ThePotato

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

yes! just got my 62$ from
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic= 30$
Fuzion Frenzy=16$
Arx Fatalis=16$
plus other credit i had from older trade equals 100$, amazon trades are really awesome! now putting my credit for an ipod touch 5g, hope it don't suck's

Buy a Kindle Fire HD or Nexus 7 with the money you'd spend on an iPod Touch instead. Being a former iPod Touch owner, I can promise you you'll be happy. Both the Kindle and Nexus are 7-inch tablets, and are both cheaper than the iPod. Spare your money!

#3182 beetlegum

beetlegum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

Just got credited $30 for 007 Nightfire which I bought for 3. Woohoo! I've already blow through most of my credit money buying Man-thing Omnibus, RE 6 and Xcom.

#3183 ThePotato

ThePotato

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

Just got credited $30 for 007 Nightfire which I bought for 3. Woohoo! I've already blow through most of my credit money buying Man-thing Omnibus, RE 6 and Xcom.

When did your package deliver, out of curiosity?

#3184 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:09 PM

My trade-in took about 2 days from Processing to payout. I still have 2 3rd party controllers pending, though.
Posted Image

#3185 rioskenny

rioskenny

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

Buy a Kindle Fire HD or Nexus 7 with the money you'd spend on an iPod Touch instead. Being a former iPod Touch owner, I can promise you you'll be happy. Both the Kindle and Nexus are 7-inch tablets, and are both cheaper than the iPod. Spare your money!

well im interested on the nexus 7 but it just a bit oversized and the camera suck,will have to do more research :P

#3186 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:24 PM

I send them 8-10 packages a day, I get 1 approval per day. Step it up bitches! 007 N64 $21 for acceptable (cart only).

#3187 blcklblskt

blcklblskt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

I sent in my final two packages today. All in all, I should be getting around $1500 total for everything I traded in. Who knew hoarding would eventually pay off?

#3188 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

I got my $23.50 for Spyro Year of the Dragon in good condition, still waiting for crash bandicoot to process. Nothing else is even processing yet

#3189 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

Picked up some more acceptances today. So far I have two rejections for Star Fox for no manual, and Abe's Oddysee for "severe damage" They both sound like bull to me, but I am up to 430 in credit already. No carts have processed. Hoping for some of those to go through tomorrow, those scare me the most.

#3190 Jedi1979

Jedi1979

Mobster Kitties!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

just saw on my account that my cartridges from 1 shipment are being returned for the following

Mario is missing, Incorrect region
Game boy Pokemon Blue Incorrect region
Donkey kong country Incorrect region
Battletanx n64 Severe damage
Pokemon Stadium n64 ,Incorrect Disc :roll:

is there a department to write to to at least complain about it and question some of the methods?

Edited by Jedi1979, 03 October 2012 - 10:21 PM.

Posted Image

#3191 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

Man you guys went crazy. I'm going to have to add mine up once they come in. Right now I am at $81 from the 3 trades.

#3192 io

io

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

Man you guys went crazy. I'm going to have to add mine up once they come in. Right now I am at $81 from the 3 trades.

I'm at $60 from 1 trade (3 complete GBA games) but as of now all my stuff is in the mail and, finally, my second package is processing. I mailed it Sept. 25th and they got it Tuesday and has been processing since then. 3 other boxes still in transit...

#3193 naucratis

naucratis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

I send them 8-10 packages a day, I get 1 approval per day. Step it up bitches! 007 N64 $21 for acceptable (cart only).

:lol: LoL

#3194 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

just saw on my account that my cartridges from 1 shipment are being returned for the following

Mario is missing, Incorrect region
Game boy Pokemon Blue Incorrect region
Donkey kong country Incorrect region
Battletanx n64 Severe damage
Pokemon Stadium n64 ,Incorrect Disc :roll:

is there a department to write to to at least complain about it and question some of the methods?

I hope this is not the start of the BS like before. I think I have enough paid out to break even and make out a bit if the rest goes to shit.

You can talk to customer service, they'll rpobably tell you you can resubmit them...I know, the prices are different. You might,I stress might, get lucky and have a CS agent issue you credit for the difference. otherwise SOL.

Edited by Toss, 04 October 2012 - 05:16 AM.

...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#3195 io

io

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

I hope not too - I was worried I might be the victim of UPS's slow shipping in more ways than one. Ie. by the time my stuff gets there they will have been flooded by all the crap you East Coast and midwestern types are sending in ;). Then the random made-up reasons for rejections start popping up. So far I'll take this as one outlier (since it seems most everyone is getting stuff accepted with no problem). But if we start getting more reports...

