$20 Off Select New EA Titles PUR May 28-31

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 04:49 AM

Yes it works on all of the console games in-store, not sure on Sims 3 Deluxe for PC.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#32 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:06 AM

i just got a $15 dollar discount getting dragon age 2 USED online applied automatically.

#33 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:33 AM

I'm thinking about getting the sims medieval for that price. I know it's not a high end graphic game but do you need a newer pc to play it on? Mine is at least 4 years old.

#34 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:54 AM

i just got a $15 dollar discount getting dragon age 2 USED online applied automatically.

Might wanna post that in a new topic, actually.

@ Vap

Sims 3 came out in '09. So, if you got your computer in '07... it really depends how much you invested in 07', though computers go obsolete quicker and quicker these days.

You might need to give a little more detail.

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#35 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:21 AM

Does this apply in-store as well?

#36 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:22 AM

Great deal on madden 3ds, i might get it at $20

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
P0B2hzf.pngyErIY3s.png2q1uoso.jpg

#37 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:33 AM

Yeah, this has been guaranteed as applying in-store as long as you're a PUR member.

Edit: I suppose this sale isn't horrible if you have GS credit, but these are what the prices should be (at least on the $60 titles) and they make it worse by you needing to be a PUR member. Which reminds me that I have to renew soon...

Edited by BobbyTastic, 29 May 2011 - 07:45 AM.

#38 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:34 AM

Yeah, this has been guaranteed as applying in-store as long as you're a PUR member.

Great because I still have 8$ in store credit. I love you gamestop! :)

#39 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:09 AM

I noticed that amazon a couple of days ago dropped the price of crysis 2 to 40 before this gamestop sale started and now I see bulletstorm for 40. Are they just price matching or are these permanent price drops from amazon ? Cause if they are permanent, its only a matter of time before a good gold box deal for these two titles shows up so I can skip this sale

#40 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:13 AM

I noticed that amazon a couple of days ago dropped the price of crysis 2 to 40 before this gamestop sale started and now I see bulletstorm for 40. Are they just price matching or are these permanent price drops from amazon ? Cause if they are permanent, its only a matter of time before a good gold box deal for these two titles shows up so I can skip this sale

Good luck getting either of 'em in your GB. I don't expect seeing them sell for less than $40 new (even DS2 -_-) until around Black Friday, so.

#41 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:27 AM

Good luck getting either of 'em in your GB. I don't expect seeing them sell for less than $40 new (even DS2 -_-) until around Black Friday, so.

I didn't mean my gold box, I was talking about those all game gold box sales they have one a month or so. I do agree with black friday probibly having deals for both or atleast for one of these games. I really want to FALCON KICK ! And GET OVER HERE ! Guys off cliffs and stuff In bulletstorm but my price point is 20 or less for it

#42 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:34 AM

I didn't mean my gold box, I was talking about those all game gold box sales they have one a month or so. I do agree with black friday probibly having deals for both or atleast for one of these games. I really want to FALCON KICK ! And GET OVER HERE ! Guys off cliffs and stuff In bulletstorm but my price point is 20 or less for it

Probably a wise choice, I kinda regret spending $60 for the Epic edition, even if it came with some nice shit and the Beta which I didn't even really play (which everyone got in the last week, and pre-orders got anyway...). Even though I used a free $25 GC on it, and it gave me a $20 GC (Means I only spent $15 on it ultimately...), I still regret it, so that says something, I think. xD Figures of the few release-week purchases I get, I regret that one and the one the week before (MvC3).

$30 for BS isn't too bad if it's new though.

#43 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

Probably a wise choice, I kinda regret spending $60 for the Epic edition, even if it came with some nice shit and the Beta which I didn't even really play (which everyone got in the last week, and pre-orders got anyway...). Even though I used a free $25 GC on it, and it gave me a $20 GC (Means I only spent $15 on it ultimately...), I still regret it, so that says something, I think. xD Figures of the few release-week purchases I get, I regret that one and the one the week before (MvC3).

$30 for BS isn't too bad if it's new though.

You should have sold your beta code on craigslist. I'm going to do that with my uncharted 3 beta code when I get my copy of infamous 2 from amazon. You will be surprised how much these beta codes can get you. I managed to sell my consulers car and borderick dlc from la noire combined for 15 dollars on craigslist

#44 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:43 AM

You should have sold your beta code on craigslist. I'm going to do that with my uncharted 3 beta code when I get my copy of infamous 2 from amazon. You will be surprised how much these beta codes can get you. I managed to sell my consulers car and borderick dlc from la noire combined for 15 dollars on craigslist

I actually just checked my CL gaming section for the first time today. Nothing that great but there were a ton of posts just from today and I didn't have the patience (or the money) to go through 'em all. I only played the first week while it was exclusive, I wanted to play with my friend who is a big GoW fan and bought BS: Epic Edition for the same reason.

I still need to sell this Scorpion code for $5... bah.

#45 Gep88

Gep88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:17 PM

Ok, so I put sims 3 deluxe edition in my cart and put my pur number in and nothing happens.

#46 Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

Can anyone confirm Fight Night 360 is included? It doesn't show up in this list.

#47 DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo

The Navy Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:39 PM

It does i asked for all the games, just scan your PUR card.

Lucky me the manager allowed me to combine this promotion with my buy 2 used, get 1 free coupon from signing up as a PUR member. I got Dragon Age 2, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and Resonance of Fate (all COMPLETE!) for $71.98 + tax.!

If i had purchased Dragon Age 2 by itself, it would have been $31.49 + tax after PUR discount and EA code that is automatically applied.

Great forum for PS Vita information: www.psvitaforum.com

United States Navy