MotorStorm Apocalypse (ps3) 49.98 at amazon

strait edge follower

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Shipped and sold by amazon ( with free super shipping of course) this seems to me that this is a permanent price drop. Not bad for a recent release. If I didn't just get pacific rift recently I would have gotten this by now. LUNATICS UNITE !

If it holds its price as well as Pacific Rift did then we should be able to pick it up for $10 at Tarjay clearance endcaps by August. :lol:

[quote name='jsgebo']I got it day 1 - i know I overpaid but had amazon credit. The game is a blast and online is good.[/QUOTE]

Yea the game looks awsome. If I didn't get la noire ( great game as well ! ) I would have used the la noire credit towards this. How's the destruction in this motorstorm ? And is the soundtrack as banging as the other ones ?

[quote name='blahtastic']I'm definitely gonna get this game eventually...but didn't Sony shut down the developer recently?[/QUOTE]

No way that's blasphemy ! Evolution studios is just fine. It was two European studios that got closed ( they weren't big studios but they were under sony's umbrella )

bread's done
Back