#3196 Jedi1979

Jedi1979

Mobster Kitties!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

tried the chat and got nowhere, just told to resubmit but after explaining the difference in value was still told to resubmit:roll: I just sent an email and will try that route, hopefully i can get something out of it

I cant complain too much though since they did take all my disc only scratched playstation games but it is annoying to be told "incorrect disc" for a n64 game
Posted Image

#3197 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

I guess I should start getting worried now, I submitted 6 games separately and put two in three boxes, two are processing (Resident Evil GC and Beyond Good & Evil) but nothing's showing up for the other 4.

Sure hoping those games aren't lost, although I had heard here that there was a bit of a risk.

Gonna cross my fingers though (I REALLY didn't want to miss out on possibly getting $30 for my old MGS1's so I had to try).

#3198 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

I guess I should start getting worried now, I submitted 6 games separately and put two in three boxes, two are processing (Resident Evil GC and Beyond Good & Evil) but nothing's showing up for the other 4.

Sure hoping those games aren't lost, although I had heard here that there was a bit of a risk.

Gonna cross my fingers though (I REALLY didn't want to miss out on possibly getting $30 for my old MGS1's so I had to try).

Stop worrying, you are fine. They are flooded right now.

#3199 silkysmooth

silkysmooth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:15 AM

All of mine have paid out. $ 180 in total for things I don't play anymore! Can't wait for Black Friday!

#3200 NiiNJA

NiiNJA

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

finished shipping off all of my packages from the tiv error today.

almost couldn't actually send them off though. today was the last day to ship them out according to amazon (10/3) but when i went to go print the shipping label at ~4pm, it was gone and said that the shipping deadline had passed. i live chatted with a rep and called a different one on the phone, during which i realized i still had my trade in page up on a different internet browser from last night. clicked on print shipping labels from there and it amazingly worked. :bouncy:

#3201 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Basement Jaxx!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:27 AM

My Super Mario 4 Advance: SMB 3 and Final Fantasy Tactics got rejected for being the wrong item. I guess one of 4 things happened.
1) They are dumbasses.
2) They fucked up my games.
3) SMB4:SMB3 is confusing as Fuck for a title. Didn't know what it was. That I can kinda understand.
4) They switched the games.

#3202 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

finished shipping off all of my packages from the tiv error today.

almost couldn't actually send them off though. today was the last day to ship them out according to amazon (10/3) but when i went to go print the shipping label at ~4pm, it was gone and said that the shipping deadline had passed. i live chatted with a rep and called a different one on the phone, during which i realized i still had my trade in page up on a different internet browser from last night. clicked on print shipping labels from there and it amazingly worked. :bouncy:

FYI...there is a link to print a shipping label in the e-mail confirmation they sent when you submitted the trade-ins. That should work.

May I also suggest that you (and others) look into the many free "print to .pdf" programs out there like PrimoPDF. Print your labels to .pdf when you submit your trade-ins and have them readily available. Who knows when your internet connection is going to go out.

#3203 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:33 AM

Posted Image

Easy come, easy go, I guess.

#3204 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

Got paid out on a bunch today, but a lot of random ones from orders didn't pay out or packages that arrived a few days earlier have not paid out yet. weird. everything is still sitting in processing, at least.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#3205 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:43 AM

Got paid out on a bunch today, but a lot of random ones from orders didn't pay out or packages that arrived a few days earlier have not paid out yet. weird. everything is still sitting in processing, at least.

My stuff is exactly the same.

#3206 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:44 AM

Me too, my stuff received Oct 2 was paid before stuff received Sept 28.
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#3207 fatbeer

fatbeer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:11 AM

I'm experiencing the same problem you guys are facing. Over 10+ cart related games got rejected for being the wrong item, but they accepted all my disc related games. I got a feeling someone in Amazon trade-in management notice the unusually high trade-in, so they tell their employees to reject some games.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3208 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:21 AM

Can't we complain to amazon customer service and get credited anyway?

#3209 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

I got credited another $59.80 for two more trade-ins (Doom 3 and DOA:XBV), but those two games I mentioned in my recent posts are still "Not Yet Received"...

I know I shouldn't worry, but I'm still getting a bit anxious...:bomb:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/4]: :vita: Velocity 2X (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3210 io

io

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

Are you guys with the cart-related rejections getting only cart-only stuff rejected, or complete stuff? I have 2 more GBA games on the way, and one of them is SMB 4 Advance: SMB3. They better not eff that up. If they reject it, they better send back the mint/complete box NOT in a padded envelope. I was on the fence about sending that one in in the first place since I could have sold it for around $40 in the mint condition it was in. I just figured $30 with "no hassle" was better than listing and selling for a possible $40. Now I kind of wish I hadn't sent it.