advertise these things, so you have to be diligent to check every day.