Photo
- - - - -

***OOS Now***NEWEGG: heavy rain, GodofWar3, Uncharted 2 are $16.99 each, shipped

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#61 viksmart

viksmart

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:07 PM

Dammit I checked my order status and this happened "Back order,kill item 79-276-001 by system on 06/17/2011" which means Heavy Rain was removed even after I had placed my order earlier this morning.
(> - _ -)><(*_*)><(Fuck)><(^ _ ^)>

#62 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:09 PM

Thanks OP, in for GOW 3 and Uncharted 2. Would have grabbed HR to if I didnt snag it last week for $20. To get these 3 games for under $60 is an amazing deal. But I do really need to stop buying all these games, this is getting a little ridiculous

#63 Barkwhip

Barkwhip

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

Just noticed InFamous is also $16.99 with free shipping. Get it while it's in stock.

#64 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:12 PM

Just noticed InFamous is also $16.99 with free shipping. Get it while it's in stock.

Infamous should be $10 or less atp. Sony has been giving it away for free via their "Welcome Back" program for PSN all month.

#65 Barkwhip

Barkwhip

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:16 PM

Infamous should be $10 or less atp. Sony has been giving it away for free via their "Welcome Back" program for PSN all month.

With all of the recent gift card deals there are a lot of new PS3 owners, myself included. We aren't included in that welcoming, so this is a good deal for us.

#66 abert78160

abert78160

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

With all of the recent gift card deals there are a lot of new PS3 owners, myself included. We aren't included in that welcoming, so this is a good deal for us.

Yeah, I'm a new ps3 owner and already have 7 games before even playing one. I need to stop buying, but can't pass up these great deals.

#67 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:24 PM

Uncharted is sold out

#68 retrad

retrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:26 PM

so the only game i wanted was sold out, guess ill be waiting for black friday for a good deal on heavy rain.
Posted Image

#69 TwelveVolt

TwelveVolt

Nobody from Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:55 PM

Well, the 2 games I would have bought are gone. Damn you people for buying all the copies of Heavy Rain and Uncharted....

#70 vanlandw

vanlandw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

My order status for Heavy Rain still show "Charged" but nothing else. Good luck to everybody who placed orders.

#71 tosu

tosu

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

gow3 is oos

#72 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:34 PM

Cut massive HR recommendation

That's interesting, I've never heard that about the beginning. I don't know what the first "level" constitutes, but I got as far as having the option to make dinner for my annoying kid before I gave up. I guess I should have plowed through?
Posted Image

#73 stewie75

stewie75

JoeyJoeJoeJrShabadoo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

really wanted to grab heavy rain or uncharted, oh well... i'm sure these games will only get cheaper and cheaper from this point on.
Currently Playing:
:ps4: Destiny, Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, Last of Us Remastered
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion
:ps3: Deadpool
Recently Completed: Kirby Triple Deluxe :3ds:

#74 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

For once I'm glad stuff went OOS and my sony card is transitioning right now. I don't need a bigger backlog.

#75 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

That's interesting, I've never heard that about the beginning. I don't know what the first "level" constitutes, but I got as far as having the option to make dinner for my annoying kid before I gave up. I guess I should have plowed through?

That is a bit past the first level. He was referring to the part where you get up get dressed, set the table, and all that other stuff. Even where you were with the part making dinner for your kid, you are still not into the real story. Once you get past the park level, things start picking up.

The game is extremely short unless you decide to play it to get all the different endings and trophies. I starting playing it on Wednesday night and completed a play through last night after probably about 10 hours but I found it fun once you got passed those levels where you did not really see where the story was going.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#76 Curlis

Curlis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:48 PM

Yea, I'd definitely give it another shot. The story really begins to pick up about a half hour after than point. The beginning is a little slow, but once it starts to pick up it gets real good.
Now Playing - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Posted Image

#77 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:49 PM

That is a bit past the first level. He was referring to the part where you get up get dressed, set the table, and all that other stuff. Even where you were with the part making dinner for your kid, you are still not into the real story. Once you get past the park level, things start picking up.

The game is extremely short unless you decide to play it to get all the different endings and trophies. I starting playing it on Wednesday night and completed a play through last night after probably about 10 hours but I found it fun once you got passed those levels where you did not really see where the story was going.

Thanks for the insight, i played it all the way upto the making dinner for your kid part, and felt it was rather sluggish up until then and havent picked it up for awhile since. I will get back into it and give it some more time.

#78 S0DA POPINSKI

S0DA POPINSKI

New system, but such an last gen backlog still

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:54 PM

darn was gonna pick up Uncharted and GoW for my bro for his bday :(

Looking for Complete and Very Good - Mint Original Xbox games and Accessories. Please take a look at my list for trades :)

http://www.cheapassg...-original-xbox/

#79 Vacabck

Vacabck

Social Retard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

Damn you quick people for getting GoWIII before I could!!! lol

Is MAG the only one left in stock? and is it worth it or is that community pretty much dead?
Friend Code: 0731-4859-4967
Posted Image

#80 miroresh

miroresh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:01 PM

Boo! You guys made it sell out!
Posted Image

#81 waxHead

waxHead

Resident Vinyl Junkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:02 PM

Boo! You guys made it sell out!

I doubt CAG alone made it sell out - it was posted on Slickdeals very early this morning.

#82 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:08 PM

NO! I missed Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain. Oh well I suppose an Amazon PM is not going to happen now...

#83 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

I doubt CAG alone made it sell out - it was posted on Slickdeals very early this morning.

And I am sure a bunch of the SDers bought 5 copies each. Newegg should limit this stuff to 1 copy each because lets face it, there is no real reason to buy more than one copy.

#84 Cahk

Cahk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:41 PM

Heavy Rain sold out. Boo!

#85 powersurge

powersurge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:07 PM

Aww I was totally going to jump on Heavy Rain :bomb:

#86 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

And I am sure a bunch of the SDers bought 5 copies each. Newegg should limit this stuff to 1 copy each because lets face it, there is no real reason to buy more than one copy.

I first saw it on SD cuz I get RSS feeds from them, but I only bought one of each for my new PS3 =)

then came here to make sure it was posted for Cag'ers to see.
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK | Steam: djfakey
i5-2500k@4.2Ghz; MSI 660Ti PE/OC Ed.

#87 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:19 PM

Fuck I was wanting to pick up Heavy Rain again. I guess thats what I get for being late to the party.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#88 PopCall

PopCall

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:19 PM

I think most people belong to (or lurk) on both forums, so not sure it is worth differentiating. I don't see much profit that could be made by buying multiples anyway.

#89 htown01

htown01

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

Heavy Rain sold out. Boo!

Aww I was totally going to jump on Heavy Rain :bomb:

Missed it too, Heavy Rain is on my PS3 games wish list. Newegg is sold out but I submitted a "tell us about a lower price" to Amazon anyway. It doesn't hurt to try :)

#90 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:40 PM

I guess I'll just have to console myself with the fact that these are clearly going to be this year's $10 Black Friday games.