• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#61 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:23 PM

. . .

Posted from my phone and missed your reply. Sorry, boss.

#62 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:08 PM

this is a great deal since my PS3 recently ylod and I don't feel like sending it in

#63 BeLIKEcoon

BeLIKEcoon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:48 PM

if anyone has tried this deal with Black OP's Bundle please do tell... with a picture of the receipt.

If not for all you curious people like me... I will be heading to my bestbuy either tomorrow or thursday, to try for myself. I will give you my feed back.

#64 TortillaSoup

TortillaSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:04 PM

Lots of people at slickdeals reporting that they're getting the deal with the Black Ops bundle.

#65 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:12 PM

Yes, the coupon works on any PS3 system (including Black Ops) but YMMV if the cashier reads the coupon.

here is

#66 VANDALHEART

VANDALHEART

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

Has anyone printed this and used it? That email wasn't only for Reward Zone Silver members, was it?
Don't want to get down there and have them refuse it. Not that it's likely.

#67 outphase

outphase

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:39 PM

Anyone know if this stacks with the current Premier Silver $25 gc w/ $200 purchase?

#68 TortillaSoup

TortillaSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:40 PM

Anyone know if this stacks with the current Premier Silver $25 gc w/ $200 purchase?

Does that apply automatically or do you have to bring in a coupon?

#69 outphase

outphase

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:42 PM

Does that apply automatically or do you have to bring in a coupon?

I think it's a code that was texted to me. I guess I'll try anyway and will probably be shot down.

#70 TortillaSoup

TortillaSoup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:45 PM

I think it's a code that was texted to me. I guess I'll try anyway and will probably be shot down.

How do you get these texts? I've been a Silver member for 3 years straight.

#71 Apostle22

Apostle22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:48 PM

A buddy of mine downloaded the coupon to his phone and he just bought the ps3 at best buy. They accepted it off the phone with the number off the coupon. This was in san antonio

apostle22.jpg

Dangerboy.png

#72 VANDALHEART

VANDALHEART

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:50 PM

A buddy of mine downloaded the coupon to his phone and he just bought the ps3 at best buy. They accepted it off the phone with the number off the coupon. This was in san antonio

Thanks a bunch.

#73 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:54 PM

Thanks a bunch.

so what.. Print out works too?

#74 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:59 PM

Just got an email from Best Buy with a coupon for a $100 GC with purchase of a 160GB PS3. In store only and requires coupon. Good 6/14 - 6/20.

Edit: Link to coupon: http://image.emailin...pn_20110614.pdf

I don't need a 2nd PS3 but I will submit the PM request to Amazon, hopefully it helps to get them to match it.

Is there no limit on each coupon??
Would i be able to print out this couponn from this link and use it at any Best Buy??

#75 Rehykja

Rehykja

Diggles Gonna Dig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:10 AM

Just got this to work with the Black Ops bundle at Best Buy. Thanks a ton to the OP and everyone else in the thread. :)

Edit: To be clear, I printed the coupon in the OP and signed up for my Reward Zones membership 10 minutes before I went to Best Buy. Asked the very nice woman working in Video Games if they had the Black Ops bundle and asked her if we could see if this coupon I had worked We tried it and success! Got my gift card on the spot, went back in and bought another controller and a game. Note, if you're picking up a controller they were still marked $54.99 in store. I showed the cashier that they were 35.99 on BestBuy.com with my phone and she price matched it. Good day today!
Wubwubwubwub.

#76 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:14 AM

got shot down at the two BBs in tustin, ca with the blops bundle. Guess I'll wait until maybe amazon matches this or just try again on the blops bundle. Deal aint so great with 8.75% tax compared to amazon. Would rather have amazon credit.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#77 GodOfUncharted

GodOfUncharted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:15 AM

This is really tempting considering my old PS3 trades in for $151 on Amazon.

#78 threefiftyzzz

threefiftyzzz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:16 AM

Might have to go try this out tomorrow with the black ops edition...
Posted Image

#79 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:21 AM

got shot down at the two BBs in tustin, ca with the blops bundle. Guess I'll wait until maybe amazon matches this or just try again on the blops bundle. Deal aint so great with 8.75% tax compared to amazon. Would rather have amazon credit.

but,,, This is Black-ops bundle..

CA tax 9.75(?) so Total 330 - 100+black ops(30?) = 200!

#80 NorCal1083

NorCal1083

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:49 AM

black ops was a no go. but it worked with the regular PS3... the Best BUY was shocked at the deal, I was the first one to use the coupon.. lol

#81 lobo louie

lobo louie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:07 AM

Earlier in a Target thread about giftcards and the ps3, people were speaking about how you can transfer the target gift card balance over to a pre paid visa. How does this work?

#82 ratedpg131987

ratedpg131987

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:39 AM

Has anybody beem able to price match the target $60 gift card and also get the $100 gift card coupon? Would this be able to work beacuse i'm dying to know. I need a new ps3 and getting it for $140 would be a dream.

#83 Corning

Corning

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:49 AM

Got the black ops bundle, Scanned no problem. Used shop kick mobile app for 5 bucks off. Then traded in black ops for 30 GC, so 130 total in GC with 5 bucks off rang up at 309 something after tax.

Thanks for heads up.

#84 dancognito

dancognito

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:03 AM

Just got the Black Ops Bundle. I went in and found a older woman who look absolutely clueless about games, grabbed the system, and said I have this coupon for a 160GB PS3, and I pointed the 160GB on the box.

#85 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:15 AM

but,,, This is Black-ops bundle..

CA tax 9.75(?) so Total 330 - 100+black ops(30?) = 200!

yeah, but thats if you get the black ops bundle. I couldn't get it to work and once the word gets out on here stores tend to catch on shortly after. I'll try again tomorrow because it is a good deal with black ops.

But I'd rather take the amazon deal if its just the normal sku.

$300 - $60 = $240
$326.25 - $91.25 ($100 - 8.75% tax) = $235

So in reality I am only saving $5 on the best buy deal in CA. Now if you can get the blops bundle then go for it, you can sell blops for $30 credit or probably $30 cash as well.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#86 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:13 AM

Has anybody beem able to price match the target $60 gift card and also get the $100 gift card coupon? Would this be able to work beacuse i'm dying to know. I need a new ps3 and getting it for $140 would be a dream.

I'll be trying this on friday, but on the vanilla console, employee I spoke to today said he knew for a fact they would not price match the blackops bundle to the target ad since its a different sku. So huge YMMV on that.

#87 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:17 AM

I just got back w/ the blops bundle + $100 gift card! thanks everyone! it automatically scans correctly. your only issue is to get the clerk to scan it. good luck, all!

#88 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:19 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I GOT BLACK-OPS bundle NOW! Total 329.24 + 100 BBGC+10$
( I had another copy of the color print coupon on me and some guy came up to and asked me where i got my coupon.. so i told him i had an extra copy and he paid me $10 for it...) wow just my luck ain't it???

LA.,CA 90020 Thanks guys!!

#89 Ilovecereal

Ilovecereal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:24 AM

I picked mine up today, got my gift card and grabbed a couple amazon kindle gift cards. 8-) thanks op

#90 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:09 AM

black ops was a no go. but it worked with the regular PS3... the Best BUY was shocked at the deal, I was the first one to use the coupon.. lol

2 bad..