Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop - MLB 11: The Show - $39.99

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 whizer17

whizer17

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:51 AM

Just saw this updated on Gamestop.com. I have been waiting for a price drop and here it is. Going to pick up my copy tomorrow. :D

#2 goldeneye64

goldeneye64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:48 AM

I'm shocked that this game is getting a price drop so soon. I picked it up last night at Newegg for $34.99 after getting the Black Ops bundle from BB. Plus no tax or shipping for me.

http://www.cheapassg...ighlight=newegg

#3 whizer17

whizer17

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:25 AM

hmm. I didn't click all the way through for in-store pickup just the availability check.

If that's the case I would be bummed out, but I am going to try tomorrow just the same.

I wish this game was part of the Toys R us 2 for $50 deal.

#4 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:02 AM

another one of those online only BS deals from GS.

#5 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:02 AM

Maybe it starts today and the stores don't have the new price sent to the registers yet?

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#6 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:50 AM

Not surprised to see a price drop on this. Most people who wanted this game probably bought it before or just after the MLB season started. I bet sales are slowing down a bit coming up to the all star break.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#7 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:10 AM

This the earliest it has dropped in price though. I don't think it dropped in any other year in June. Usually it holds past the All-Star Break even close to October in some years.

I bet the used price will be $35 as well.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#8 Larrabee213

Larrabee213

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

Thanks, just picked it up from newegg.com for $35!