H: Spotify Premium x60 - $7 per month/$84 per year

Parkerktm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
266 (100%)
Hello

I have 60 months of Spotify Premium for sale. I'm asking for $7 per month or $84 for a years worth. This is nearly 1/3 off the retail price of $120-$130. All codes are guaranteed to work.

Also worth noting, Spotify limits the amount of codes you can redeem per day, so it'll take a few days to redeem codes if you're buying a lot.

PayPal only, PM me with any questions.

I am a veteran seller with perfect feedback and and am Paypal verified.

Last edited by a moderator:
cml, as i'll trade multiples at that price for something on my list, if you are interested. thanks either way.

...and free bump.

[quote name='twztid13']cml, as i'll trade multiples at that price for something on my list, if you are interested. thanks either way.

...and free bump.[/QUOTE]

Sorry nothing on your list catches my eye plus I only trade the MS point codes for paypal payments. Thanks though.

bump again!

bump 12 point cards left and the avatar codes.

Current Deal: If you buy the Homefront Code for $2, I will throw in the Top Spin Racket + Ball prop for FREE!!

Six (6) codes remaining!!!

Also worth noting: Current Deal: If you buy the Homefront Code for $2, I will throw in the Top Spin Racket + Ball prop for FREE!!

Free bump!

You have eleven (12) XBL 1600 MS point cards for sale! :p

[quote name='Parkerktm']Hello everyone, I have eleven (12) XBL 1600 MS point cards for sale.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Free bump!

You have eleven (12) XBL 1600 MS point cards for sale! :p[/QUOTE]

haha, thanks man. I always forget something when i edited my posts.

Only four (4) codes left, get them before their gone!!

Usually id buy MS points back in the day, but im a bit tired of video games, so here's a free bump for you. How come you bought all these if your not gonna use them is what i dont get. :\

i was unaware of that, but was it really necessary to call me out like that. a PM would have been more appropriate wouldn't u say.

[quote name='Parkerktm']i was unaware of that, but was it really necessary to call me out like that. a PM would have been more appropriate wouldn't u say.[/QUOTE]

If I were you, I would think of that as a free bump ;) lol

bread's done
Back