Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy - $100 Gift Card w/160GB PS3 Purchase

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#91 NorCal1083

NorCal1083

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:14 AM

all good, I guess it all depends on whos workin, cause it clearly say the SKU number, and its not for the black ops bundle. lol

#92 shiftymcneely

shiftymcneely

I love my Lions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:20 AM

Yeah...I'm definitely not going to one of the BB in the area. There is an old lady who hates to see anyone get a deal. I'll be going to the other one to try and snag a BLOPS PS3.

Rating scale ( :cold: :drool: :cry: :applause: :hot:)

:ps3: Final Fantasy X HD :hot:

:ps4: Nothing

:xb1: Nothing

#93 Mongo Lloyd

Mongo Lloyd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:22 AM

Grabbed the Black Ops bundle, finally got a PS3, thanks for the heads up!
My Trade List:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=284531
Systems, New Games, Gift Cards, Collectibles, AND MORE!

#94 rufusjones

rufusjones

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:42 AM

Anyone in the Orange County, CA area? Did anyone in this area successfully use the coupon on the BO bundle? If so, which Best Buy location?

And which locations did it not work at?

#95 V4oLDbOY

V4oLDbOY

Vengeance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:57 AM

damnit, seeing people post they got it to work with the black ops bundle pisses me off. Try again tomorrow.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#96 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:59 AM

damnit, seeing people post they got it to work with the black ops bundle pisses me off. Try again tomorrow.

Probably just takes getting a clerk that scans the stuff without thinking too much. Like the target deal. Harder to find those at BB, but if you really want black ops you can hopefully try a couple of BBs?

#97 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:01 AM

Bought Black-OPs bundle PS3 329.14 got 100 BB GC,
and "Color" Print out coupons(magazin) workin!! also bought Used 3 black-ops cost 19.22 each. and Trade rite away. They gave me $90 BB GC.
So..spent $386 got Black-ops PS3 and 190 BB GC. Not bad

#98 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:08 AM

I'll be trying this on friday, but on the vanilla console, employee I spoke to today said he knew for a fact they would not price match the blackops bundle to the target ad since its a different sku. So huge YMMV on that.

I know that the Target deal is working for the black ops bundle, but isn't that just sort of a weirdness of the bar codes or something? I mean, it's not technically in the add, so how would you get BB to PM it? I guess somebody like me could take in my receipt, show that and try, but I think all hell would break loose if I did that and then tried to use the coupon.

Might as well give it a shot though. Where is Enuf, we need his expertise (and a walkthrough) of this PM!

#99 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:10 AM

Bought Black-OPs bundle PS3 329.14 got 100 BB GC,
and "Color" Print out coupons(magazin) workin!! also bought Used 3 black-ops cost 19.22 each. and Trade rite away. They gave me $90 BB GC.
So..spent $386 got Black-ops PS3 and 190 BB GC. Not bad

I haven't flipped a video game in a while (too many PS3 flips lately) but maybe I'll have to look into this and see if I can get something to justify the trip to BB :)

#100 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:13 AM

I haven't flipped a video game in a while (too many PS3 flips lately) but maybe I'll have to look into this and see if I can get something to justify the trip to BB :)

MUST hurry. they will change and block the coupons.

#101 V4oLDbOY

V4oLDbOY

Vengeance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:14 AM

Have other rerailers been matching each others' GC offers lately, looks like it. Might we expect someone to offer a $100 GC in response? Or is this a sign that a new sku might be coming?

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#102 HarryManback

HarryManback

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:19 AM

I wonder if anyone has been able to get the Target $160 GC deal this week??? Those who kept a coupon hoping for a price drop.

I'm gonna try Thur.

#103 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:24 AM

I wonder if anyone has been able to get the Target $160 GC deal this week??? Those who kept a coupon hoping for a price drop.

I'm gonna try Thur.

It definitely worked tonight. I bought two Blops bundles and got 160 GC for both. Wish I had waited with my other coupons! I think it's YMMV -- it's unclear from the add if it's supposed to work -- so I'd go sooner rather than later.

#104 white3er

white3er

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:51 PM

I dont know if anybody tried this but - Sears has the black ops 160 gb bundle with (2) ps3 games (Games are Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2 or GOW 3) for $300. If you bring the flyer to BB and get a price match (They will ring both games for $0.01 each). ONce the manager walks away, give the cashier the $100 gift card offer.
PS3
Black OPS
Heavy Rain
Uncharted 2
$300.02 + $100 Gift Card
Posted Image

#105 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:55 PM

I dont know if anybody tried this but - Sears has the black ops 160 gb bundle with (2) ps3 games (Games are Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2 or GOW 3) for $300. If you bring the flyer to BB and get a price match (They will ring both games for $0.01 each). ONce the manager walks away, give the cashier the $100 gift card offer.
PS3
Black OPS
Heavy Rain
Uncharted 2
$300.02 + $100 Gift Card

That would be a sweet deal!

