Free Arcade Token - Get A Free Arcade Token at E3 Expo or Online

jwa73

CAGiversary!
http://digthatbox.com/video_game_newswire.html

The 2011 DigThatBox.com Arcade Token Give-Away is now LIVE. Find out how you can get your free arcade token at the E3 Expo or Online. Details for the E3 Expo give-away and the mail away promotion are now available on the site.

I don't know how many people here got last year's token but I did and it was really nice.

There is suppossed to be a secret word hidden on the site, and if you find it and put it in your email you can ge the 2011 and the 2010 token.

I emailed them, for 2011's token. Too lazy to look for the code lol. As I seem to recall I emailed last year also and never got a friggin token :(

Thanks for posting, sent in my e-mail with the secret word/code so here's to hoping I get both. They look awesome. :D

Thanks for the heads up, sent in my e-mail with the secret word too, it would be awesome to get both.

I only emailed them for the 2011 token. I'm not sure what constitutes as a "secret" word or how we are supposed to find it so I didn't waste my time.

[quote name='GenPirate']As I seem to recall I emailed last year also and never got a friggin token :([/QUOTE]
Same. Emailed them last year and nothing :(

Please be sure to include the word "gallery" in the subject line of your email. The first 50 people to respond will get both the 2010 and the 2011 tokens! Thanks again for all your support.....

now sign up under my points2shop! lmao

thanks op

Theres still a chance to get a token in case you missed out.

http://digthatbox.com/2011.06.26_arch.html#1309264683521

This is a special private give away for our YouTube Subscribers. This promo will not be publicized on the front page of this site. We have held back an extremely limited supply of our custom made Arcade Tokens. We will send one to you, free of charge, no matter where you live in the World. Simply follow the link above to send us your mailing address. And be sure to read our Anti-Spam Guarantee!

And as a special added bonus, the first 50 people to mention "YouTube" in the subject line of their email will get both our Gold 2010 Arcade Token and our Silver 2011 Arcade Token!

I actually I got one of the silver tokens at E3, and a I also got a gold token last year. They're both really nice but I think I like the silver token the best.

Thanks for posting the second chance offer. I've emailed my info both when you first created the thread and for this second giveaway, so hopefully I end up with a token.

Just received this in the mail today, both gold and silver. Had no idea what it was until I opened the envelope.

Also got mine today as well. Both the Gold and Silver ones. Didn't think I'd have a shot. Anyone else who hasn't got them yet should probably have them sometime soon.

Mine came a few days ago. Neat little tokens to add to my E3 swag that I gained this year. :D

I'll add a photo for those still awaiting or are just curious. The gold and silver coins have the same front and back. I just added a quarter for size comparison.

26404520561361763301632.jpg

If you check their website, you'll see that so far only 2 batches of tokens have been sent, with more to be sent later. They're doing a pretty good job of posting updates.

[Update] Just got my tokens from the mailbox.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back