Pre-order Bonuses Listing

• Please log in to reply
519 replies to this topic

#391 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

Persona 4 Golden pre-order bonus announced. It's the same protective skin & 8 wallpapers (based on each character) to go with it that Japan got. So far, Amazon has the bonus listed, though I'm sure GameStop will as well. Now I just hope Newegg will have it since I ordered it from them w/ a $10 off code.

Posted Image

Edited by Zonic505, 16 August 2012 - 01:23 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#392 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:22 PM

Persona 4 Golden pre-order bonus announced. It's the same protective skin & 8 wallpapers (based on each character) to go with it that Japan got. So far, Amazon has the bonus listed, though I'm sure GameStop will as well. Now I just hope Newegg will have it since I ordered it from them w/ a $10 off code.

Posted Image

I'm hoping for the same. Dat skin lookz so hawt... :drool:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/31]: :vita: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#393 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:37 AM

Added Halo 4, Devil May Cry, and Persona 4 Golden bonuses.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#394 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:27 AM

Honestly, I'd prefer a soundtrack disc for Persona 4 Golden. Just used to those being a part of the Persona series, but something like a Vita skin is better than nothing.

#395 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

Honestly, I'd prefer a soundtrack disc for Persona 4 Golden. Just used to those being a part of the Persona series, but something like a Vita skin is better than nothing.

I think a skin, particularly one as cool as the P4G one is, draws more attention to a game as a pre-order bonus than a soundtrack would. Aram Jabbari of ATLUS even commented on the PS Blog that the skin "...is actually one of—if not the most—expensive items we’ve ever provided as a free bonus."

My only question is, is the skin available immediately upon pre-order? Or do I have to actually wait till the game comes out and then purchase the game to get the skin?

#396 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:16 AM

I think a skin, particularly one as cool as the P4G one is, draws more attention to a game as a pre-order bonus than a soundtrack would. Aram Jabbari of ATLUS even commented on the PS Blog that the skin "...is actually one of—if not the most—expensive items we’ve ever provided as a free bonus."

My only question is, is the skin available immediately upon pre-order? Or do I have to actually wait till the game comes out and then purchase the game to get the skin?

Interesting might be packaged with the game or packaged separately.

I'd have to see the skin in person because the screen shot isn't enough justice for me. I'd like a faceplate over a skin if going this route.

I just dread the idea of putting a skin and then when I get tired of it, or want a different theme, having to remove it. Honestly, I've never used skins before on any console.

My impression is once I personally remove it, my luck, I'll damage the skin or render the skin unable to be used again.

If I have the money, I might buy 2 copies one for my Vita and one to stay sealed. It would be awesome if Persona 4 Golden themed skins were available separately.

#397 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:25 PM

Thanks for updating this thread. I'm not on my computer but think it'd be great to list all the BestBuy Gamers Unlocked titles plus Hitman Absolution if anyone can do that. It's too difficult on my phone.

#398 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

Newegg has been confirmed to get the Persona 4 skin.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#399 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

Glad to see Newegg has the pre-order bonus for P4G, especially since I ordered the game when they had that $10 off pre-orders deal. Also updated the 1st post w/ the info.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#400 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:41 AM

Free T-Shirt and Avatar Pet (:360:) or Dynamic Theme (:ps3:) @ Gamestop w/RE6 Pre-order

Posted Image

http://www.gamestop....resident-evil-6

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#401 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:55 AM

How very odd, there's no mention of any of that except in your link. Just sweetens the deal!

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#402 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:26 AM

Gah, I want the Dishonored Tarot cards from GameStop, but the DLC sounds the least interesting!

Any additional details about GameStop's Far Cry 3 bonus mission DLC (other than the monkey involvement)? I'm thinking about either GameStop or BestBuy for the single-player bonus missions.

Of course, chances are these will probably end up being for sale a couple of months down the line...

#403 Scorpius

Scorpius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

Gah, I want the Dishonored Tarot cards from GameStop, but the DLC sounds the least interesting!

Any additional details about GameStop's Far Cry 3 bonus mission DLC (other than the monkey involvement)? I'm thinking about either GameStop or BestBuy for the single-player bonus missions.

Of course, chances are these will probably end up being for sale a couple of months down the line...

Which DLC do you like for Dishonored? I want to PO from BBY, but I'm not a fan of the DLC there, if you want to swap.

#404 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

Hi all,

For those that got Darksiders II from Best Buy, is Angel of Death thing suppose to be a DLC code send to you at the time of picking up pre-order? Or is it for their "Limited Edition" only?

