MLB 11: The Show (PS3) $34.99 - GT5 $34.99 w/FS Newegg.com

In for GT5, new to the PS3 so I figure I ought to catch up on the PS3 exclusives, especially Gran Turismo. Now, if they'd just sell a nice Fanatec wheel for cheap we'd be set.

Thank you! I got The Show during the Modell's deal in March, but a good friend of mine had been waiting for the game to drop to $35-40 again and he was just able to order.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Good finds. I think I'm going to way till they're below $10 possibly when we get GT6 or MLB 2012.[/QUOTE]

You won't see The Show 11 for below $10 until The Show 13 comes out. The Show 10 is still $20 used at Gamestop. The Sony MLB games hold their value longer than other sports games.

I picked up MLB 11 on release during that Modell's price foul-up for $35.99. Game is awesome...when it comes to baseball games, nothing compares. MLB 10 was the game that finally made me put aside my MVP 2005 for the Gamecube and MLB 11 has a good amount of improvements in just about all departments in some way.

If you're a baseball fan or simply just like playing baseball video games...you must get this game.

I have and enjoy both games. Honestly, MLB 11 is taking so much of my gaming time I don't even care about buying any other games right now. I'm actually ahead of the regular season in my franchise by about a week for the first time ever in a baseball game. If you have any interest in baseball at all it is about as good as a game as you could hope for.

I need to get back into GT5 again and now is as good a time as any since I'm pretty far along with MLB but I just keep going back to more baseball. I'd probably be playing GT5 more if I hadn't had all my progress lost with the YLOD.

I have been waiting for GT5 to hit $30, but after some deliberation, I picked up my copy last night. Thanks for the post!

bread's done
Back