(Wii) Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - $9.99 with FSS

Anyone know what happens when you add a preorder to get free shipping? Do the send this game now or wait until the preorder releases? I'm asking because even though I choose ship faster, when things are available. It ends up doing this instead.

Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible

[quote name='hollowfreak']Anyone know what happens when you add a preorder to get free shipping? Do the send this game now or wait until the preorder releases? I'm asking because even though I choose ship faster, when things are available. It ends up doing this instead.

Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible[/QUOTE]

First of all, this is completely unrelated to the OP. You should start a new thread for this. Second, no you would not receive the game until it is released. In the case of a preorder, the shipping preference would only apply to the items that have been released.

Edit: Oh i see what you mean. You are worried about not getting your other game... I am 99% sure they will ship the other game out asap.

[quote name='dsimmelink']First of all, this is completely unrelated to the OP. You should start a new thread for this. Second, no you would not receive the game until it is released. In the case of a preorder, the shipping preference would only apply to the items that have been released.

Edit: Oh i see what you mean. You are worried about not getting your other game... I am 99% sure they will ship the other game out asap.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Reading Comprehension 101

[quote name='shadowkast']Does this game work on firmware 4.3 to ... uh... you know ...[/QUOTE]

The force is with this one indeed.

bread's done
Back