Official Amazon Trade-In FAQ 4.0 - READ 1st POST

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3459 replies to this topic

#1291 Supreme

Supreme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:11 PM

For those of you that have gotten your trade in rejected, how long does it usually take to get your game back?
Posted Image

When life gives you lemons, you paint that shit gold.

#1292 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:03 PM

My final TI was accepted. One less thing to worry about.

#1293 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

All mine from last week were accepted, including one i wasn't sure that would go through.

Anyone else still have things in Verifying that have already been paid? I have one from Dec 6th still sitting there.

#1294 phantomfriar2002

phantomfriar2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:00 PM

In general, if you end up getting a trade-in delivered to them 7 days from the "ship by date," they typically honor that? One package of mine is getting there tomorrow (12-28) and it was supposed to be shipped by 12-22.

#1295 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:08 PM

All mine from last week were accepted, including one i wasn't sure that would go through.

Anyone else still have things in Verifying that have already been paid? I have one from Dec 6th still sitting there.

yeah that happens sometimes. Eventually it moved to done though.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1296 akir

akir

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:20 PM

Another decent credit flip
http://www.amazon.co...uct/B000HZDEZQ/
trades for $22.50 and sells from GS for I believe 9.99 used

#1297 io

io

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

Well, just as things were starting to go smoothly with Amazon trade-ins again they blindside me. I am getting a very mint game sent back to me marked down to unacceptable because of "severe damage".

Can't wait to see what I get back!

#1298 snowmint

snowmint

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:02 PM

lol same thing happened when I sent in a textbook to Amazon for having damaged pages and the stupid part was that the book was never used in class. It had some small dirt spots on it so I cleaned it and then sent it back and they finally accepted it.

#1299 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:00 AM

I forgot to print my label (shipping deadline was today) and I'm talking to CS and this rep is an idiot. He doesn't even understand my question even though I clearly stated it...
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#1300 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:34 AM

I forgot to print my label (shipping deadline was today) and I'm talking to CS and this rep is an idiot. He doesn't even understand my question even though I clearly stated it...

Go back to the original email when you submitted trade - the link to the label is in there.

#1301 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:39 AM

just got all my stuff accepted today. awesome.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#1302 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:15 AM

Go back to the original email when you submitted trade - the link to the label is in there.

that or just create a random new trade in, go to print it and just replace the trn number in the address bar to the expired one and bam!

#1303 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:05 AM

that or just create a random new trade in, go to print it and just replace the trn number in the address bar to the expired one and bam!

I discovered that using this technique you can also generate additional ups labels post expiration (i.e. for multiple packages). This is useful in a situation where you only have half a locked trade-in to send in (like one copy of the two MW3s you locked in). You can send the first one you have with the original label and then generate another label even after its expired if you get your hands on the second copy. Did this with Thrillville the other day.

#1304 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:29 AM

Here's a fun one: Xbox Messenger Kit - 42.75

Can easily find these at Gamestop for $30, but the real entertainment will be trying to find them for half that. Start your engines!

#1305 ShadowSx

ShadowSx

Why so serious?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:34 AM

Can easily find these at Gamestop for $30, but the real entertainment will be trying to find them for half that. Start your engines!

Can we just send in a chatpad and mic :-k

#1306 shiro13

shiro13

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:36 AM

Anyone tried trading their limited edition of Battlefield 3 for either Xbox or PS3 got it accepted?

#1307 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:08 AM

Anyone send in their ratchet game from the holiday ps3 bundle?

#1308 qualityman13

qualityman13

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:06 AM

Anyone send in their ratchet game from the holiday ps3 bundle?

yes, they were trading for $28 at the time on black Friday. I actually stared the trade before I even got the system just to lock in the price.

#1309 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:30 PM

there haven't been any trade in DOTD this week right?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1310 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:34 PM

there haven't been any trade in DOTD this week right?

Correct.

Walk it Out :wii: amazingly back up to 30.00. Check your local gamestop for a copy or two for 18.00 ea (and still b2g1!)

#1311 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:53 PM

I'm still waiting on a "Pending Verification" trade to post from 8 days ago. I sent 4 games, 3 of which posted fine. I contacted Amazon and was basically told to wait longer. OY.

#1312 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:21 PM

I'm still waiting on a "Pending Verification" trade to post from 8 days ago. I sent 4 games, 3 of which posted fine. I contacted Amazon and was basically told to wait longer. OY.

Just had a trade accepted this morning that was delivered Friday. Hopefully yours gets processed as well since it was there earlier than mine.

#1313 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

Correct.

Walk it Out :wii: amazingly back up to 30.00. Check your local gamestop for a copy or two for 18.00 ea (and still b2g1!)

Cabela's African Safari (:psp:) is down to $3 from the $22 it was fetching yesterday. I'm glad I locked one in. :lol:

Fortunately, I'll be able to stop by a GS today that should have a copy of Walk It Out! and that in stock, so I can find something else to get in on the B2G1 one more time. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: Just Cause 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/22]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1314 io

io

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

So my game with "severe damage" should get here in a few days. On the plus side, they did accept my copy of Catherine. I know others had that rejected for not having preorder exclusive art books or some such nonsense.

#1315 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:00 AM

NCAA Football 10 :360: tiv is up to 26.15, highest tiv in the past year according to BlueLobstah's most excellent tracker.

edit: er, basketball

Edited by handsomepete, 29 December 2011 - 12:34 AM.

#1316 ShadowSx

ShadowSx

Why so serious?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:06 AM

$102.55 for black 3ds, it was tempting but I think I can get more cause its ambassador.

#1317 Coper3000

Coper3000

Gettin' Old.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:15 AM

NCAA Football 10 :360: tiv is up to 26.15, highest tiv in the past year according to BlueLobstah's most excellent tracker.

It looks like it's actually NCAA Basketball 10 that has the trade in value- unless I'm just not seeing it right- it has been a long day, haha. I believe this is the last college hoops game made on 360 which makes it so high.

#1318 herpderp118

herpderp118

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:18 AM

already nuked? only $15 tiv now

#1319 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:23 AM

Oh man, UPS took forever delivering my Tropico 4 and APS sent it back as Expired/ Canceled. The $24 credit would have been nice for books.

#1320 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:34 AM

It looks like it's actually NCAA Basketball 10 that has the trade in value- unless I'm just not seeing it right- it has been a long day, haha. I believe this is the last college hoops game made on 360 which makes it so high.

Right you are my fine feathered friend. Maybe my foot was itching when I wrote that.