(PC) Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light $4.95 @ Greenmangaming

Great deal if you've been keeping up with the GMG free promo games. After trading in all of mine, I only paid $0.71 for it.

It's a fantastic game for co-op, or even solo. Just really well made. That said, I prefer the XBL version, as I've had a lot of connection errors on the PC one trying to play with a friend. It kicks us both out and says "other player left session". Gets frustrating.

There was a sale on the game and all the DLC a month or two back, I think it was all 66% off. I picked up the remaining DLC stuff since it was like $1.40 each.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']There was a sale on the game and all the DLC a month or two back, I think it was all 66% off. I picked up the remaining DLC stuff since it was like $1.40 each.[/QUOTE]

That's when I picked up the game, but I haven't played it yet >.>

Still buying games on sale though, a backlog can never be big enough! :D

this game has been on sale so much
i beat it coop with a buddy. lots of fun. we still need to play the dlcs though and unlock everything.
totec is the man. its so satisfying to spam spears.
also, what a great preview picture for that youtube video...

[quote name='MysterD']Of course it activates on Steam - since this game REQUIRES Steam.[/QUOTE]

Your point? Everyone magically knew this the moment the game came out or something?

[quote name='Pheace']Your point? Everyone magically knew this the moment the game came out or something?[/QUOTE]
My point is "registering" something is usually optional, not a FORCED requirement.

[quote name='MysterD']My point is "registering" something is usually optional, not a FORCED requirement.[/QUOTE]

Why do people STILL cry about that? I mean ffs it isnt the hardest thing to do. Its a small price to pay for the best sales in the industry, unlimited downloads, friend lists, matchmaking, security, video and screenshot capture, all packaged into a FREE client. I mean all these sales and boost in indie developers wouldnt have come around if it wasnt for Steam. Good lord people.

[quote name='MysterD']My point is "registering" something is usually optional, not a FORCED requirement.[/QUOTE]

Ahh.

Well, to one person it's a downside, to the other it's a plus. For me, I like having my games on Steam anyway, so seeing a game registers on Steam is a bonus for me. For others, it's a turnoff.

Either way it helps to know instantly, so I added it.

bread's done
Back