Photo
- - - - -

Register Zelda: OoT 3D at Club Nintendo, get free soundtrack (ends 6/20 midnight PST)

• Please log in to reply
770 replies to this topic

#751 Dr. Dib

Dr. Dib

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:50 PM

I got an e-mail today telling me my CD order is being processed. Checking my order shows that it is backordered though. I registered Tuesday night, so I'm not one of the guaranteed ones. I am still curious to know what other people's orders say though.

#752 pippin

pippin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:07 PM

I'm pretty sure everyone's says backordered for now.

#753 TheBigHouse

TheBigHouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

I was one of those who got it from Amazon. I didn't get around to registering it until after midnight Tuesday night/Wednesday morning - today I received the email notification that my CD order is being processed

#754 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:21 AM

I registered my game around noon on Monday and still have yet to see the CD in my Reward Order Inquiry. I'll wait the 7 days and if I don't hear anything by then, I'll email.

Got my confirmation email yesterday, so I'm good.

Now Playing: Undecided
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (12) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :wiiu: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#755 iforeverlovemyfamily

iforeverlovemyfamily

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:06 AM

Club Nintendo News

And there you have it...

#756 iforeverlovemyfamily

iforeverlovemyfamily

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:07 AM

I just thought of something that i did'nt even realize until now...

Club Nintendo OOT3DS Limited Edition soundtrack CD

Official Soundtrack Features:
  • 50 tracks from the game, many never before released.
  • 1 fully orchestrated medley specially recorded for the soundtrack.
  • Liner notes include new character illustrations created for the Nintendo 3DS release, and a special message from Mr. Miyamoto and Mr. Kondo.
The original Japanese release of the soundtrack released back in December 1998 had 82 tracks in total with a runtime of 78 minutes. how are they gonna feature all the tracks from game with only 50 tracks on here?. are they gonna combine some tracks into one?. example combine the warp songs immediatly followed by the temple themes into one?. very curious to see how they pull this one off :-k.

Also "many never before released"?. what was missing from the 1998 release of the soundtrack CD?. only ones i can think of were both complete versions of the Fire Temple themes (only a 40 second version was used on 1998 soundtrack CD that faded out right before the chanting chorus part began). obviously the original 1.0/1.1 version won't be included but i can definatly see version 1.2 being included. what else has'nt been released yet?.

#757 iforeverlovemyfamily

iforeverlovemyfamily

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:25 AM

Update: Someone uploaded the complete soundtrack of the Club Nintendo exclusive OOT3DS soundtrack CD on Youtube and here's the deal...

These are the 33 tracks missing from this Club Nintendo Limited Edition OOT3DS Official Soundtrack CD (all originally on the 1998 82-track Japanese release of the soundtrack)

"Enter Ganondorf"
"Open Treasure Box"
"Item Catch"
"Small Item Catch"
"Boss Clear"
"Heart Container Get"
"Legend of Hyrule"
"Spiritual Stone Get"
"Fairy Ocarina Get"
2."Enter Ganondorf"
"Shooting Gallery"
"Enter Zelda"
"Ocarina "Zelda's Lullaby"
"Ocarina "Epona's Song"
"Mini Game"
"Ocarina "Sun's Song"
"Hyrule Field Morning Theme"
"Ocarina "Saria's Song"
"Dodongo's Cavern"
"Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly"
"Ocarina "Song of Time"
"Open Door of Temple of Time"
"Medal Get Fanfare"
"Horse Race Goal"
"Ingo's Theme"
"Escape from LonLon Ranch"
"Ocarina "Song of Storms"
"Meet Again Zelda"
"Game Over"
"Ganon's Castle Bridge"
"Ganon's Castle Under Ground"
"Inside Ganon's Castle"
"Escape from Ganon's Castle"
"Seal of Six Sages"

Damn...

I'm shocked at what's missing but i even more baffled at what's missing that i have highlighted in green. Dodongo's Cavern?, Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly?, and those three Ganondorf Castle themes?. all missing???. really surprised to say the least.

Also i'm not sure if this has to do with the quality of the 3DS game card or what but all the music on this soundtrack sounds somewhat altered. take these two for instance (two of my top 5 favorites from the game):

Forest Temple Theme (original N64 version):

Forest Temple Theme (3DS version):

Fire Temple Theme (version 1.2) (original N64 version):

Fire Temple Theme (version 1.2) (3DS version):

Both sound a little different from the original N64 versions. some of the instruments on the 3DS version sound like they've been forced more to either the left or right channel when listening and this was'nt present on the N64 versions. was this the way the developers originally wanted them to sound like but due to the limitations of the N64 they could'nt get it this close?. they sound very close to the originals we grew up on back in the day but tweeked a bit for this particular release.

Obviously (as we all know by now) the version of the Fire Temple Theme on this soundtrack is version 1.2 (altered with the Shadow Temple effects/voices).

