watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

Yeah. Why? What's wrong with that?:razz:

nothing at all,roll out pimpin

#32 Tsnake617

Tsnake617

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

Is the online still alive. I liked the online in the first one, but it was almost dead.
Edit: Apparently the online's pretty bad in this one, never mind.

#33 wastedyears

wastedyears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:00 PM

Great game, easily worth $10. Hell, Terrorist-Hunt mode alone is easily worth $10. The co-op T-Hunt is still one of my favorites for online multiplayer.

#34 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:04 PM

This was my first 1000/1000 on the 360. Awesome Multiplayer, if its still active, which it will be thanks to this sale, go for it.

It's like SOCOM 4, the good version :)

#35 NipPicker

NipPicker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

the ps3 version of RSV2 is out of system .. there is one at my store i will go back and try to get it for like $2 when the nice worker is there

#36 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:15 PM

How is singleplayer? Don't care about trophies and I wont be playing multiplayer. I remember the old days of Rainbow Six. Those were some good times.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#37 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:44 PM

How is singleplayer? Don't care about trophies and I wont be playing multiplayer. I remember the old days of Rainbow Six. Those were some good times.

Single player isn't worth it unless you're playing co-op. It's not that much fun to go it alone.

#38 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:53 PM

you can play the whole game online or split coop? of so maybe...

#39 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:57 PM

I saw this last night on psn and was thinking man this is a must buy but after reading it don't have trophies that kind of turned me off on it. Still I guess I should not let that influence whether or not I purchase the game because for $10 hard to go wrong unless the single player part is really really crappy. I kind of want to pick up flower bundle for $10 although I could have gotten the game a year ago for $5 on psn sale. Basically it's like giving $6.50 for the game in this sale because the music and avatar is $3.50. I saw the E3 demo for journey on G4 and it is made by the same ones who done flower and that games looks to be a must buy for me. Flower seems to have gotten excellent reviews so I know I will get it I just don't know if I should wait for $5 sale again.

#40 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

don't expect it to be on sale again any time soon. if you are a plus member it might be again someday...

maybe.

you cant live your life wondering if and when. if you ever have a chick over or have some mushrooms to take don't waste time buying flower and waiting for it to DL, i was already high and waiting for it to install was a pain in the ass.

#41 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:17 PM

Come on people, no one is a bigger CAG than me, I sell games more like stocks than software, but you should never pass up a good or better game for $10. If you can get a full retail version for just above rental price, it's a done deal. Get it and let's play this weekend.

#42 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:16 PM

Where is the Sears deal for < $10 listed? I couldn't find it. I do have a Sears about 5 minutes from my house, and would be willing to go over there for a CAG deal like that, if only to save some space on my PS3 HDD.

Check the Official Sears clearance thread. Last reported price was $13.97 and that was 2-3 or more months ago.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#43 Muthafodder

Muthafodder

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:52 PM

This game is not for everyone.
I like FPS style games and absolutely hated this game, forced myself to finish it.
It was equally as bad as R6V1...
I only played single player though...online co-op was just a race it seemed.

#44 BigHerm

BigHerm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:53 PM

If you loooooooooooooove Call2Duties you will probably hate this game.

If you just like shooters you will probably enjoy this game. I bought it when it first came out. I played through the online coop again with randoms about a year ago and it was still fun. I enjoyed the campaign coop, terrorist hunts, and the MP portion of this game.

When this game first came out online multiplayer was a blast, if this being put on the PSN store brings any life back to MP i'll jump back on with it.

#45 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:56 PM

How much space does this game take?

#46 shibaraski

shibaraski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:26 AM

about 7gb

#47 ruibing

ruibing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

I tried the trial and liked it, so I picked it up.
Posted Image

#48 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:30 AM

If you loooooooooooooove Call2Duties you will probably hate this game.

Another great reason I loved this game.

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"

Trade List

#49 CrimsonPaw

CrimsonPaw

Professional Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:52 AM

I LOVED R6:Vegas so I got Vegas 2 on day 1 and still count it as one of the biggest wastes of money to date. The SP is broken and the multiplayer was jank back in the day. Probably worth $10, but I'm jaded so count me out on this one.

#50 Tokyojon

Tokyojon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:56 AM

me and my friend put hours into this and r6v1 local coop. just a fun game. never played it single and maybe put an hour into it online. but coop was awesome. then again I was a huge fan of r6 and rogue spear.

#51 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:14 AM

i guess ill take the trial for now. too much love/hate going around to commit.

#52 Achilles00

Achilles00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:30 AM

This was a great game. Terrorist hunt remains a lot of fun and on Xbox anyway there are still people playing cooperatively online. The campaign, while co-op, is pretty buggy. It's got some fun moments, but overall you'll get the most mileage out of Terrorist Hunt. The cover system is great, as is the ability to shoot through walls, blow away doors, etc.
Posted Image