[Amazon] Vanquish price drop to $19.96 (?)

I'm pretty sure that is the new MSRP since my GS and TRU have it at $20 new. I'm glad I didn't pick it up a week ago at target for $15

[quote name='JG5253']I'm glad I didn't pick it up a week ago at target for $15[/QUOTE]

You are glad you didn't get it for $5 less because...?

[quote name='Sentinel']You are glad you didn't get it for $5 less because...?[/QUOTE]

Probably implying that this will be $10-15 in no time

[quote name='Sentinel']You are glad you didn't get it for $5 less because...?[/QUOTE]

With a $20 MSRP, the game will be in the sub-$10 in no time. Unfortunately, idiots bought out all the Vanquish PS3 games that were there at my Target's. Idiots bought them all at $15 rather than wait for the drop to $7.50. At least I can laugh at them more now. Which I am.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Probably implying that this will be $10-15 in no time[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']With a $20 MSRP, the game will be in the sub-$10 in no time. Unfortunately, idiots bought out all the Vanquish PS3 games that were there at my Target's. Idiots bought them all at $15 rather than wait for the drop to $7.50. At least I can laugh at them more now. Which I am.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Especially with my backlog I could wait to get at $10 or less

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']With a $20 MSRP, the game will be in the sub-$10 in no time. Unfortunately, idiots bought out all the Vanquish PS3 games that were there at my Target's. Idiots bought them all at $15 rather than wait for the drop to $7.50. At least I can laugh at them more now. Which I am.[/QUOTE]

it's really sad how people on CAG still continue to surprise me pretty much daily with comments like this.

bread's done
Back