Photo
- - - - -

Pre-order Bonuses Listing

• Please log in to reply
519 replies to this topic

#451 prmtyme

prmtyme

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

i been screwed by gamestop twice once lied to and told there will be a preorder bonus so i wont cancel (was trying to get it cheaper on newegg) and then with not getting my preorder item for lego lord of the rings .......screw that i am going with newegg and bestbuy from now on they just lie to get me to go there which is BS
Lets be Friends!!

PSN: prmtyme

#452 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

Well, with Ni No Kuni coming in just a couple days, this thread will be void of any bonuses for upcoming games. It needs love badly and I'll see what I can do sometime soon. Lots of games coming soon and I need to start making some pre-orders!

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#453 htz

htz

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

Well, with Ni No Kuni coming in just a couple days, this thread will be void of any bonuses for upcoming games. It needs love badly and I'll see what I can do sometime soon. Lots of games coming soon and I need to start making some pre-orders!

I was wondering where this thread went. :)

Metal Gear Rising will be getting an exclusive artbook from gamestop.

Posted Image More details
Pick up your copy of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance at Gamestop and receive the exclusive Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Artbook!

The exclusive artbook contains 24 pages of stunning illustrations from renowned artist, Yoji Shinkawa. Throughout the pages, fans will marvel at images of Raiden and his weapons from previous Metal Gear games as well as his latest adventure, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Online Customers : Exclusive artbook will ship with your order.
Store Customers : Exclusive artbook will be available at the time of pick-up.

#454 UltimateIdiot911

UltimateIdiot911

Have a nice tragedy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

I was wondering where this thread went. :)

Metal Gear Rising will be getting an exclusive artbook from gamestop.

Yup, I was on the Gamestop site an hour ago and saw that. That pushed me over the edge to switch from amazon GS.

#455 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

i been screwed by gamestop twice once lied to and told there will be a preorder bonus so i wont cancel (was trying to get it cheaper on newegg) and then with not getting my preorder item for lego lord of the rings .......screw that i am going with newegg and bestbuy from now on they just lie to get me to go there which is BS

Gotta love the evil doers there for so long but people still love them... If you work there god the perks of free stuff you get... They had to switch to on receipt codes cause they often hoard them to sell. If they like you and regular they give you other peoples preorder stuff like witcher 2 wolf head. I used to knew people at different locations which they brag about doing stuff and giving you stuff just to feel godly. I never buy there for over a year now bunch of thieves.. :bouncy:

#456 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

Gamestop is also offering the Fire Emblem art book and Castlevania 3DS case which has prompted me to preorder those titles with them.

#457 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

Added Tomb Raider, BioShock Infinite, and The Last of Us so far. More to come but I need a break heh.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#458 htz

htz

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

Wal-Mart Exclusive Instrumental Soundtrack with purchase of Metal Gear Rising.

#459 Alucard0x

Alucard0x

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Hope am able to get the artbook for fire emblem awakening.

#460 DarkMario616

DarkMario616

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

Updated 3DS with SMT Soul Hackers. Gamestop/Amazon (and Canada) get the OST.

#461 htz

htz

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:17 AM

Posted Image
Fire Emblem: Awakening Free DLC Map
Receive access to the downloadable Champion of Yore 1 map and unlock the Marth character. To receive this map, you will need Wi-Fi access and must play through the fifth mission. Outrealm Gate will appear on the world map once you play through the fifth mission.

Pre-ordering Fire Emblem from Best Buy will get you the above pre-order bonus.

#462 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

Posted Image
Receive access to the downloadable Champion of Yore 1 map and unlock the Marth character. To receive this map, you will need Wi-Fi access and must play through the fifth mission. Outrealm Gate will appear on the world map once you play through the fifth mission.

How exactly does it work? A code?

Either way, kind of glad I pre-ordered at Best Buy now, looks like its getting rare there too, 2 stores in the area arent taking orders anymore.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#463 LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaoz

Threatened

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

Maybe this'll be available to everyone who buys the game and gets online within the first month or so?
Posted Image

#464 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:33 AM

Maybe this'll be available to everyone who buys the game and gets online within the first month or so?

Apparently there IS a free DLC planned for launch. Not specified if its Marth, but I wouldn't put it past Best Buy to make it seem like it was their exclusive.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#465 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:30 AM

Posted Image

HNNNNGGGHHH

I need to know the answer to this! My brother's going to play the heck out of this when it releases and I have it preordered at GS due to the artbook, but this is arguably the better bonus if it's BBY-exclusive!

