Photo
- - - - -

Dance in the Vampire Bund: Complete Series DVD/Blu-ray Combo $33.99 Pre-order @Amazon

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

Looks like Amazon finally decided to match Walmart's price on it.

http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sim_d_3

#2 Ratchet & CAG

Ratchet & CAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

Only 13 episodes? Is that right?

I can wait for it to be around $24.99 in a couple months eventually like Fullmetal Alchemist.

Thanks though.

#3 starkillr

starkillr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:53 PM

13 is all that came out, might be another season down the road...refuse to pay more than $1.5 / HD episode though with the way these BR's have been pricing (at least Funimation's BRs).

#4 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:51 AM

It should also be mentioned that this show is incredibly mediocre, bordering on not-good. It exists mostly as an excuse to show topless little girls. And I'm not talking teenagers, either - actual pre-pubescent girls. Seriously.
Posted Image

#5 starkillr

starkillr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:00 PM

Yea this show was the epitome of "meh". The naked loli was creepy too.

#6 coolsteel

coolsteel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:58 PM

It should also be mentioned that this show is incredibly mediocre, bordering on not-good. It exists mostly as an excuse to show topless little girls. And I'm not talking teenagers, either - actual pre-pubescent girls. Seriously.

Sadly this isn't exaggerating

#7 Chief Keef

Chief Keef

GBE 3hunna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 12:20 AM

This show does blow, but is there anything you do like? You diss in every anime reated thread about how the anime in topic blows, especially when some of the series are favorites.

Dirty Sprite baby that's that dirty citrus

Flexin on these niggas bally total fitness

I'm in LA at LA fitness

What I'm doin bitch I'm tryna get some bitches

BANG 3 COMING SOON ~~~~ 300 

#8 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:07 AM

This show does blow, but is there anything you do like? You diss in every anime reated thread about how the anime in topic blows, especially when some of the series are favorites.

Generally, what Lemon says is generally true for the stuff I've seen. I would chalk it up to the fact that there is a lot of mediocre anime out there, and it is what usually gets the deals.

#9 fwbweux

fwbweux

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:39 AM

I'm not saying that the series is anything more than average, but it's pure hyperbole to say that the show is nothing but pandering. I've only seen the first half of the series, but unless things change drastically in the second half, it was mostly inane high school/supernatural conspiracy/battle stuff with a little objectionable content here and there. Can't really recommend or condemn the show, I suppose.

---

#10 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:05 AM

There's plenty of anime that I like. In recent anime sale threads, I've heaped tons of praise on shows like Eden of the East and Utena (the latter being my absolute favorite anime of all time, by the way). I'm fairly critical of what I deem to be garbage, sure, but I know quality when I see it, and I never hesitate to recommend the stuff I'm a big fan of.
Posted Image

#11 Indecisive Rattle

Indecisive Rattle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:07 PM

It'll likely be on Netflix in a month after release, like so many Funi titles. Unless you're desperate to give monetary support for pedo-bait, don't bother.

#12 Shinpachi

Shinpachi

Limited Blades Work

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:56 PM

It'll likely be on Netflix in a month after release, like so many Funi titles. Unless you're desperate to give monetary support for pedo-bait, don't bother.

Well, I'm not exactly desperate, but it may be on my list of things to do. Still overpriced for 13 episodes though, even if it's a studio SHAFT project.

#13 nairb687

nairb687

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:51 AM

Generally, what Lemon says is generally true for the stuff I've seen. I would chalk it up to the fact that there is a lot of mediocre anime out there, and it is what usually gets the deals.

IDK I think Lemon recommended Princess Tutu awhile back....I couldn't even make it to episode 5. However I did watch it dubbed.....maybe I did it wrong