Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:55 PM

Still processing...the suspense....

#3002 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

Still processing...the suspense....

If it helps I think they stopped doing weekend processing a while back. So you can at least relax for two days.

#3003 NSpectreGarrus

NSpectreGarrus

CAGosaurus Rex!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

If it helps I think they stopped doing weekend processing a while back. So you can at least relax for two days.

This is upsetting. . .

631840.png

#3004 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

I thought so too but just got credit for my iphone!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#3005 guessed

guessed

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

Still nervous about my copy of Seaman being rejected...frantically refreshing the trade-in page to see if they get updated from processing, even though it's been only about five hours in that status.

Guess I missed my chance. What was the trade value on seaman?
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#3006 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

guess i missed my chance. What was the trade value on seaman?

$30

#3007 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

All of mine are still pending. Sent in the last 10 today. 31 not rec/pending, 1 rejected (PSOne console).

#3008 Indigo_Streetlight

Indigo_Streetlight

East Coast Scum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

I've had two accepted so far: a Resident Evil: Director's Cut (GH) and an RE:3 disc-only for $51 credit.
The Asylum leads the eyes of those pursued by gaming madness...

#3009 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

I've had two accepted so far: a Resident Evil: Director's Cut (GH) and an RE:3 disc-only for $51 credit.

Damn, I missed that price for Resident Evil 3. I locked in my gamecube Resident Evil 1 though. It is complete and mint. I made sure I locked that one in as "Return" instead of "do not return downgraded item"

Guess I missed my chance. What was the trade value on seaman?

I saw when the TIV was $30. Even that that price I couldn't sell my Seaman.

...wow, that sounded dirty.

Spoiler

#3010 CGH

CGH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

Credited for my complete final fantasy tactics advance several bundles pending.

Currently playing
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land

#3011 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

sending a box out that has a ship date for the 30th on monday should be okay, right? UPS doesn't even pickup on weekends.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#3012 io

io

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

sending a box out that has a ship date for the 30th on monday should be okay, right? UPS doesn't even pickup on weekends.

Yes.

#3013 evanwink

evanwink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

Repeating a question someone else asked earlier that I didn't see an answer to: Has anyone traded in GC Animal Crossing without the memory card? What was the result? I'd kind of like to hang on to the memory card, but will include it if needed.

#3014 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:20 PM

Repeating a question someone else asked earlier that I didn't see an answer to: Has anyone traded in GC Animal Crossing without the memory card? What was the result? I'd kind of like to hang on to the memory card, but will include it if needed.

I just sent in animal crossing yesterday without, but I doubt you will be able to wait that long to see what happens.

#3015 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

Assuming to get the highest condition you need all original packaging and contents I would say its needed.

needler420.png

#3016 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

OK, so I might be getting nervous for no reason, but there are two of my transactions still processing (cart-only GBA trades--Godzilla: Domination and Cabela's Big Game Hunger) that I created exactly 25 days ago (9/15), and I have no idea why they're taking so long (they arrived at AFS on 9/26 according to the tracker); will they be deemed expired starting tomorrow because of how long it's been since the creation of the trade-ins and if so, should I contact Amazon CS about the issue?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3017 r00kie

r00kie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

OK, so I might be getting nervous for no reason, but there are two of my transactions still processing (cart-only GBA trades--Godzilla: Domination and Cabela's Big Game Hunger) that I created exactly 25 days ago (9/15), and I have no idea why they're taking so long (they arrived at AFS on 9/26 according to the tracker); will they be deemed expired starting tomorrow because of how long it's been since the creation of the trade-ins and if so, should I contact Amazon CS about the issue?

Thats only 15 days...

#3018 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

Thats only 15 days...

EPIC. MATH. FAIL. #-o

..And I have a B.S. in Mathematics... :cry:

Sorry about that.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

#3019 r00kie

r00kie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

To add to that I have a number of trades from the 16th still processing....one trade had 24 items in it: they received it on the 25th and the complete games were paid on the 27th the cart only stuff was paid on the 28th(I did in fact get $21 for a cart only dk64) and the disc only stuff is still stuck in processing.

Really holding my breath with these trades because I am all in on this one.

#3020 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

EPIC. MATH. FAIL. #-o

..And I have a B.S. in Mathematics... :cry:

Sorry about that.

u serious about the bs in mathematics? lol

#3021 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

*sigh* Yes, I'm serious. :oops:

Cloud_Squall78.png

#3022 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

One of my trade-ins says "still not received" when they actually received it last week according to the tracking. Does it work out itself or do you need to contact customer service to resolve the problem? I sent in other boxes as well and they were all marked "processing" while one has actually paid out already.

#3023 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

One of my trade-ins says "still not received" when they actually received it last week according to the tracking. Does it work out itself or do you need to contact customer service to resolve the problem? I sent in other boxes as well and they were all marked "processing" while one has actually paid out already.

It'll work itself out, and even if it doesn't amazon cs will ask that you wait until right around when the trade-in would expire anyways. So, patience.

#3024 PapaSmerf

PapaSmerf

Central Scrutinizer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:18 PM

I have always held that Mathematics is not the same as Arithmetic.

EDIT: Unfortunately, as a Mathematics degree holder I must do so quite often. :lol:

#3025 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:22 PM

So... I got my package sent back to me by UPS with the shipping label I had stuck on the box inside the box, along with the box contents all fucked up (the games were laying on top of my tracking sheets instead of neatly laid on top like I packed it) NorAm's label was for 10 lbs while UPS weighed it at 6... so... uh... what the Fuck was the point of that? It was also my largest value box.

Fuck you, UPS.

#3026 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:49 PM

That's a ball sucker.
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#3027 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

That's a ball sucker.

No kidding. My ball is being sucked into the pre-puberty state.

#3028 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:09 AM

So... I got my package sent back to me by UPS with the shipping label I had stuck on the box inside the box, along with the box contents all fucked up (the games were laying on top of my tracking sheets instead of neatly laid on top like I packed it) NorAm's label was for 10 lbs while UPS weighed it at 6... so... uh... what the Fuck was the point of that? It was also my largest value box.

Fuck you, UPS.

Yikes, sorry to hear that. I noticed that the shipping label I printed out for my Star Fox Adventures trade-in (the only title in that trade-in) had "3 LBS." at the top while the prior ones I'd printed had "1 LB.", and since there's no way Gamecube games weigh 3 lbs., I found that a bit odd. The package did arrive at AFS, though, so I guess UPS didn't think the same thing. :???:

Cloud_Squall78.png

#3029 io

io

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

The weights on the labels don't make any difference. Sounds like maybe your package got opened by mistake FoS. Was there any damage to the box? I tape the hell out of my label - pretty much cover it completely with clear tape. So there's no way they could send it back to me in the box even if they wanted to ;).

#3030 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:31 PM

I have a trade-in worth ~$150 for 7 Dreamcast games due to be delivered today. The values for these titles have completely tanked since I submitted my trade. Is that normal?
Posted Image