Photo
- - - - -

Register Zelda: OoT 3D at Club Nintendo, get free soundtrack (ends 6/20 midnight PST)

• Please log in to reply
770 replies to this topic

#61 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:09 PM

Funny thing, is when I linked my 3ds eshop they didn't give me my 40 coins. After I complained they gave me 80. Has this ever happened to someone else?

#62 JSiggy

JSiggy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:18 PM

how about all you fucks that dont have a 3ds not take the rewards for us people who actually bought a 3ds. fuckin free loaders

#63 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

Its a reward for buying the game, not the system soccerboy
Posted Image

#64 JSiggy

JSiggy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:23 PM

ok. you're still buying a game for a system you don't own, just to get a free cd.

meanwhile someone who owns the 3ds, wants to buy OoT, might not get the free cd because everyone bought it and returned the game. it's bullshit

#65 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:24 PM

how about all you fucks that dont have a 3ds not take the rewards for us people who actually bought a 3ds. fuckin free loaders

I'm sure there will be plenty for everyone that registers their game within the first 1-2 weeks. I'm planning on buying a 3DS sometime later this year/maybe next year if there is a price drop/remodel/bundle available.

But I'm still gonna get this game first thing Sunday and rush home to register it so I get the CD. I'll play the game when I get the system in a year or so.
Posted Image

#66 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:33 PM

Sorry to the haters but I'm probably going to sell the cd when the price goes up for it. I like the music in all but I would rather have cash.

#67 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:34 PM

Im guessing your a Vita fanboy, otherwise you have yet to play the system (Or anything outside of Asphalt on it)

I already have a 3DS w/ SSF4 on it, never own a psp nor care to. I do plan on getting OoT b/c I played the original and seen the eshop trailer in 3D. You should remove that stick out of your hole, you'll get less butt hurt over the most smallest misconceptions (your misconceptions) over the internet that way................also for health reasons.

This is still a port. Maybe remastered like GoW/GoW origins collections but still a port to sell the system w/ few decent games on it.

If some people prefer to call this a remake than by that definition SSF4 3ds edition is a remake of SSF4 for 360/PS3.

#68 JohnHarker

JohnHarker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:59 PM

Funny thing, is when I linked my 3ds eshop they didn't give me my 40 coins. After I complained they gave me 80. Has this ever happened to someone else?

Actually, it took a couple days to get my 40 points as well. I think you lucked out in complaining,
because you got 40 from the complaint, and then the original 40 finally went through.

#69 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

Cool. Might need to complain more often. lol

#70 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:19 PM

ok. you're still buying a game for a system you don't own, just to get a free cd.

meanwhile someone who owns the 3ds, wants to buy OoT, might not get the free cd because everyone bought it and returned the game. it's bullshit

That... is not bullshit.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#71 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

Are you really applauding a racist remark?

I've given away a few things on this site, and I never asked for people to buy something or visit my site. I gave things away specifically to support the forum.

I guess I wasn't feeling well yesterday, and I went off on a tangent that I really shouldn't have. I just find it hard to believe that, on a board that tolerates hoarders, I'm being called an unreasonable troll (among other things) for expressing my disappointment with the way Nintendo set this up. Why are you people attacking me and not my words?

1. Nintendo has given away plenty of free things in the past. Most recently, they gave away those awesome little Pokemon figurines just for pre-ordering the new game. We can't expect everything from them.
2. Maybe this is a last minute thing that Nintendo setup, and they don't have the time to print and send out CDs as a pre-order bonus. Maybe we should just be happy we are getting it at all.

There I did it for you.

Also, SS looks heavenly.

I've never seen people tolerate hoarders on here and you're whining about something that is free. If they never announced a free soundtrack at all, you would have gone along your merry way. Now that you know they're giving away something for free though, you're all of a sudden "disappointed."

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#72 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:01 PM

2 pages into this thread, people are panicking and fighting. 4 pages in, all hell is about to break loose.

You all need to calm down about the soundtrack stock. It's not disappearing that fast. This isn't the first time Nintendo gave away something for registering a game. I can remember the Brain Academy Wii keychain, Kirby Canvas Curse pink stylus, the Zelda Phantom Hourglass feather stylus, and I think Brain Age 2 rainbow stylus pack (I can't quite remember why I got the rainbow stylii...)

#73 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:38 PM

Just got off the phone with a Nintendo rep and he confirmed it would be given to the first 400-600 people who register. He also said they may offer a poster to those who register it and don't get it. US & Canada only.

jk
Posted Image

#74 GreenSpark

GreenSpark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:02 PM

Just got off the phone with a Nintendo rep and he confirmed it would be given to the first 400-600 people who register. He also said they may offer a poster to those who register it and don't get it. US & Canada only.

Wow...if that's true they will be gone by 11am EST, maybe sooner. Not to mention, worth a nice chip on Ebay very quickly.

