Dance in the Vampire Bund: Complete Series DVD/Blu-ray Combo $33.99 Pre-order @Amazon

Only 13 episodes? Is that right?

I can wait for it to be around $24.99 in a couple months eventually like Fullmetal Alchemist.

Thanks though.

13 is all that came out, might be another season down the road...refuse to pay more than $1.5 / HD episode though with the way these BR's have been pricing (at least Funimation's BRs).

It should also be mentioned that this show is incredibly mediocre, bordering on not-good. It exists mostly as an excuse to show topless little girls. And I'm not talking teenagers, either - actual pre-pubescent girls. Seriously.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']It should also be mentioned that this show is incredibly mediocre, bordering on not-good. It exists mostly as an excuse to show topless little girls. And I'm not talking teenagers, either - actual pre-pubescent girls. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

Sadly this isn't exaggerating

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']It should also be mentioned that this show is incredibly mediocre, bordering on not-good. It exists mostly as an excuse to show topless little girls. And I'm not talking teenagers, either - actual pre-pubescent girls. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

This show does blow, but is there anything you do like? You diss in every anime reated thread about how the anime in topic blows, especially when some of the series are favorites.

[quote name='Capocci 007']This show does blow, but is there anything you do like? You diss in every anime reated thread about how the anime in topic blows, especially when some of the series are favorites.[/QUOTE]

Generally, what Lemon says is generally true for the stuff I've seen. I would chalk it up to the fact that there is a lot of mediocre anime out there, and it is what usually gets the deals.

I'm not saying that the series is anything more than average, but it's pure hyperbole to say that the show is nothing but pandering. I've only seen the first half of the series, but unless things change drastically in the second half, it was mostly inane high school/supernatural conspiracy/battle stuff with a little objectionable content here and there. Can't really recommend or condemn the show, I suppose.

[quote name='Capocci 007']This show does blow, but is there anything you do like? You diss in every anime reated thread about how the anime in topic blows, especially when some of the series are favorites.[/QUOTE]

There's plenty of anime that I like. In recent anime sale threads, I've heaped tons of praise on shows like Eden of the East and Utena (the latter being my absolute favorite anime of all time, by the way). I'm fairly critical of what I deem to be garbage, sure, but I know quality when I see it, and I never hesitate to recommend the stuff I'm a big fan of.

It'll likely be on Netflix in a month after release, like so many Funi titles. Unless you're desperate to give monetary support for pedo-bait, don't bother.

[quote name='Indecisive Rattle']It'll likely be on Netflix in a month after release, like so many Funi titles. Unless you're desperate to give monetary support for pedo-bait, don't bother.[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm not exactly desperate, but it may be on my list of things to do. Still overpriced for 13 episodes though, even if it's a studio SHAFT project.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Generally, what Lemon says is generally true for the stuff I've seen. I would chalk it up to the fact that there is a lot of mediocre anime out there, and it is what usually gets the deals.[/QUOTE]

IDK I think Lemon recommended Princess Tutu awhile back....I couldn't even make it to episode 5. However I did watch it dubbed.....maybe I did it wrong

bread's done
Back