Amazon Dad & Grad Sale Final Week - PS3, 360, PC, Accessories

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:35 AM

Anyone know anything about the Yapster TM-YW100A headphones by TekNmotion? They seem to have gotten favorable reviews. I am not much of a headset guy, but if they sound nice I would be in for $10. From what I see I couldn't hook them up to my PS3 for the mic, but I could just hook it up to my monitor for sound. Anyone have an opinion on these?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#62 Fearia

Fearia

I'a Cthulhu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:20 AM

I picked up Ear Force DSS 7.1 Channel Dolby Surround Sound Processor @ $51.99 and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (Collector's Edition) @ $25.52.

Honestly, I have no idea if Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Collector's Edition is worth that much, but the game itself got decent reviews. I never played it, but figured it was worth a grab since the pricetracker showed it as being about right.
Posted Image

#63 Nyxaz

Nyxaz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:39 AM

Anyone know anything about the Yapster TM-YW100A headphones by TekNmotion? They seem to have gotten favorable reviews. I am not much of a headset guy, but if they sound nice I would be in for $10. From what I see I couldn't hook them up to my PS3 for the mic, but I could just hook it up to my monitor for sound. Anyone have an opinion on these?

Yeah I've had them for 10 months, still going strong. Play a lot of TF2 and L4D2 on PC with them. Solid stereo sound, and my friends say the input volume/clarity is good, they can always hear me.

#64 Goodfella2487

Goodfella2487

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:49 AM

They are an incredible value, I've been using mine for about 6 months now and I've never had an issue. Awesome, awesome product!

#65 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:17 AM

They are an incredible value, I've been using mine for about 6 months now and I've never had an issue. Awesome, awesome product!

Yeah I've had them for 10 months, still going strong. Play a lot of TF2 and L4D2 on PC with them. Solid stereo sound, and my friends say the input volume/clarity is good, they can always hear me.

Sweet, nice to hear some first hand comments. I think I will pick them up. Anyone know a way I can get the mic to hook up to my PS3. I have seen some USB adapters, but I am not sure if they work or if they down grade the quality. Any other input on these would be great as well. Thanks!

Edit: I decided to get it, hope it works out!

Edited by ClevelandBrowns, 13 June 2011 - 06:03 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#66 gundamxzero

gundamxzero

ITS A GUNDAM!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:27 PM

Anyone have an opinion on the tekken bundle? Is the controller decent or is the price good at all?

#67 pulsar0510

pulsar0510

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:06 PM

Just Cause 2
List Price: 29.99
Sale Price: 29.99
Hope it's an error, I've been waiting for it to hit $20.

Suddenly went down to $16.99...

#68 Armaly

Armaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

GTA 4 Complete

List Price: $39.99 Price: $37.54
I want this to hit $20.

I love it when things work out in my favor.

:D

Bravo Amazon. :applause: