(DEAD) The Saboteur $9.99 (360) @ Amazon

man how good is this? ive heard a lot of good things, I spent my last amazon cred on some msp points the other day.. this is the cheapest ive seen this game though.... decisions decisions..

I highly recommended this game as well. If for nothing else but to hear the line "You mean the one grinning like a cat with a cream flavored arsehole?"

I'll also chime in and say this was alot better then I had originally anticipated. It ends kinda abruptly since I think they were hoping to do a sequel, but since Pandemic closed down it seems doubtful, which is pretty damn sad. Otherwise had alot of fun in the game.

Why no PS3 love amazon? I'd get it for 360 but lately i've been building my ps3 collection, since my 360 collection is out of control. Looks like I'll just pay $17.99 for it with my chunk of GameStop credit.

I'm surprised to see all this positivity. After several hours driving the crappy cars around and blowing up as many of the something like 400+ blow up sites I could on my way to objectives, the awful combat, limited and clunky animations, and faux-Assassin's Creed-meets-Mercenaries style gameplay set in as being the muddled mess the game really is.

Just play Mercs 2 or Assassin's Creed 2 instead. Although, it never grew old hearing Sean O'Flannerty or whatever say "OH fuck" in super slow-motion when you die.

I currently have this game out from GameFly and I must say, it's well worth the $9.99. It started off slow, but I'm lovin' it now.

Damn, I can't believe I missed this. I've been waiting forever for it to drop to that price
eusa_doh.gif

:lol: The one day I don't check my wishlist for older games at Amazon...

[quote name='htown01']Damn, I can't believe I missed this. I've been waiting forever for it to drop to that price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I feel like a fool for paying $4.98 for it at Target last year. Oh wait. . .

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Yeah, I feel like a fool for paying $4.98 for it at Target last year. Oh wait. . .[/QUOTE]

No need to be a douche..especially since Target clearance prices and selection are YMMV.

For those that are still interested in picking this up for a reasonable price, it can be had for $9 Like New from Express Media, which is fulfilled by Amazon and eligible for free Prime shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r=&seller=&colid=155ZRKPKQ9JFN&condition=used

[quote name='Yanksfan']No need to be a douche..especially since Target clearance prices and selection are YMMV.

For those that are still interested in picking this up for a reasonable price, it can be had for $9 Like New from Express Media, which is fulfilled by Amazon and eligible for free Prime shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...r=&seller=&colid=155ZRKPKQ9JFN&condition=used[/QUOTE]

As soon as :360:The Saboteur hit the $9.99 (50% off) price point around my nearest Targets, all copies were gone. So yes, Target clearance prices are a huge YMMV.

Damn, if I buy used I run the risk of not getting the included bonus DLC. Thanks though Yanksfan.

I almost bought this last night, but ended up going with Assassin's Creed 2. This would have been the better deal. I had it before but traded it off before I gave it a fair chance which I wish now I hadn't. It's got an achievement for standing around and doing nothing.

bread's done
Back