#106 spacegundam0079

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

Was happy to get the Black Ops 160gb model and the $100 gift card today :)
Posted Image

#107 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:10 PM

Cool, I'm happy now, not gonna bother trying anything else.

I had purchased last week the 160gb + $50GC from BB. Saw this coupon and wanted to see if it would work with the Black Ops bundle. Went in and grabbed a PS3 Bops bundle, went to the younger lady in line and let her scan the bundle and she ask edabout the protection plan blah blah. I let her talk and then I gave my her my nice, color printed coupon haha and she looked at it, and scanned it. Scanned perfectly, she was surprised asking how the hell I got that coupon, just told her it was through email =) and got the $100 gift card. later she was like ooh it must be because you're a premier silver.. "umm sure"
anyway I used my $50 GC I got from my first PS3 and then paid the difference ~$270. So now I'll just return in full the PS3 I got last week and get refunded the difference of the GC. Thanks OP!
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK | Steam: djfakey
i5-2500k@4.2Ghz; MSI 660Ti PE/OC Ed.

#108 Lhallfin

Lhallfin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:17 PM

I bought a PS3 from bestbuy two weeks ago and it came with a $60 giftcard would they price match their own offer if I came back with the receipt and coupon?

Go in with ur receipt and try ASAP. I think the window is 14 days. They should do it no problem as long as ur in the return/exchange window.

#109 IFlyRC80

IFlyRC80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:05 PM

Amazon has a gold box deal for $199.99 for another 2 1/2 minutes. 88% claimed. Hurry

Edit: Sold out

#110 shiftymcneely

shiftymcneely

I love my Lions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:00 PM

Yeah! Got a BLOPS one with the coupon. I also picked up a LBP GOTY/Dual Shock 3 Controller bundle on clearance for $41 too. I used $135 in gift cards. Gonna sell LBP and Black Ops to really get my purchase total down. Thanks for the coupon OP.

Rating scale ( :cold: :drool: :cry: :applause: :hot:)

:ps3: Final Fantasy X HD :hot:

:ps4: Nothing

:xb1: Nothing

#111 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:43 PM

Damn, those PS3 deals are tempting... Already have two, maybe I should save the money for Vita.

Heh, you sound as bad as me.

I may well cave and buy a second PS3 for use as a Blu Ray player and streaming device in the living room...does those things well, and sooner or later I'll want to play games in t here too.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#112 NvaderJim

NvaderJim

Game Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:01 PM

:booty:

you may also like to ass thats its threw 6/20/11

Made me think of the scene in Ace Ventura

#113 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:05 PM

Has anyone gotten Best Buy to price match the $60 from Target by reducing it from the regular price and used the coupon to get the $100 gift card? Because that would be sweet.

#114 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

Hmm...I'm STILL on the waitlist, even though the deal is officially dead.

Apparently there are a lot of people just sticking it in their carts and not buying.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#115 kiwixstyle

kiwixstyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:10 PM

Has anyone gotten Best Buy to price match the $60 from Target by reducing it from the regular price and used the coupon to get the $100 gift card? Because that would be sweet.

I tried this last night at my local Best Buy (Deerfield, IL). It would have worked, had the nearby Target had the item in-stock. -_-

:bouncy: Posted Image :bouncy:

#116 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:21 PM

I tried this last night at my local Best Buy (Deerfield, IL). It would have worked, had the nearby Target had the item in-stock. -_-

-_-...

#117 lude21

lude21

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:16 PM

I'm gonna try Thur.

Yup! Got the BLKops bundle + $160 GC on Monday , no problems. I think the cashier was more excited about it than i was,lol. I had the coupon for awhile now, since there was no price drop, i figured i'd use it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#118 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:28 PM

can you use the giftcard on the system purchase or does it have to be a different transaction?

#119 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:40 PM

any one can post up a SCAN of the flyer of the Black Ops PS3 Bundle from Sears so we can print it out and go to Best Buy with it and try it?

#120 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:34 PM

Yup! Got the BLKops bundle + $160 GC on Monday , no problems. I think the cashier was more excited about it than i was,lol. I had the coupon for awhile now, since there was no price drop, i figured i'd use it.

I can't believe in my area just by looking at Craigslist, some are selling the coupon for $60, gtfo mf's. Seriously $20 is ok, but $40, $60?