Photo
- - - - -

Register Zelda: OoT 3D at Club Nintendo, get free soundtrack (ends 6/20 midnight PST)

• Please log in to reply
770 replies to this topic

#241 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

I registered at 3:00AM -3:02AM no CD soundtrack pop up. Got the coins, only 40 though???
Emailed Ninty twice, phone lines are tied.
Any thoughts.

30 for the game
10 for early reg
10 for doing the intent to buy
20 for the post play (1 week from now)

so unless you did the intent to buy... that is correct.

#242 spree4567

spree4567

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:19 PM

No pop up for me, emailing them now

#243 beaus27

beaus27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

30 for the game
10 for early reg
10 for doing the intent to buy
20 for the post play (1 week from now)

so unless you did the intent to buy... that is correct.

I click intend to buy earlier this month, 30 coins for the game and 10 for whatever.

#244 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

Who are you people registering the game at 3 AM? WTF?!

I'm picking this up later and hopefully the website will be less broken.

#245 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

Glad i didnt get it at midnight then. Either way, i had a feeling it was gonna glitch up, so i probally would have waited a bit

And probally the people who got it at Walmart/Local Stores
Posted ImagePosted Image

#246 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

I registered at 3:00AM -3:02AM no CD soundtrack pop up. Got the coins, only 40 though???
Emailed Ninty twice, phone lines are tied.
Any thoughts.

If you got 40, you didn't do the Intend to Buy or get the Intend to Buy bonus.

I called until I got in, and I told the guy that I registered OoT 3D and didn't get the free soundtrack popup, and the guy said "Oh I see you registered the game, let me put you on hold for a minute."

Except I haven't given him any account information yet.

Then I was told that if I had registered the game I should automatically get the soundtrack. I had to point out the popup and necessary order completion steps that were missing.

WTF.

#247 smellmybutt

smellmybutt

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

Registered the game, no pop-up about the CD. Am I screwed?

#248 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:27 PM

Gamestop fail ftw. Was told to come at 10am, yet the store is closed

Mine ninja changed their hours to 11 AM on sunday

#249 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:29 PM

Don't know if I want to register the game today or not with so many problems.. Don't want to go through the headache of emailing or calling Nintendo.

#250 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:32 PM

Mine ninja changed their hours to 11 AM on sunday

Lol same here. And i DEFINITELY remember someone telling me to be there at 10 from this store. (Plus, the 3DS opening was at 10)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#251 yosh

yosh

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

I just called Nintendo and the guy told me to not worry about stock. He said that there's plenty and I shouldn't be worried. He is also forwarding my problem to the admin and that I should definitely get the CD. I hope that information helps somebody.

#252 jcmw4844

jcmw4844

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

Called Nintendo, useless at first, don't waste your time. "They are aware of the issue and to try registering again in a couple hours". I then pointed out that the code will not allow you to reregister the same code again. Was long hold times as well. Explained it was the reason that I purchased and rep took information and stated that there would be a copy mailed out. Gave reference # as well.

#253 killa5k7

killa5k7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

Wish there was a way to get this without purchasing. Geez.

#254 Shinobi128

Shinobi128

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:48 PM

Check eBay in about a month.

#255 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

Anyone get thier Gamestop poster O_o. I completely forgot to ask, but at the same time i dont feel like driving back up the road a third time <_<
Posted ImagePosted Image

#256 WebScud

WebScud

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:16 PM

My order went through, but I don't see it in my order history.

Shorty after I posted this I got a confirmation email and it showed up in my order activity on the website.

#257 GreenSpark

GreenSpark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:20 PM

If you are not trying to use credit at Gamestop, you should head to Wal-Mart asap. That is if you feel the need to try and register it now. My friend went to Wal-Mart on her break last night and said there was a line near the electronics section, so sure people have been buying them there all morning long.

I'm just glad I have a cool manager at my Gamestop who gave me the game Friday night at closing, so it was a matter of just trying it every few hours up until last night and waiting til the code would finally take!

#258 Bill Mcdougal

Bill Mcdougal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:25 PM

So I registered at 11:10 or so and did not get the offer. I'm trying to call Nintendo's support now and it's saying that there are no lines open to reps, to go online or call back...what kind of customer service line turns customers away and won't even let them hold to have their call taken?

PrizeRebel: Get FREE Microsoft Points or games games for filling out forms! (use an email addy made for spam)
I've earned over $375 in free stuff so far!
SwagBucks: EASIEST one - Free stuff for using their search engine!
I've ordered over $550 in Amazon.com credit so far!

mcdougalsig.jpg

#259 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

Great, registered and nothing <_<. Time to deal with Nintendo service....
Posted ImagePosted Image

#260 Defendthestar31

Defendthestar31

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:28 PM

I registered mine at 11:20 Eastern and got the popup, used safari if that helps anyone
Posted Image

#261 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

So I registered at 11:10 or so and did not get the offer. I'm trying to call Nintendo's support now and it's saying that there are no lines open to reps, to go online or call back...what kind of customer service line turns customers away and won't even let them hold to have their call taken?

ones that are completely overloaded by phone calls?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#262 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

I registered mine at 11:20 Eastern and got the popup, used safari if that helps anyone

Ugh fail, popup blocker turned off, every security program turned off and nothing.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#263 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:29 PM

Oh, they'll let you hold, alright. I was on hold for some time before I got through.

I think, after a particular amount of calls are already on hold, it won't let anyone else through until the line has shrunk a little. It's akin to getting a busy signal, except that the self-help stuff is still there.

Apparently, you can't even get it with purchase. :D :D :D :D
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#264 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:30 PM

Annnnnd no CD offer :/ Looks like I may have to give them a call here as well.

#265 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:32 PM

ones that are completely overloaded by phone calls?

its working for some and not working for others. In the end if it works for them or not I cant get the pop up. I dont think saying "I wasnt lucky" justifies not trying to get the OST I should in theory (as others get the offer) get.

#266 dagos2727

dagos2727

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

Didnt get the popup when I registed at 8:30 am EST. Called right up and spoke to a lady who said she will forward it to appropriate people and hopefully I will get one. Just got an email at 11:15 am EST stating that my order was processed. I looked at the site, and sure enough its in my order history, except that it says "Backordered". Hopefully they have enough to send out. For anyone that has it in their order history, does it say backordered as well?

#267 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:42 PM

its working for some and not working for others. In the end if it works for them or not I cant get the pop up. I dont think saying "I wasnt lucky" justifies not trying to get the OST I should in theory (as others get the offer) get.

yes I understand. I was just responding to the "how can something not let you stay on hold" stuff. No customer service company has unlimited lines.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#268 TheShepherdSauce

TheShepherdSauce

thick & hearty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:43 PM

No offer here either. mehhhhh. How long are you guys waiting on hold? I've got stuff to do and waiting isn't much of an option till later tonight.

#269 wakarukaya

wakarukaya

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

Hey guys,
Just got the soundtrack prompt at 8:45am. If you haven't gotten it, I would try to contact Ninty about it. Also, for those who have yet to register, I used Chrome.

#270 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

No offer here either. mehhhhh. How long are you guys waiting on hold? I've got stuff to do and waiting isn't much of an option till later tonight.

I spent like 5 mins going though.

@ TSS:

Thats good to know! I hope I get lucky :3