519 replies to this topic

#481 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

You should add the Microsoft Store deals
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=336509
I tried to do it myself, but I'm new to wiki editing, and everything keeps breaking.

#482 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

i didn't see a pic of this gamestop exclusive bonus skin for gears judgment (will add to OP):

Posted Image

#483 htz

htz

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

Posted Image

Visit Best Buy and pick up MLB 13 The Show, exclusively on PS3, and receive a free* movie certificate (via online code) to see the new Jackie Robinson movie from Warner Bros. Pictures: "42", in theaters 4/12/2013!

#484 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

Gamestop is giving a free copy of Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 when you pre-order Ghost Warrior 2!!

http://www.gamestop....r-ghost-warrior

#485 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

Gamestop is giving a free copy of Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 when you pre-order Ghost Warrior 2!!

http://www.gamestop....r-ghost-warrior

I've had a preorder in for several months, since someone mentioned the $59.99 came with a steelbook.

Do I have to cancel/reorder to get them to honor the offer for the first game?

#486 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:33 AM

I've had a preorder in for several months, since someone mentioned the $59.99 came with a steelbook.

Do I have to cancel/reorder to get them to honor the offer for the first game?

I doubt it, it should be provided when you pick up the game. I preordered the steelbook several months ago myself as well

#487 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

The Best Buy page for Tomb Raider says that preorders also include the Shanty Town multiplayer map.

#488 punkrok0007

punkrok0007

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

I doubt it, it should be provided when you pick up the game. I preordered the steelbook several months ago myself as well

Store Customers: Item will be available at time of purchase.

i think we are suppose to get the game or a voucher when we preorder in-store. Its confusing. Gamestop employees dont even know about this bonus

#489 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:04 AM

Didn't see anyone post about the Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt pre-order bonus. You enter a pre-order code and answer trivia and do photo challengers to unlock in-game bonus DLC items and earn entries into a sweepstakes. I know Amazon will send a pre-order code, and I think for other retailers you can send a picture of your receipt to get a code. Here's the website: http://trscavenger.c...program_details

WHAT IS THE TOMB RAIDER SCAVENGER HUNT?

The Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt is an online application designed to work on your smartphone (iOS, Android, Windows), tablet or computer. By correctly answering weekly trivia and photo challenges you earn points toward unlocking up to five Tomb Raider in-game DLC items. You also qualify for a chance to win prizes. The more points you accumulate, the more sweepstakes entries you earn. START TODAY!
HOW TO ACCESS THE TOMB RAIDER SCAVENGER HUNT?

• Pre-order Tomb Raider at a participating retailer, or email a photo of your pre-order receipt to trcodes@trscavenger.com and get a Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt access code
  • Enter your access code at www.tombraider.com/hunt
  • Register your Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt profile
  • Answer weekly trivia and photo challenges via the Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt app and earn points to unlock DLC and enter into the sweepstakes

#490 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Last call for Tomb Raider pre-orders; Amazon has upped the ante with a $5 GC to boot.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#491 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

*** At GameStop, if you preorder Remember Me, you'll receive the GameStop Exclusive Remember Me Cubed Art book/Comic book!

Spoiler

*** At GameStop, if you preorder Star Trek and are a PowerUp Rewards member, you'll receive an exclusive KRE-O mini build of the U.S.S. Enterprise & collectible poster in addition to the Exclusive Elite Officer Pack DLC.

Spoiler

While supplies last. Quantities are extremely limited. Use GameStop PowerUp Rewards members number at checkout per the website. Also, no picture of the poster.

#492 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

*** At GameStop, if you preorder Remember Me, you'll receive the GameStop Exclusive Remember Me Cubed Art book/Comic book!

[/SPOILER]

*** At GameStop, if you preorder Star Trek and are a PowerUp Rewards member, you'll receive an exclusive KRE-O mini build of the U.S.S. Enterprise & collectible poster in addition to the Exclusive Elite Officer Pack DLC.

[/SPOILER]
While supplies last. Quantities are extremely limited. Use GameStop PowerUp Rewards members number at checkout per the website. Also, no picture of the poster.

thanks for heads up, i am still deciding where i will preorder remember me

#493 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

question: for Shin megami soul hackers. Is the soundtrack just the one thats in the box itself? I thought i remember reading that Gamestop got an extra soundtrack for pre-ordering but they had none when i picked it up. He said its just the one thats in the art box the game comes in.

Is that true? Is it just a general first print run thing? Just wanna make sure GS isn't screwing me
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#494 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

question: for Shin megami soul hackers. Is the soundtrack just the one thats in the box itself? I thought i remember reading that Gamestop got an extra soundtrack for pre-ordering but they had none when i picked it up. He said its just the one thats in the art box the game comes in.