They added in a 59 second "Ocarina Song Medley" towards the end of the CD in place of the original individual "Zelda's Lullaby", "Epona's Song", "Sun's Song", "Saria's Song", "Song of Time", and "Song of Strorms" tracks, all of which are now combined into one 59 second track.

A great deal of the songs mixes HAVE been extended a little :).

Absolutly love the bonus "Staff Roll 2"/Orchestrated Melody/Credits theme. simply amazing stuff :).

Still an awsome release and i cannot wait to get my copy from Club Nintendo in a couple weeks :D. hope this information has helped ;).

Edited by iforeverlovemyfamily, 29 June 2011 - 05:10 AM.

#758 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

^ Nerd XD

No seriously though, I wonder how someone got their hands on the OST when it hasn't shipped yet. This an inside job? o.O

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN, League of Legends~~

1418-6694-9603 // Add me for PKMN fun! (PM me w/ you FC if you do add -.-)

#759 iforeverlovemyfamily

iforeverlovemyfamily

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:42 PM

^ Nerd XD

No seriously though, I wonder how someone got their hands on the OST when it hasn't shipped yet. This an inside job? o.O

:rofl:

LOL it could'nt be helped :P. the nerdism in me completely took over :lol:. Zelda does this to me :bouncy:. hehe.

Nah i just wanted to give you guys updated information on the soundtrack CD's we'll be getting in the mail. i'm as suprised as you are that it's already up. hopefully this means ours are on the way now too instead of us waiting a few more weeks lol.

#760 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 10:20 PM

I got a shipment confirmation today. I was one of the people that never got the popup, but registered in the proper timeframe.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#761 binici

binici

www.TheTradeBox.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:09 PM

^^ Nice!
Yesterday I too received an email and verified by tracking the order.
Looks like either this week or next is when we should be receving the OST!

#762 TheAngryCAG

TheAngryCAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

Got my soundtrack today

#763 iforeverlovemyfamily

iforeverlovemyfamily

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

Just recieved my soundtrack CD from Club Nintendo today :D :bouncy:

Shipped from Kirkland, WA btw incase people wanted to know.

#764 Woot1337

Woot1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

Just recieved my soundtrack CD from Club Nintendo today :D :bouncy:

Shipped from Kirkland, WA btw incase people wanted to know.

Got mine aswell and shipped from the same location and I live about as far away from Washington as you can get, so probably only 1 shipping center.

#765 rhymenoceros

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:03 PM

Just picked up mine today. Had to go to the post office and get it because it needed signature confirmation. Excited!

#766 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

Got my copy. What's with all the other "versions" being sold on eBay? Bootlegs, or...?

The JP Club Nintendo one looks similar with a red bard on the left side but there are some being sold that look nothing like the NoA Club Nintendo pressed ones.

EDIT: I guess some people still have sealed copies of the N64 version? /shrug

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN, League of Legends~~

1418-6694-9603 // Add me for PKMN fun! (PM me w/ you FC if you do add -.-)

#767 iforeverlovemyfamily

iforeverlovemyfamily

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:10 PM

Got my copy. What's with all the other "versions" being sold on eBay? Bootlegs, or...?

The JP Club Nintendo one looks similar with a red bard on the left side but there are some being sold that look nothing like the NoA Club Nintendo pressed ones.

EDIT: I guess some people still have sealed copies of the N64 version? /shrug

I have no idea but this is exactly why i went to Wal-Mart at midnight on the 19th here on the east coast to ensure i'd be able to register the soundtrack as soon as the offen began. i knew there would be the possibility of bootlegs on eBay within a few weeks plus the high price factor. not worth the hassle of dealing with fake copies and trying to fight for your money back.

Hopefully whenever they re-release Majora's Mask on the 3DS they'll just package the soundtrack right along with the game itself instead of this whole register/survey thing :roll:.

#768 TheShepherdSauce

TheShepherdSauce

thick & hearty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

Sigh, got mine today with a small crack on the front. I was gonna keep mine sealed, but I don't see the point now.

#769 Bill Mcdougal

Bill Mcdougal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:20 PM

Ooh, I just got mine today. I don't think I'ma open it, though. It's just sitting up displayed near my games now.

PrizeRebel: Get FREE Microsoft Points or games games for filling out forms! (use an email addy made for spam)
I've earned over $375 in free stuff so far!
SwagBucks: EASIEST one - Free stuff for using their search engine!
I've ordered over $550 in Amazon.com credit so far!

mcdougalsig.jpg

#770 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

Sigh, got mine today with a small crack on the front. I was gonna keep mine sealed, but I don't see the point now.

Mine was cracked too. Has a chip off the very top of it. It's fairly small but really sucks. Oh well :-?

#771 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:48 AM

Got mine yesterday, and thankfully, no blemishes/cuts/cracks. Definitely keeping it sealed, and will get the songs online.