Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD] Gamestop Memorial Day PC Digital Deals FO3 GotY (registers on Steam) $14.99

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#151 Mogui

Mogui

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

Well, mine got cancelled, here is the reply i received after my first response:

I appreciate your patience in waiting for this order. The game Fallout 3: Game Of The year has been pulled out of the site. As a general rule, you should not be charged if the game is not yet delivered, which was not the case. Thus I refunded your order. Again, I apologize for whatever inconvenience this has caused,

Please consider this as confirmation of your refund in the amount of $14.99. Depending on your financial institution please allow a few days for the refund to appear. This will appear on your next credit card statement issued following this processing period.

We value your business as our customer and I will be glad to give you a coupon code so you can order "Fallout 3" with a 50% discount. Just reply to this email and our Customer Service representative will send it to you.

If you have additional questions please contact us.

Sincerely,

GRACE
TryMedia Customer Support
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 6am-6pm Weekends 7:30am-5PM Pacific Time
Toll Free #: 1-866-597-5514

glad they finally got back to me, took nearly a week to do so. On top of that i didn't get the product, and they offer 50% off an inferior version of the game that they do have.

If they had simply just given a flat-out coupon for 20-50% off my next purchase, i may have tried again with another game, but i don't think this is worth it... at least not yet

On another note, I wonder if Gamestop will finally realize that PC gaming DOES matter after this whole fiasco? Going into a sale w/ an utter lack of keys for a AAA title... psh. They should be ashamed to have passed PC off so long.

#152 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:45 PM

As a general rule, you should not be charged if the game is not yet delivered, which was not the case

Double negatives? LOL

#153 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:29 PM

Finally called and requested a refund. She pretty much said they were not getting any more codes. Very shitty of this company not to auto refund orders. Thanks to those who posted the number in this thread.. May of been hard to find it without you guys. And yeah offering 50% of Fallout 3 and I still have to buy all the dlc at 10 bucks a piece? Not a very good appeasement but whatevez.

IF anyone wants fallout 3 for 10 bucks. FO3B3BAE85C. Go at it.

#154 ssjChris

ssjChris

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

Yeah... Fuck Trymedia. I called and the lady I spoke to had no idea on why I was sent NO e-mails regarding the purchase (except for the one saying I'd get a key soon). I asked on if they are even getting more keys, and she seemed completely clueless. I just kindly accepted the refund and the joke of getting the original FO3.