Is that true? Is it just a general first print run thing? Just wanna make sure GS isn't screwing me

First print run thing. Its packed in that box
Posted ImagePosted Image

#495 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

First print run thing. Its packed in that box

Thanks. Thought that was the case but wanted to double check. The one good GS around here got shut down and this was at a new one where i dont really trust the employees yet
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#496 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

Speaking of Shin Megami Tensei, SMT4 will have a first print edition as well, so I'd suggest pre-ordering to secure your copy. Includes a 170+ page art & strategy book, a special CD containing music throughout the series, and a special slipcase to hold them.

Spoiler

Also, if you pre-order Deadpool from GameStop or EB Games, you get "Merc with a Map Pack" DLC that adds two new challenge maps, two costumes (D-Pooly and the Uncanny X-Force suits), and a digital wallpaper.

Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image

#497 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:14 AM

Speaking of Shin Megami Tensei, SMT4 will have a first print edition as well, so I'd suggest pre-ordering to secure your copy. Includes a 170+ page art & strategy book, a special CD containing music throughout the series, and a special slipcase to hold them.

Spoiler

Also, if you pre-order Deadpool from GameStop or EB Games, you get "Merc with a Map Pack" DLC that adds two new challenge maps, two costumes (D-Pooly and the Uncanny X-Force suits), and a digital wallpaper.

Spoiler

Fuck!

are you serious? This really sucks if this is the case. I wasn't planning on getting it until the price dropped, i think $50 is steep for a 3ds game. I guess if theyre including an artbook and stuff thats kinda cool, but still, blea
\-Clicky Here-\

#498 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

Looks like GS is getting an exclusive SMT4 DLC costume as well

Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image

#499 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix and get an artbook:

Spoiler

Game also now has a release date of Sept. 10th. According to the PS Blog, "This preorder incentive is available through all participating retailers such as GameStop, Wal-Mart, and Target to name a few."

Edited by Zonic505, 07 May 2013 - 01:01 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#500 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix and get an artbook:

Spoiler

Game also now has a release date of Sept. 10th. According to the PS Blog, "This preorder incentive is available through all participating retailers such as GameStop, Wal-Mart, and Target to name a few."

Given out on Pick-up or pre-order?

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#501 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

Given out on Pick-up or pre-order?

Pre-order
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely Default
:wiiu: Bayonetta 2

#502 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

Pre-order

If every retailer is doing it more likely pick up as it will be pack with the game.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#503 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

If every retailer is doing it more likely pick up as it will be pack with the game.

I was wondering if it was going to be packed in, less chance of someone fucking up

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#504 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

If you pre-order Watch Dogs from Gamestop, you get a free poster. It comes sealed/rolled up in plastic. You get them when you place the pre-order and are limited quantity.

I plan to buy this game for a nextgen console, so I'll just move the money over to a new version when they are in the system. So far no PS4 version in there yet.

#505 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

wtf... no search option on the forum right now, and i dont see the subscribed threads option anymore. Did we lose our thread subscriptions? I had to google this one o_o

anyway... is the dragons crown artbook amazon/gamestop only? i pre ordered the vita version at BBY but notice they dont list one. I  need to know if i shoukd cancel it and order at GS instead

\-Clicky Here-\

#506 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:37 AM

AFAIK the art book is included in all retail copies, not just GS.  The vita version may not come with it though, as I believe it was only announced for PS3 copies.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#507 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:56 AM

On Amazon it shows the artbook under the Vita version as well.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#508 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:20 AM

hmm not sure about that. like wiggles says amazon shows both. There seemsa to be a thread about it specifically. Maybe ill ask there

\-Clicky Here-\

#509 rmc52482

rmc52482

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:54 AM

I don't suppose someone better than me can resurrect this thread, I've looked at it for years (favorites FTW).  I'm very computer illiterate for the most part and don't even know where to begin looking up some of this stuff.  I'll try if someone wants to go in it with me!!

Ok I was going to add some if someone can please tell me how to edit the original post.  Other threads mentioned that they were wikified where people could edit, this doesn't but do to the nature I would think it would be able to.  So if someone can enlighten me how, I will add some content.

#510 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:59 AM

I don't suppose someone better than me can resurrect this thread, I've looked at it for years (favorites FTW).  I'm very computer illiterate for the most part and don't even know where to begin looking up some of this stuff.  I'll try if someone wants to go in it with me!!

Ok I was going to add some if someone can please tell me how to edit the original post.  Other threads mentioned that they were wikified where people could edit, this doesn't but do to the nature I would think it would be able to.  So if someone can enlighten me how, I will add some content.

You can get this information by checking GameStop / Amazon listings and in some cases other sites (though those are the main two) and getting press emails can be a BIG help (though that doesn't help you). 

Only the OP and staff can make a thread a wiki. You might be better off remaking the thread and making it a wiki to begin, though I have no clue how to do so on CAG 3.0. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.