Photo
- - - - -

Register Zelda: OoT 3D at Club Nintendo, get free soundtrack (ends 6/20 midnight PST)

• Please log in to reply
770 replies to this topic

#121 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:54 PM

They can't possibly run out of these... can they?

who knows. how popular is club nintendo? best bet is to get the game on sunday and register it ASAP.

too bad ill have to wait till monday :-(
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#122 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:12 AM

who knows. how popular is club nintendo? best bet is to get the game on sunday and register it ASAP.

too bad ill have to wait till monday :-(

yeah, i plan on getting it sunday at kmart ($15 coupon) but kmart is notorious for not getting things out on release day.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#123 Petey Parker

Petey Parker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:22 AM

Atlantic City. They want your money in their slot machines

The Hamilton Mall isn't too far from Atlantic City. Probably like 20 minutes at the most. There is a Gamestop at the Mall and a Toys R Us across the street :)

#124 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:10 AM

God I've returned too many things to GameStop recently. I don't want to pick this up there just to register it then return a copy from K-Mart.

They better have some copies on Sunday or I'm gonna be screwed >.>

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#125 WiiShopChannels

WiiShopChannels

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:18 AM

I wonder what the trade in value of OOT will be....I don't have a 3DS yet so keeping the game will be useless for now

PSN: tallytabletommy

#126 catabarez

catabarez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:24 AM

I wonder what the trade in value of OOT will be....I don't have a 3DS yet so keeping the game will be useless for now

...so keep it until you get one?
Posted Image

#127 beaus27

beaus27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:27 AM

I don't even have a 3DS,yet. But that did not stop me.
Pre-ordered in full @GS.

#128 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:43 AM

Already paid off my Gamestop copy. Store's right down the street too :D. Hopefully the supposed 500 slots dont fill up in under 10 minutes, otherwise i'm good
Posted ImagePosted Image

#129 chair_home

chair_home

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:47 AM

Already paid off my Gamestop copy. Store's right down the street too :D. Hopefully the supposed 500 slots dont fill up in under 10 minutes, otherwise i'm good

The 500 number is unsubstantiated. Please stop mentioning it because it has to be a total lie.

#130 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:57 AM

The 500 number is unsubstantiated. Please stop mentioning it because it has to be a total lie.

yeah, it'd be so stupid to piss off everyone when these things cost $1 to make and $2 to ship.

they'll have a ton of these.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#131 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:05 AM

The 500 announced at E3 will just not be enough to meet demand.

#132 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:21 AM

Like many people here, including Cheapy, I was at E3. Nintendo never once mentioned a specific number, but based on my conversations with a Nintendo marketing rep after the Nintendo keynote, it is clear they will be pressing enough to cover pre-orders and however many sell in at least the first few weeks, so people need to stop panicking over this thing. If you buy the game a reasonable time after launch and follow Nintendo's instructions, you will get your CD.

#133 codeblue

codeblue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:36 AM

Exactly just wait for a torrent like any sane person would.

This is less about the music and more of having a piece of Zelda's 25th for me.

#134 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:55 AM

That or Nintendo could be doing it for the lulz. Then they'll just re-add them to Club Nintendo for like 1000 Coins xD.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#135 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:52 AM

Nintendo will only be printing 5 copies. You heard it here first!
Posted Image

#136 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:10 AM

^^ Yup! Only five...and they only give out one to the first person to register for the first 5 days.

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#137 The1llusiveMan

The1llusiveMan

The Once and Future Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:33 PM

Its going to be hilarious when the numbers come out and it shows there are more copies of Zelda: OoT out there than there are actual 3DS'.

ebvp.jpg

#138 GizmoGC

GizmoGC

I love Cheese

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

Its going to be hilarious when the numbers come out and it shows there are more copies of Zelda: OoT out there than there are actual 3DS'.

Duh? It's a system seller. You wouldn't short stock something that people are going to buy with their new 3DS next Sunday.

#139 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:24 PM

OH MAN! No black "jk" this time. Shit just got real.

#140 Renaissance 2K

Renaissance 2K

*nom nom nom*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:56 PM

Is there a way to find out which stores are having midnight openings without calling them individually? GameStop's event page mentions a special preview event at a handful of locations (closest one is about 45 minutes from me), but nothing about a standard midnight launch.

#141 Paladinion

Paladinion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:20 PM

Posted Image

#142 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:21 PM

Holy crap, that soundtrack sounds amazing.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#143 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:22 PM

I doubt they'd do a Midnight Launch on Saturday night O_o. ( I mean, i know Zelda is pretty popular, but i doubt they have enough pre-orders at most stores to warrant a midnight opening)

I mean, they didnt even have midnight openings for Infamous 2/Red Faction, and Duke Nukem/Alice/Transformers here

Also, agreed on the amazing-ness ;O. If i get one, even if it ended up being valuable, i'd keep it in a heartbeat. I hope Nintendo doesnt screw the pooch with this offer
Posted ImagePosted Image

#144 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

Preordered a copy at GameStop near me. Just have to wake up earlier than usual and get it.

#145 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:34 PM

Cannot wait to get this so I can listen to it driving to & from class. Also can't wait to play the game. Been so long since I played it. Totally makes up for the "meh" pre-order bonus we're getting in the US.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#146 xenozfan2

xenozfan2

Trippin' on apples!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:44 PM

My gamestop doesn't open until 11am on Sunday. Is it that was for most people?

#147 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:51 PM

Is there a way to find out which stores are having midnight openings without calling them individually? GameStop's event page mentions a special preview event at a handful of locations (closest one is about 45 minutes from me), but nothing about a standard midnight launch.

No way they're going to have a midnight release on a 3DS game that's a remake of a game that came out 10+ years ago.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

Mixer23.png

#148 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:54 PM

Mine opens up at 10 AM.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#149 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:36 AM

I kinda wish they went with the generic 25th anniversary logo they've been using everywhere for soundtrack cover. (assuming they keep that cover art)

#150 Y2JerichoHALic55

Y2JerichoHALic55

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

If I pre-order this in store from Gamestop, how long do I have to pick it up since I will be unable to get it on Sunday?
Posted Image