Sin & Punishment: Star Successor $9.99 Free Shipping @ Buy.com

lol I just saw this myself and was going to post it. :) Great deal for what looks like a really cool game. Already picked up at a Target clearance deal 6 months ago @ ~$12 or else I would have bought it here.

[quote name='JordanPlayer']Sweet; didn't pick this up before but for $10 new couldn't pass it up :)[/QUOTE]

I don't even own a wii but I don't feel right passing on this game.

[quote name='FurryCurry']I don't even own a wii but I don't feel right passing on this game.[/QUOTE]

I own a Wii and never use it, but for some reason couldn't pass this up at only $10. It will probably sit on my shelf for a year before I resell it around the same price. :lol:

On the fence with this one. I sold something last night, so I have available funds. Hmm, do I really need something else in the backlog? I'll think it over. Hopefully, it's still available later today.

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']Got one, wanted this game and need the Club Nintendo points[/QUOTE]

Kinda forgot this was 1st party. Platinum status resets at the end of the month. I'll probably bite. I'll mull it over till lunch time just to be sure.

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']Got one, wanted this game and need the Club Nintendo points[/QUOTE]

Knew it was Nintendo published, but forgot it's worth coins. Thanks! :D

I also ordered it for the coins since I am 20 away from Platinum. It trades into Amazon for $11 so it will be a free rental if I get it before the 7 day deadline to ship it in.

Thanks OP. I was on the fence when it hit sub $20 but $10 I think I can cave. My Wii isn't even plugged in anymore but I might be willing to fire it up now.

Impulse price. Bought. Worth it even if I only play the first few levels and put it down. THANKS! :)

this is a brand new item right? wanted to make sure im not buying used. I figure for 10 bucks nice to get one to keep sealed

*edit* gonna assume it is and buy it, hope it is =P I notice they have friggin sales tax, lame

$10 is the right price for this, probably a little less than it is worth. I enjoyed it. Wasn't spectacular and felt a bit by the numbers. The translation/dialogue is really good even if the plot is still nonsense. No real memorable set pieces and even the gratuitous references toward the end failed to excite.

Still, good fun. You know what you're getting with this and you know if you'll like it. I can tell you you probably will and will be glad you dropped $20 or less on it.

[quote name='Kenshindono']this is a brand new item right? wanted to make sure im not buying used. I figure for 10 bucks nice to get one to keep sealed

*edit* gonna assume it is and buy it, hope it is =P I notice they have friggin sales tax, lame[/QUOTE]

They don't charge sales tax for VA. Anyway, thanks OP.. this is the perfect price that I was waiting for.

I always meant to get this game and kept forgetting it. Seems like a good price so I snagged one. Thank you.

FYI, I checked out through Amazon (you see the option on the checkout screen) and it didn't charge sales tax.

Thanks, $9.99 shipped is hard to beat!

EDIT: I also used the Amazon checkout and 9.99 was my total.

Thanks Op I made a Pact to myself not to buy any new games until I beat my backlog (currently 13 unfinished started off at 32 at the begging of the Year), but this was too good a deal to pass up, plus the game is short so it's not like it will set me back alot of days.

I've been waiting to play this game for a long time but I always seemed to miss when it was on sale, thanks OP!

And just to reiterate the other posts, make sure to use Amazon checkout to save on tax if Buy is trying to hit you with it.

I checked out via Buy.com's normal checkout and wasn't charged tax. It's based on your state of residence.

Do I have to pay sales tax?
Yes, if the Ship To address on your order is in the following states:

California
Maryland
Massachusetts
Tennessee
New York
Washington

Thanks OP. Just ordered and used 50 ratuken points to make my total $9.49. I just realized too that this seems to be an nintendo published game so I'm hoping it will earn me 50 club nintendo points.

Got mine in today and played 1/3 through the game on normal. It's excellent.

Swapped the spoken language to Japanese and tweaked the screen borders. The Wiimote tracking is fast and perfect. Music is excellent. Animation and cutscenes are cute and all in engine with zero loading. Loved that the fonts are the same as Ikuruga. :) Nintendo published, so packaging, manual and club nintendo points just like any other first party game.

Excellent purchase.

ya got mine in today, not a re-wrap or anything, regular factory sealed game. I got this as a sealed copy to keep. I was a bit concerned at this cheap price but it seems legit

bread's done
Back