Perfect Dark Zero Collectors Edition $8.98

If you are going to buy this game then get the Platinum Hits version instead. It contains extra multiplayer maps that you'd otherwise have to pay for. The extras in the LE, besides the cooler box, are worthless garbage.

I liked this game fine. Actually everyone I know does. It looked amazing at launch, probably just passable now, but whatever.

I'd probably pick it up again, but I'm not familiar with "Big Game Vendor", whether they're any good (plus I really want to get rid of one of my systems, and haven't decided which yet).

Actually the crappy thing about this game was that I only got TEN POINTS for finishing it! Thankfully newer games are always at least SOMEWHAT more liberal with points.

I have never played it myself. I was just browsing through the games and ran across it. I figured $9 for a collectors edition someone would have it just to have it. You know who you are HOARDERS! LOL

Yeah, no it's a good find! $10 for a solid game (from Rare no less) is always appreciated :)

I'd buy it, I just don't know about this Biggamevendor place :whistle2:/

Heh, I just remembered that idiotic "collector's edition" for Quantum of Solace. Perfectly fun game (I like it much more than Call of Duty), but the "collector's edition" was pretty much a crappier than normal case, and that was it.

It (the case) was sticky too with goo, because why not? Collector's love goo-y cases, I've heard ;)

Really drove home how ridiculous these "collector's editions" are now quite often.

[quote name='Wolfpup']I'd buy it, I just don't know about this Biggamevendor place :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

I've ordered from other merchants on Amazon, e.g. Hubbagames and Gamer's Factory, and have not had an issue. The games are new, sometimes I've gotten a game for under $10 but still has a $29.99 sticker (they most likely bought these games on clearance somewhere for way less and are reselling).

Big Game Vendor has a 100% lifetime rating with almost 46k reviews, I would assume they are very safe.

Single player is an abomination compared to the first game.

Multiplayer was tons of fun back in '05 and '06, but I heard almost no one plays nowadays.

I was going to burn $9 on this and get some quick achievements a few days back but I did some research and you only get 280 for beating single player... and that's only if you do runs on Agent, Secret, Perfect, and Dark difficulties. Oh and you have to do them all again on co-op.

Multiplayer consists of endurance achievements, 10/100/1000 of everything. So if you are thinking you'll get quick achievements on a launch title when they didn't know how to be creative, pass on it. They are a PITA.

Not to thread crap, but its been around this price for about 3-4 years now.

[quote name='Cheeseknight28']I was going to burn $9 on this and get some quick achievements a few days back but I did some research and you only get 280 for beating single player... and that's only if you do runs on Agent, Secret, Perfect, and Dark difficulties. Oh and you have to do them all again on co-op.

Multiplayer consists of endurance achievements, 10/100/1000 of everything. So if you are thinking you'll get quick achievements on a launch title when they didn't know how to be creative, pass on it. They are a PITA.[/QUOTE]

Dark agent is insanely difficult. No health, no continues. Nothing like spending 30-45 mins on a level, just to die at the boss fight, and start all over.

It's not a bad game, but there are better ways to spend your money.. (like buying Perfect Dark HD on XBLA for around the same price :p)

I got a hunting game from game vendor and it came all beat up and a little dirty. The disc has scratches but not so bad. I have yet to put that in to test it.

I wanted to buy this i enjoy just playing it and not just going for achieves. I am just wondering if they are sending the reg editions or content missing from the CE. I got the reg game so that is why i did not buy it for so long.

bread's done
Back