#75 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:18 PM

That's insane. I almost don't want to believe Nintendo would be that evil only to print 400-600 soundtracks.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#76 Animekatt

Animekatt

Black Catgirl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:25 PM

I wish Nintendo would stop with their Sunday releases. I'm getting the game from Amazon for $14.99, since I had that $25 credit from my 3DS purchase. I want to get the game on release day. :(

Animekatt.png 4bc3aaafe5e7610a18092ffc8d198a69_ba22853

#77 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

I still don't buy that the run on these CDs will be this small. With the E3 announcement, as well as custom banners for Club Nintendo's website, there's just no way that's the case.
Posted Image

#78 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

That's insane. I almost don't want to believe Nintendo would be that evil only to print 400-600 soundtracks.

You shouldn't believe it....he said "jk", he wasn't serious.

#79 gojiboy

gojiboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:29 PM

I didn't see the j/k at first either. Clever...

#80 Optical

Optical

Go Big Red

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:03 AM

I wish Nintendo would stop with their Sunday releases. I'm getting the game from Amazon for $14.99, since I had that $25 credit from my 3DS purchase. I want to get the game on release day. :(

How can you use the credit on OoT? I could only use it on launch titles VIA the link that was sent out.

#81 sayu

sayu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:35 AM

I've never seen people tolerate hoarders on here and you're whining about something that is free. If they never announced a free soundtrack at all, you would have gone along your merry way. Now that you know they're giving away something for free though, you're all of a sudden "disappointed."

For months, Nintendo has been hyping up special treats for Zelda's 25th Anniversary. When they announced it at E3, I thought it was a going to be a gift for people that pre-ordered their game (like they did with WW (if I had known they are going to be offering Four Swords for free (I must have spaced out at that part) I wouldn't be "whining")), but then I learn that people who want to register it after June 30 are out of luck, and people who order it online are PROBABLY out of luck, so I'm a little disappointed. Do I not have the right to be? But I have already called myself out for ranting, so...yeah.

And I see plenty of hoarders talking about their hording and never getting called out on it. I also see people who post legitimate deals, and then they're driven away by flamers. And lastly, I see people who insult people using internet speak.

#82 bickle

bickle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:29 AM

I really don't have any interest in an OoT remake (it's fine the way it is) but I wants this soundtrack.

It's really tough to fit a N64 in your pocket though.

#83 NolbertoS

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:26 AM

tagged for later, once I get my LOZ Ocarina of Time.
Circuit City shall burn in Hell

#84 Animekatt

Animekatt

Black Catgirl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:09 PM

How can you use the credit on OoT? I could only use it on launch titles VIA the link that was sent out.

I asked the Amazon CR very nicely if they could let me use it on any 3DS game that was coming out later this year. NONE of the launch games appealed to me.

At first I was going to use it on SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked, but changed my mind.

Animekatt.png 4bc3aaafe5e7610a18092ffc8d198a69_ba22853

#85 GizmoGC

GizmoGC

I love Cheese

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

Sorry to the haters but I'm probably going to sell the cd when the price goes up for it. I like the music in all but I would rather have cash.

So you're pissed about possible "freeloaders" taking the CD which you intend to sell.... :applause:

#86 Escargoexpress

Escargoexpress

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:27 PM

I think everybody is way overblowing how limited the supplies are. "While Supplies Last" is just there to cover themselves for the possibility that they might run out, not an assurance that they will have a limited print run. Nintendo is doing this to build hype and sales for not just OoT, but Skyward Sword and all other Wii/3DS shop Zelda titles, and there's no point in losing a bunch of goodwill over something that must cost less than 5 dollars to print and ship

When they did the Gamecube Legend of Zelda collection giveaway, I don't believe they ran out by the time the offer ended. I wouldn't think that people are going to miss this just because they chose a slower shipping option

#87 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

i intend to sell the CD, hopefully it goes for money, if not heh i'll enjoy the CD

come at me CAG

but it'll be great to play OoT again B^)

#88 iforeverlovemyfamily

iforeverlovemyfamily

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:30 PM

i intend to sell the CD, hopefully it goes for money, if not heh i'll enjoy the CD

come at me CAG

but it'll be great to play OoT again B^)

Yeah... pretty much guarantees i'll have to be at the store ahead of time, buy the game, rip off the plastic and will have to register as quick as possible on my phone without breaking my hand :roll:.

I actually want the soundtrack CD to listen to and to keep. not sell. i can see where this is going. people who don't really care for soundtrack at all getting a copy just to try and sell on eBay for an insane amount when others who actually want it get shut out :roll:. i sure hope nintendo printed enough copies of this so people who actually want one get one :pray:.

#89 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:12 AM

It sucks that the people who want both the game and CD will probably be the ones to get screwed over.

#90 codeblue

codeblue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:25 AM

This is bringing back memories of the Mario All-Stars fiasco. Nintendo says things are limited, but I think they'd print another run if they run out in the first couple of days.

The only Nintendo items that are truly limited are the ones that bomb.