Photo
- - - - -

Homeless Dad's First Lowball is OVER! - THANKS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

Poll: Should there be a rolling ending?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Should there be a rolling ending?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:11 AM

Added some more stuff.

Yeah, I'll see what the interest is looking like regarding MGS. I figured people would prefer the innards, anyway.

No problem on the link ZxT, just wanted to funnel people to your awesome lowball.
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#32 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:57 AM

I live in Riverside in the Canyon Crest area I pass through there every now and then. Loma Linda is really, really nice but tell your friend it's a dry city!!!!! They do not have a single liquor store, it's also a smoke free, they also pride themselves being a "healthy city".

Is your friend looking for a house or apt? Redlands is the city right next it and is also really nice, so is Grand Terrace which is the other neighboring city of Loma Linda.

#33 Wchillinman

Wchillinman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:11 AM

Added some more stuff.

Yeah, I'll see what the interest is looking like regarding MGS. I figured people would prefer the innards, anyway.

No problem on the link ZxT, just wanted to funnel people to your awesome lowball.

I see some things I'm interested in. Regarding the M.G.S., I'll be interested either way.

Sealed-It's a gamble because if you win it, you could either have this is awesome moment if everything is in great condition or an awe I should have known moment if something is damaged.

Opened-It would take away the thrill & surprise of opening it yourself but people will know the exact condition of what they are bidding on.

So, I agree with your idea of seeing what other people think. Personally, I'm interested either way.

#34 zionoverfire

zionoverfire

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:52 AM

Ohhh breath of fires, if only I didn't own gba copies.

#35 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

I live in Riverside in the Canyon Crest area I pass through there every now and then. Loma Linda is really, really nice but tell your friend it's a dry city!!!!! They do not have a single liquor store, it's also a smoke free, they also pride themselves being a "healthy city".

Is your friend looking for a house or apt? Redlands is the city right next it and is also really nice, so is Grand Terrace which is the other neighboring city of Loma Linda.

Yeah, you're right around the corner. She's going to be there for residency for three years, so she's looking at an apartment or condo (to have something that would appreciate). Definitely passed the info over, thanks. I don't think she's checking it out until next month.

I'll have to pass the fact it's dry to her, she won't appreciate that. :lol:

Ohhh breath of fires, if only I didn't own gba copies.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I love them, and that BoFII is in fantastic condition, BoF is okay. But 8when I want to play them, I'll play my GBA copies on my Gamecube, which takes up less room. Still tough to get rid of my SNES collection, but that's the way it goes and I have to start somewhere.

Also, regarding the lowball, I'm likely starting it the end of next week. I'm still finding stuff to add and uploading pictures. Also, I'll be in Philly for half of this week, so sorry if I don't answer PMs. I'll update the info on the front page.

Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

#36 zionoverfire

zionoverfire

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

Still tough to get rid of my SNES collection, but that's the way it goes and I have to start somewhere.

This is true, however as time passes you'll realize which ones you really miss and you can always repurchase a few. I say this as a man who at one time or another owned nearly every Snes, PS1+2 and gba RPG.;)

#37 Cmw7290

Cmw7290

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

About a year or so ago I had ~650 Sega Genesis games (Trying to get all 707) But man majority of the games were collecting dust, and moved into a smaller house so I can't have all of that laying around. Down to about 60 or so left..

#38 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

I'll offer an under the table shiny nickel for everything.
OP= Online Pass
Currently selling DLC: Dead Island, RAGE, Dissidia: Aya Brea Costume, SR: The Third OP, Red Faction: Armageddon, Homefront OP + Avatar, BRINK, Portal 2 Steam Passes, Crysis 2 LE, Bulletstorm , NFS:HP OP , Dead Space 2 OP +Armor, Alice Madness: Returns OP, Motorstorm: Apoc, FEAR 3 Shredder + OP, Gears of War 2 ALL FRONTS, Halo: Reach Recon Helmet, Mortal Kombat OP

PM for more details

#39 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

Im on this
Cant wait
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#40 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:47 AM

I'll offer an under the table shiny nickel for everything.

Don't think I can pass on this offer...lowball is off. :lol:

Added a Radiating Hysterectomy for DS.

#41 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:50 AM

This is true, however as time passes you'll realize which ones you really miss and you can always repurchase a few. I say this as a man who at one time or another owned nearly every Snes, PS1+2 and gba RPG.;)

Haha, yeah, I've had a few that came in and out of my collection. Chrono Trigger for example. Don't see me getting rid of it again, though. Always flipped the cart, but never the box and innards.

About a year or so ago I had ~650 Sega Genesis games (Trying to get all 707) But man majority of the games were collecting dust, and moved into a smaller house so I can't have all of that laying around. Down to about 60 or so left..

That Genesis collection is absolutely crazy. But I know what you mean. I move a tonne, so it's always apartments or condos. And I am getting very very sick of moving my collection, then unpacking it.

#42 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

updated again. still have stuff to add. have a pile of pics i need to determine what's to ebay and what's to lowball.

