Photo
- - - - -

Let's talk Skyrim! (Gameplay footage inside.)

• Please log in to reply
547 replies to this topic

#541 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

^not true. It's an either/or thing.

The only missable trophies (from what I recall), are the thieve's guild's last trophy (if you can't find the armor when it's time to upgrade), and some of the daedric quests (if for some reason you don't get the artifact)

Yeah, that's right. If you miss an artifact on a daedric quest though, there's one that you can get 2 from. And you only need 13 items out of 14 quests.

#542 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

Yeah, that's right. If you miss an artifact on a daedric quest though, there's one that you can get 2 from. And you only need 13 items out of 14 quests.

Correct- and from my understanding you do not hae to keep the items, just earn them.

I did the Ring/Vest combo on the Hircine(sp?) quest because I was tired of doing them but wanted to knock out that trophy.

I think the worst trophy of the bunch has to be the last TG trophy. for those who haven't started doing it- you have to do a main TG quest in each of the 4 major holds, but in order to trigger it, you have to do 5 smaller missions in that area. The quests are random, so you have to keep accepting them and denying them over and over until you get ones for the places you haven't been to yet. Takes forever.

It was made even worse for me since I wasn't triggering any of the events in Windhelm. Turns out that after the Civil War, I ran off when the mission showed complete and didn't finish talking to the general, so he was still standing in there waiting around. I went back and all the troops were still gathered around waiting to find out what had happened. I talked to him, he went outside and informed the men and everyone departed. Windhelm started showing up in the random quests after that.
Spoiler

#543 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:34 PM

Yeah. The Thieves Guild got super tedious.

#544 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

I noticed the otherday when wondering around by the Whiterun stables that there is a guy named Louis out there... and 2 more guys that look just like him with the same name. They talk at the same time and it's pretty funny. Anyone else have this glitch?
Spoiler

#545 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

I noticed the otherday when wondering around by the Whiterun stables that there is a guy named Louis out there... and 2 more guys that look just like him with the same name. They talk at the same time and it's pretty funny. Anyone else have this glitch?

Maybe it's triplets.

#546 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

JIMMER TIME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:40 PM

Can someone explain to me why I'm a level 40 with a full set of daedric armor playing on novice and still getting my ass handed to me by various things in the woods? Fuck

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14

#547 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:30 PM

Can someone explain to me why I'm a level 40 with a full set of daedric armor playing on novice and still getting my ass handed to me by various things in the woods? Fuck

cocaine is a hell of a drug? dude the game is crazy like that i can kick the shit out of dragons in one turn but orcs Fuck me up like crazy.

#548 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

JIMMER TIME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:30 AM

cocaine is a hell of a drug? dude the game is crazy like that i can kick the shit out of dragons in one turn but orcs Fuck me up like crazy.

Yeah, I feel cheap playing on novice but I'm like 50 hours in and the game is starting to feel like a grind. Getting tired of running through the woods only for 2 dragons to pop out of nowhere. I'd get set on fire and return to where I started before I had a clue what was going on. I'm almost done with the game though, figure I'll try to get the full 1000 GS before I sell it. Overall a great game, but load times and repetitive quests are kind of killing it for me this far in.

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14