Photo
- - - - -

DEAD - Onlive - Spend $10 (including Playpass) or more and get a 100% Off Coupon

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#211 Dazed28

Dazed28

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:11 AM

Just got my 100% off coupon so check your emails

I also got the coupon and just finished ordering my game system for a total of 9.99 :)

#212 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:17 AM

Ordered system with 100% off coupon. I hope I get the system before 4pm Wednesday so I can take it with me to California for vacation :D

Now thinking of getting DNF pre-order and then using the free playpass coupon for Homefront or Borderlands.

431417_10150545115617030_1389355330_n.jp

#213 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:46 AM

Got the coupon and ordered the system. Waiting for the new console now.

#214 Shadowiii

Shadowiii

Do the Mario!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:50 AM

Got a coupon for both my accounts. Got a console with one, not sure about the other. Maybe Assassin's Creed Brotherhood?
Luigi is almost as sexy as me!
Posted Image

Want something really cheap? Try Paradise Seekers, my $1 eBook on Amazon!

Also, check out my blog, where I'm trying to review every game I've ever played!

#215 teknikalei

teknikalei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:25 AM

Got my coupon too. I can haz Micro console??? (Translation: Ordered one, now impatiently waiting.... heh.)

#216 Big St3ph3n

Big St3ph3n

Strange MUSIC!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:42 AM

Got my coupon, ordered the console. AMAZING deal. LOVE ONLIVE
Posted Image
NINTENDO ID: Bigst3ph3n
Part of THE MEDIOCRE NATION: THE MEDIOCRE SHOW
Twitter: @bigst3ph3n -- RIP 2pac, BIG and Sega Dreamcast.

#217 chimpian

chimpian

Now 10% more chimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:16 PM

ordeed my console with the coupon horrah!!

thanks ops :)
tried to get a friend to sign up for this too but he wasnt comfortable witha digital content only console. He wants to see how it works first. So maybe one day he'll get one.

Here is how it worked out for me:
Bought Pure, got the 50% off code, then got the 100% off code
so for $30 I got a console Pure and a 50% coupon to use later.
awesome deal :)
vivat grendel

Posted Image

#218 sharpeone

sharpeone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:41 PM

So glad it worked out for everyone. I have yet to decide what I am going to use the 100% coupon on.

By the way, for anyone interested in adding me, my name is sharpeone on Onlive.

#219 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:49 PM

So glad it worked out for everyone. I have yet to decide what I am going to use the 100% coupon on.

By the way, for anyone interested in adding me, my name is sharpeone on Onlive.

You're horrible, you got me addicted to OnLive. :lol:

Already bought 4 Playpasses (Split/Second, Red Faction Armageddon, Homefront, and Duke Nukem Forever)

If anyone wants to add me, the name is Vergence

#220 Shadowiii

Shadowiii

Do the Mario!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:29 PM

Shadowiii is my account.
My friend caved and pre-ordered Space Marine, got the console and Darksiders (for $44 that ain't a bad deal at all), and now has a 50% off code from split/second and a 100% off code to still burn. So he got Space Marine, Darksiders, Split/Second, a console and two coupons, all for 64 bucks.
OnLive, YOU CRAZY.
Luigi is almost as sexy as me!
Posted Image

Want something really cheap? Try Paradise Seekers, my $1 eBook on Amazon!

Also, check out my blog, where I'm trying to review every game I've ever played!

#221 Dazed28

Dazed28

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:54 PM

My console just shipped! :bouncy:
If anyone wants to add me, my Tag is Dazed28

#222 Orochi Jin

Orochi Jin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:55 PM

My Tag is CronosBlade. Add me as well.

#223 sgand

sgand

CML for Steelbooks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:42 AM

Mine is sgand. Please add, I am quite the voyeur.

...Just ask my neighbors :wave:

#224 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:56 AM

Split second has multiplayer, onlive just isn't As populated so finding a match can be kinda tough. I played a few rounds myself last night.

As far as I know any game that ships with a multiplayer component retains the functionality on onlive. Usually unreal has at least one game going, for sure. Split second has been hit or miss. Got an infestation game of red faction Armageddon last night too.

Strange, shouldn't the onlive games just connect to other PC games? They have their own servers? So games are actually developed specifically for onlive hardware?

#225 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:01 AM

Also I too ordered a micro console and my name is the same I use for everything. Calinks.

Edited by Calinks, 14 June 2011 - 09:18 AM.

#226 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:58 AM

Anyone pre-ordered DNF? As usual, the game got delayed. Therefore, OnLive gave whoever preordered a $10 off code for next purchase. Nice of them to do that. That's great customer service.

Don't know what to get with this $10. I want Batman but missed out on that $5 deal. Borderlands will put me to a "I have alot of FPS games". :lol:

#227 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:02 PM

My MicroConsole is otw. Username is CAiNiAC.

apathy.gif

#228 Hockey37

Hockey37

Hockey Player/Coach CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:05 PM

Anyone pre-ordered DNF? As usual, the game got delayed. Therefore, OnLive gave whoever preordered a $10 off code for next purchase. Nice of them to do that. That's great customer service.

Don't know what to get with this $10. I want Batman but missed out on that $5 deal. Borderlands will put me to a "I have alot of FPS games". :lol:

Thanks for the heads up on this. Overlooked their e-mail initially, but went back and found the code.
Posted Image

#229 teknikalei

teknikalei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:42 PM

Got my coupon too. I can haz Micro console??? (Translation: Ordered one, now impatiently waiting.... heh.)

Woohoo! Microconsole just arrived... very slick packaging, easy setup... I'll post more about the gameplay tonight or tomorrow.

#230 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:58 AM

Alright so I got my console today. You guys were correct, it is packaged very nicely. I really like the controller, kind of like the 360 but the d-pad seems like it might be better for fighters.

I hooked it up and I must admit, I was a bit disappointed by the visuals. I thought that perhaps on my HS TV the games would look a bit better but they are still fairly muddy. I did change the 1080 setting down to 720 though and that seemed to help some.

Responsiveness wise, this is better than my PC. Played a little 2K10 and Duke Nukem multi. I am swamped with games now so I don't know how often I will get around to hooking up the onlive but I am happy to have one for $10.

I also accepted all friends request. Hopefully we can play some games soon.

#231 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:09 PM

I just received my MicroConsole last night and I have to say the package is really impressive. But my internet kind of sucks last night and the picture quality is not that good. Will test it out tonight.

#232 teknikalei

teknikalei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:22 PM

Played a fair amount of Borderlands the last couple of days... I'm really liking Onlive. I can also play Unreal 3, but the number of servers is (not surprisingly) very small, if there are any at all.

My internet connection must be fast enough, because most games run really smoothly, and LOOK great in 1080p (Calinks, not sure why your visuals are muddy... weird). If Onlive starts getting a lot more dev/publisher support, and keeps offering deals like they have been, I will seriously consider buying a LOT of games from them. It just works.

Another nice thing is, with my short attention span, I can switch games very easily, and try out any game on the service. I guess I should feel lazy for not wanting to put a disc in one of my other consoles, but sometimes I just feel like getting a quick fix of something. It's very similar to how, when I'm tired of cable, I'll flip thru Netflix streaming before I look at my DVD shelves.

To sum it up - Instant Gratification F-T-W! lol.

#233 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:44 AM

The MicroConsole is getting really hot even if I power it down and put it at standby. Does anyone else have the same problem?

#234 DREDD2912

DREDD2912

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:16 PM

My console gets hot as well, even on stand-by.

#235 jcmeadows

jcmeadows

Even I'm embarrassed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:18 PM

Got mine today and just tried it out. I thought it look freaking great on my tv in 1080p. I cant tell the defference in 360 and it (I do have 30mg internet that may have something to do with it). My console was warm, not hot but warm. I did see the burn warning on it. I have to run a wire clear through the house to use it right now so it wont stay hooked up anyway. But overall Im very impressed. Looks way bett then it does on my computer for some reason and I have a 1080p computer moniter.

Check out our site! The Gamers Lounge

#236 DJ_Tet

DJ_Tet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:36 AM

I can't comment on the console yet as I haven't hooked it up.

However, they are currently running a sale for Batman Arkham Asylum for $9.90. The 50% off coupon works for this so I was able to grab a full play pass for $4.95, pretty good deal. I already have this game on Steam but it's one of the best from last year and wanted to pass along the deal in case some others still have their 50% off coupon from Pure or Split Second.

Deal worked out great for me. For about $35 (including shipping) I got an OnLive console and controller and two really solid games. Combined with the really positive news from OnLive regarding their wireless networking breakthrough and it's a good time to get in with this company.