Win an E3 bag o' swag!

JohnMasterLee

CAGiversary!
Raptr is holding a hot promo where you can win a bag of swag filled with all the junk they collect at E3!

Best of all there are multiple ways to enter, and multiple entries.

1. FOLLOW the E3 topic on Raptr.com!

2. Leave a comment on the Raptr Facebook post!

3. Leave a comment below: If E3 had a battle cry, what would it be?

Promo ends June 19th, 2011! You can enter multiple times by doing all three. Open worldwide!

"We are E3. We are the fusion of the nerds of the world." As from Mortal Kombat: "We are Ermac. We are the fusion of the souls of dead warriors."

"HOLD YOUR GROUND, HOLD YOUR GROUND! SONS OF GAMING, OF LOS ANGELES, MY BROTHERS! FOR E3 WILL SOON DAWN UPON US! I SEE IN YOUR EYES THE SAME FEAT THAT WOULD TAKE THE HEART OF ME. A DAY MAY COME WHEN THE COURAGE OF MEN FAILS, WHEN WE FORSAKE OUR FRIENDS AND BREAK ALL BONDS OF FELLOWSHIP, BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY. AN HOUR OF WOES AND SHATTERED HEARTS, WHEN THE AGE OF GAMING COMES CRASHING DOWN! BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY! THIS DAY WE FIGHT! BY ALL THAT YOU HOLD DEAR ON THIS GOOD EARTH, I BID YOU STAND, NERDS OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENTS!"

I do believe bold caps were necessary.

You have come to play as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you play?

Aye, play and you may be hacked, don't and you'll be safe. At least for a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our PSN, but they'll never take our XBL!

bread's done
Back