#43 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:36 AM

Have roughly 39 items up with pics. Still need to get pics of the DS. Makes an awesome display, and of course is still playable. May add DLC fun I have lying around. Probably will add more when I get home. Hopefully this is worth the wait for you guys, I just want to do the darn thing right.

#44 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:25 PM

Posted Image

Pat Buchanan is aiming to take a lead with 50% in this poll.

As a clarification, I would probably have the lowball end at 22:00 EST or 19:00 PST if there's a rolling end. Probably the typical 22:00-23:59 EST, 19:00-20:59 PST random ending time.

#45 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

I think you should have it be like mickey's lowball and not end...ever! I think his started in the Eisenhower presidency and it's still going. ;)

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#46 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:55 AM

That's a thought. Or maybe we could do an inverse rolling end, in which if bids are placed within the last ten minutes, people must go back in time an additional ten minutes in order to place a valid bid. "You really screwed the grandmother this time" as they say.

Anyway one last look over and I should start 'er up tomorrow.

#47 MageSerge

MageSerge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:20 AM

Awww so Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 is out? Time to head to ebay.

#48 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

Yeah, it was late at night, I got an idea and decided to remove her plastic. I put all of the mk2 innards on display. Now I'll probably get sick of the exposed glory in six months and decide to sell it, getting one third the price I could get now. Such is the circle of idiocy life.

#49 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:55 AM

Feel free to start bidding!!!

#50 Relysis

Relysis

No Guns Next Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:57 AM

Feel free to start bidding!!!

Posted Image

#51 Goguenator

Goguenator

Optimus Prime

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:02 AM

Breath of Fire - $5
Break of Fire 2 - $5
Super Mario RPG - $5
Radiant Historia - $5
Killzone Liberation - $1

145093.png

#52 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:17 AM

23) Radiant Historia - with soundtrack and artbook SEALED- $20
64) Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch† (front, back)- $5
71) 3rd Birthday UK import Collector's Edition§ (front, back, side)-$5
72) EyePet with Camera*§ (front, back)-$5
74) Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Collector's Edition§ (front, back)-$5
75) Tactics Ogre UK import Collector's Edition (small tear on side plastic, check pic)§ (front, back, side)-$5
810) Suikoden Tierkreis CD (front, back)-$3
811) Tactics Ogre Tarot Cards - Gamestop Preorder Exclusive(front, back)-$5
Now Playing:

#53 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:24 AM

Sans Relysis, solid starts :mrgreen:

Time for bed. I expect Super Tennis to be up to $50 by the time I awake. :bouncy:

#54 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

61) Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2* (front, back) $1
66) MLB: The Show 10* (front, back) $1
67) Secret Agent Clank* (front, back) $1
68) SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2* (front, back) $1
69) SOCOM Tactical Strike* (front, back) $1
610) Virtua Tennis 3 (front, back) $1

PSP - Collector's Editions (sealed)
71) 3rd Birthday UK import Collector's Edition§ (front, back, side) - $6

I'll also let you pay $50 to take Super Tennis off your hands ;)
OP= Online Pass
Currently selling DLC: Dead Island, RAGE, Dissidia: Aya Brea Costume, SR: The Third OP, Red Faction: Armageddon, Homefront OP + Avatar, BRINK, Portal 2 Steam Passes, Crysis 2 LE, Bulletstorm , NFS:HP OP , Dead Space 2 OP +Armor, Alice Madness: Returns OP, Motorstorm: Apoc, FEAR 3 Shredder + OP, Gears of War 2 ALL FRONTS, Halo: Reach Recon Helmet, Mortal Kombat OP

PM for more details

#55 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:24 AM

Super Mario RPG - $9
99) :ps3: Gran Turismo XL Edition DLC Voucher

#56 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:43 AM

^^^^^
i dont know how much he bid on 99) Gran Turismo XL Edition DLC Voucher

1 each on
910) Homefront Battle Code
99) Gran Turismo XL Edition DLC Voucher
94) Dragon Age Online Pass

what's in this ones
92) Bulletstorm Limited Edition Online Pass
93) Dirt 3 VIP Pass (aka Online Pass)

and also does 72) work with a PSP Vita or just a PSP

#57 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

^^^^^
i dont know how much he bid on 99) Gran Turismo XL Edition DLC Voucher

1 each on
910) Homefront Battle Code
99) Gran Turismo XL Edition DLC Voucher
94) Dragon Age Online Pass

what's in this ones
92) Bulletstorm Limited Edition Online Pass
93) Dirt 3 VIP Pass (aka Online Pass)

and also does 72) work with a PSP Vita or just a PSP

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...pet on the VITA
OP= Online Pass

PM for more details

#58 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:23 AM

21.00 radiant historia
1.00 etrian odyssey
www.vg-force.com

#59 XxNinjaStaRRxX

XxNinjaStaRRxX

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:31 AM

71) 3rd Birthday UK import Collector's Edition $10
73) Final Fantasy IV Collection UK import Collector's Edition $10

BannerWME.png

#60 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:42 AM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...pet on the VITA

LOL, lov it

Just seems a lil funny that your bidding on another lowball, when your lowball says you need to pay your rent. #justsayin
Now Playing: