• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 immanewb

immanewb

i haz custom?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:02 PM

http://www.amazon.co...uct/B000R3BNDI/

Seems like Amazon finally PM'd Best Buy's sale. Also comes with "Free Standard Shipping." Now if only they would PM Lego Batman as well..:bouncy:

#2 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

Anyone know what happens when you add a preorder to get free shipping? Do the send this game now or wait until the preorder releases? I'm asking because even though I choose ship faster, when things are available. It ends up doing this instead.

Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible

#3 Simmeltron

Simmeltron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

Anyone know what happens when you add a preorder to get free shipping? Do the send this game now or wait until the preorder releases? I'm asking because even though I choose ship faster, when things are available. It ends up doing this instead.

Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible

First of all, this is completely unrelated to the OP. You should start a new thread for this. Second, no you would not receive the game until it is released. In the case of a preorder, the shipping preference would only apply to the items that have been released.

Edit: Oh i see what you mean. You are worried about not getting your other game... I am 99% sure they will ship the other game out asap.

#4 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:19 PM

Does this game work on firmware 4.3 to ... uh... you know ...

#5 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

First of all, this is completely unrelated to the OP. You should start a new thread for this. Second, no you would not receive the game until it is released. In the case of a preorder, the shipping preference would only apply to the items that have been released.

Edit: Oh i see what you mean. You are worried about not getting your other game... I am 99% sure they will ship the other game out asap.

Lol. Reading Comprehension 101

Does this game work on firmware 4.3 to ... uh... you know ...

The force is with this one indeed.