Samurai Champloo complete series blu-ray $27.99

I already own the blu-ray but I just want to say that this show is amazing. I wish they would do another season for it. =(

[quote name='Stele']Wrong, the PQ is improved.[/QUOTE]Source? Every review I've looked at said it was the same video with new packaging. I do hope you're right though!

Blu-ray.com forums
Thank you for contacting FUNimation. I apologize for the delay in response to your question. I was checking on your request. Actually, the discs were re-authored and we used new video.

We’re thrilled that you’re a fan of Samurai Champloo, and we hope you’ll be pleased with the new release.

Rojas

Feedback Manager

Happened to be in my gold box this morning so I was able to get it at $26.59. Never had it on dvd and never seen it before. It's a blind buy, hopefully it's good.

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Happened to be in my gold box this morning so I was able to get it at $26.59. Never had it on dvd and never seen it before. It's a blind buy, hopefully it's good.

M[/QUOTE]

It was also in my gold box, so I picked it up. Its a great show, good animation, and interesting characters and story. I hope you enjoy it!

[quote name='Mikerocosms']Happened to be in my gold box this morning so I was able to get it at $26.59. Never had it on dvd and never seen it before. It's a blind buy, hopefully it's good.

M[/QUOTE]

If you have seen Cowboy Bebop and enjoyed it you will like this cause its from the same folks. This is the only Anime set I own Blu at the moment.

[quote name='cdeener']If you have seen Cowboy Bebop and enjoyed it you will like this cause its from the same folks. This is the only Anime set I own Blu at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, cool. I have seen it and do enjoy it. Now I can't wait for my discs to come in.

M

I own this and it looks fine, though I can't vouch for the picture quality versus the original blu release. This is around what I paid from Borders after the 50% off, so great deal. This quick price-slashing is really getting me to buy more anime blus at release instead of waiting for sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back