Muramasa: The Demon Blade 11.99 fulfilled via Amazon Prime Eligible

This game has been sitting on my shelf from a Gamestop B2G1 sale a while ago. Haven't had the time to play it just yet... but at this price, I should've just waited. Oh well.

Hey there was a used one available for instant trade on Goozex. Grabbed that instead since I have a TON of Goozex points just floating out there waiting to be used. :) $3 trade token beats $12 shipped.

[quote name='xskaxninjax']This game has been sitting on my shelf from a Gamestop B2G1 sale a while ago. Haven't had the time to play it just yet... but at this price, I should've just waited. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Same here, though mine is a new copy. I just haven't turned on the Wii in quite awhile unfortunately. The game looks quite good and I think it would be worth the $12 to pick it up new from Amazon now.

Graphically, the game is beautiful and the fighting is fun. However, the major flaw lies in how the game is executed: too much traveling from one point to the next. Because of that, the game can get dull some times. But I'd say it's worth around that price if you're looking for a side-scroller RPG.

this game is one of the best to ever grace the Wii. Beautiful hand drawn graphics, very fun gameplay, tight controls, good level up system, and 30+ hours or play time. The ONLY mark against it is the back tracking. In the end, this is a must have. I payed 4 times this price and it was worth every penny.
DISCLAIMER... you should use a classic controller for this game, it is very difficult to play with the nunchuck/remote setup.

I keep getting this recommended to me by Amazon, does that make me a weeaboo too? .. Hits your spots, ha.

I just read through Amazon's product description, and I have several of the titles recommended below it, I might have to buy this with Gunblade for the free-shipping.

Thanks to this game, I noticed Epic Mickey's new price at least.

Edit: Now I remember what I wanted to ask. I bought my AvP: Hunter Edition through a 3rd party and wasn't charged any tax. Originally I thought "Well Amazon doesn't charge tax, right?" but then I remembered I live in New York. Do most 3rd party sellers not charge tax? I coulda swore that 3rd party seller was based in New York.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't played this get it now, it's beautiful, has amazing music, great combat, well executed sword forging mode, 2 characters, and a interesting story.

The only negatives is the back tracking and that they reuse some of the same backgrounds.

Like LiberalTugboat mentioned Classic Controller is a must, if you don't have a CC controller you can get one for super cheap on eBay

Beautiful artwork. Decent ranging to good music. Good boss fights. Abysmal everything else. Levels are a tedious slog of copy-pasted halls and nothing. Mook combat is dull to the point of mindlessness. For the price, you'll get your dollar's worth, but this was a big disappointment for me.

bread's done
Back