The question is, though, whether this DLC, if released outside of BBY later on, would cost at most $5; if so, then the artbook would be a better choice in terms of value IMO.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#466 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

I'm pretty sure that's the DLC that's free for like the first month/week through the normal in game DLC system, I'm definitely going to stay with the artbook through GameStop.

659629.png?68329996

#467 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

Pre-order MGR: Revengeance from Amazon in NA and get Inferno Armor for Raiden for free.

#468 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

I'm pretty sure that's the DLC that's free for like the first month/week through the normal in game DLC system, I'm definitely going to stay with the artbook through GameStop.

hmm no one seems to have confirmed it either way though. Im hoping at the least that its not BBY exclusive and it should be all stores right? Including GS? Only a few days left, id love to make sure so i know if i have to go put money down at BBY too.

Not sure how it works either. Is it a code on the reciept, in the game? Or just general DLC thats only up for the first week for EVERYONE? Does anyone know the answers to any of these questions?

May be better to put $5 down at BBY just to be safe
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#469 granturismo

granturismo

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

Better safe than sorry

#470 htz

htz

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

hmm no one seems to have confirmed it either way though. Im hoping at the least that its not BBY exclusive and it should be all stores right? Including GS? Only a few days left, id love to make sure so i know if i have to go put money down at BBY too.

Not sure how it works either. Is it a code on the reciept, in the game? Or just general DLC thats only up for the first week for EVERYONE? Does anyone know the answers to any of these questions?

BB doesn't advertise the DLC as exclusive to them. I think everyone gets it for free through wifi like the pokemon game giveaways.

#471 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:03 AM

Not even sure if you can pre-order this one instore. I tried almost a week ago and wouldnt pull up in the kiosk, so I just did an instore pickup. Now its showing as unavailable at 2 stores in my area.

But even though it says that, they confirmed they were getting 6 copies, but didnt know anything about the DLC
Posted ImagePosted Image

#472 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Does the Amazon's preorder bonus really apply to Tomb Raider CE as well? The preorder bonus section talks about their Final Hour Edition but I suspect the game sealed inside the CE would just be a regular game.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#473 htz

htz

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

Gears of War Judgment (Xbox 360) w/ Preorder Bonus* Classic Hammerburst, Gears of War 1 (DLC) and Your Choice Gears of War 2 or 3 Includes:
  • Gears of War Judgment (Xbox 360)
  • Your Choice Bonus* Gears of War 2 or 3
  • Preorder Exclusive Classic Hammerburst and Gears of War 1 (downloadable version)
Posted ImageWalmart $59.96

#474 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

i preordered fire emblem last week at gamestop.com when they had the artbook. I just checked my order status and it doesnt seem to say it will include the artbook.

#475 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Added Crysis 3, God of War, and Gears of War. Should be solid on releases through March now.

Does the Amazon's preorder bonus really apply to Tomb Raider CE as well? The preorder bonus section talks about their Final Hour Edition but I suspect the game sealed inside the CE would just be a regular game.

All bonuses are written from the perspective of the standard game. This thread doesn't cover CE's but you can always check for yourself or call the distributor.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#476 makenocent

makenocent

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

Posted Image

That dlc isn't actually exclusive to best buy. Many places reported that it's free for the first month for everyone.

#477 makenocent

makenocent

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Seems amazon and gamestop already posted the exclusive preorder bonus for Soul Sacrifice on their site.

Japanese audio for free
Two (2) Unique Costumes with which players can customize their character
Three (3) Magic Items to aid players in battle:
Spirits’ Flamepike – Shards of the spear provided by Fire spirits, unleashing a five hit combo attack with heat effects
Spirits’ Blightstone – Explosive stones with poison effects provided by the spirits
Spirits’ Fulgurwood – Root provided by the Thunder spirits. Tracks enemies on the ground and attacks with thunder spell

http://blog.us.plays...xtras-revealed/

#478 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

I was looking at Killzone Mercenary on Amazon, and to my surprise, they already have a pre-order bonus up that I hadn't seen or heard about.

Pre-order bonus: Blackjack's Briefcase

Pre-order Killzone Mercenary and to get Blackjack's Briefcase, containing access to the exclusive Double XP Boost which will help you get ahead of the pack! Start the 48-hour clock with this special access code and all contracts, bonuses and payoffs earn you twice the normal XP for two straight days! Applies to both Campaign and Multiplayer! The briefcase also contains extra in-game cash, so you can go straight to the armory! With this bonus payout, you'll have enough Vektan Cash to pick up a new weapon before you even step foot on the battlefield! .

#479 DarkMario616

DarkMario616

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

The Walking Dead game by activision has a bloody ear keychain as a preorder bonus @ GS.

#480 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

The Walking Dead game by activision has a bloody ear keychain as a preorder bonus @ GS.

lol gross