#405 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

Hi all,

For those that got Darksiders II from Best Buy, is Angel of Death thing suppose to be a DLC code send to you at the time of picking up pre-order? Or is it for their "Limited Edition" only?

Angel of death dlc is packed with the BB limited edition of the game. It has a Lenticular cover (3D) and a banner in the upper left hand side that says angel of death.

#406 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

Angel of death dlc is packed with the BB limited edition of the game. It has a Lenticular cover (3D) and a banner in the upper left hand side that says angel of death.

Thank you for the reply. The limited edition cost $40 more. :-| Guess will wait to see if they will lower the price soon.

#407 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:04 PM

Thank you for the reply. The limited edition cost $40 more. :-| Guess will wait to see if they will lower the price soon.

Limited Edition is not the same as the collector's edition if that is what you are implying. Limited Edition is $60. You just have to look for the one with the slip cover (which may be tough).

#408 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

Limited Edition is not the same as the collector's edition if that is what you are implying. Limited Edition is $60. You just have to look for the one with the slip cover (which may be tough).

Oh, right. I did saw those. But that is considered as collector's edition is it not? At least from website's description, it seems that is what collector's edition should be.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw the difference is the replica mask. Sorry about that. Guess I will go back to see if they still have it in store.

#409 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

Not quite a pre-order bonus since you can get it only the day of release (8/28):
Posted Image
www.GameStop.com/newera

#410 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:51 PM

^^^^^

Great post!!

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#411 PlayableMoogle

PlayableMoogle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:32 AM

Anyone notice the pre-order listing on today's weekly ad for Gamestop? It shows a Elrond minifig that appears to be a GS-exclusive bonus! I'd like to find confirmation somewhere, though, and the site doesn't currently say anything about it.

Thoughts?

#412 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:17 PM

Posted Image

Pre-orders from the original Scribblenauts earned some lucky fans a replica of Maxwell's "Rooster Hat." For Scribblenauts Unlimited, Warner Bros. and 5th Cell have escalated the situation to one of three different hats. Pre-ordering the game at GameStop will get you one of the three Rooster Hats above, in classic Maxwell red, pink to match the hat worn by his sister Lily, or blue like Maxwell's "doppelganger."

GameStop will also offer a 3DS bundle with the game, a Maxwell silicone case, and a pencil-shaped stylus.

[Update: The PC version had previously been announced by WB. Our apologies.]

http://www.joystiq.c...pre-order-hats/

#413 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

Ugh, I hate the collector in me right now.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#414 PlayableMoogle

PlayableMoogle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

Alright! Gamestop officially has a pre-order bonus of early Second Age Elrond as a minifigure when you pre-order Lego Lord of the Rings for PS3, 360, Wii, DS, 3DS, Vita, or PC!

Posted Image

#415 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:31 AM

for Tekken Tag Tournament 2, is the pre order bonus the same for all stores? I think its Angel and Michelle Chang. I was just wondering if its different anywhere else or the same everywhere. Amazon mentions the 'bikini bundle' but Game Stop does not. Is the bikini thing an Amazon exclusive? I remember hearing it was coming to all copies or something along those lines.

I actually dont see TT2 in the op at all

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#416 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:43 AM

On another site i saw someone confirmed the Bikini DLC is still included for all Gamestop pre-orders. Not sure if its a separate code for PS3, but on the 360 version its included with the Character/Stage DLC as a bundle. (Someone posted a pic of the marketplace download screens)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#417 SteveGo

SteveGo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

Free T-Shirt and Avatar Pet (:360:) or Dynamic Theme (:ps3:) @ Gamestop w/RE6 Pre-order

I wonder if the Avatar Pet is a giraffe.

#418 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

Why would it be a giraffe?

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#419 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:53 PM

Why would it be a giraffe?

Look at cover art more haha:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

#420 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

On another site i saw someone confirmed the Bikini DLC is still included for all Gamestop pre-orders. Not sure if its a separate code for PS3, but on the 360 version its included with the Character/Stage DLC as a bundle. (Someone posted a pic of the marketplace download screens)

ya seems like it should come with the GS order so I'm good. Im wondering more on what the 'Girl Power Poster their webpage mentions. I dont really see mention of it anywhere else. Im assuming its a real poster? Ah well, the bikini pack is what i really wanted. IM hoping its still printed out on the reciept. Thats how I'm guessing it works. I have no idea what the 'tempest theme' that PSN users get.

Honestly 360 version seems like it gets better swag but this is a Tekken game. Its gotta be played on a PS system!

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\