Best Buy in store coupon 10% off/online code 10% off

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Link to print out coupon
Coupon valid from June 8th-10th
The code for 10% off online orders is VIDEOGAME
I was able to stack it with the current $10 off promo to get Zelda Skyward Sword for $43.99

I saw the coupon code from smartcanuck.com The Zelda deal from gamedealscanada twitter account.

Zelda skyward sword is cheaper at futureshop now. Futureshop added the game to their lists of E3 games, so essentially the game is 39.99 + tax at futureshop.

I did used the coupon code on Catherine (never went on sale or was on any of the promos, so having 10% off that isn't bad).

This is also great for the 3DS games, Super Mario Smash Bros 3D came out to be ~29.11 after tax.

Wow super mario kart is sold out on preorders...

Hmmm... trying to order Resistance 3 and the promo code works BUT the E3 $10 discount doesn't. The total started as $59.99 in the cart, so is this game $79.99 to begin?

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Hmmm... trying to order Resistance 3 and the promo code works BUT the E3 $10 discount doesn't. The total started as $59.99 in the cart, so is this game $79.99 to begin?[/QUOTE]

They probably haven't added the $10 dollar off yet. Same with super mario 3d.

Well this sucks, I'll wait until closer to release then. Who knows, maybe they'll be a big promo, $39.99 launch day price. One could hope.

Aww. I wish this was for *next* week. I have loads of reward zone bucks to spend but I won't be back in town until next weekend. No Best Buy up North. =\

i was thinking going for GOW PSP HD Collection on PS3 but it says $59.99 and i thought that should lower but probably too $39.99. uh i think i'll hold off till $29.99 but 10% off is better then nothing.

bread's done
Back