Today: Amazon Gold Box Video Game Deals All Day Long

• Please log in to reply
462 replies to this topic

#451 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:10 AM

Hey guys, I was bored so I check amazon and they have a sealed copy of et for the Atari 2600 for 59.99 lol. Don't ask why I searched for it cause I don't know why

Edited by strait edge follower, 22 June 2011 - 04:22 AM.

Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#452 fujimitsu

fujimitsu

I came to drink milk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:13 AM

Hey guys, I was bored so I check amazon and they have a sealed copy of et for the Atari 2600 for 59.99 lol. Don't ask why I searched for it cause I don't know why

ET was legendarily overproduced. Such a shit game...

#453 BackInBlack

BackInBlack

Fisher Price DSL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:15 AM

Good deal for me, since I am one of the very few that don't have Scribblenauts already.
StarCraft 2 - Roses

#454 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:21 AM

ET was legendarily overproduced. Such a shit game...

I don't know what shocks me more, the fact that this legendary turd of a game was made or that it has a almost 4 star user rating on amazon lol. Probibly former people who worked on the game gave it that rating cause they are still ashamed all these years later. Weren't most of the copies of the game buried in the Nevada desert or something cause it never sold much at all ? Or was that an urban legend. The only games I can think of that match this piece of ultimate sucktitude are superman 64, big riggs and aquaman for gamecube
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#455 fujimitsu

fujimitsu

I came to drink milk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:23 AM

I don't know what shocks me more, the fact that this legendary turd of a game was made or that it has a almost 4 star user rating on amazon lol. Probibly former people who worked on the game gave it that rating cause they are still ashamed all these years later. Weren't most of the copies of the game buried in the Nevada desert or something cause it never sold much at all ? Or was that an urban legend. The only games I can think of that match this piece of ultimate sucktitude are superman 64, big riggs and aquaman for gamecube

As someone who owns and has played all of these I pity anyone else so unfortunate.

AFAIK the desert thing is a myth, but this game was at least partly responsible for the crash. Couldn't blame them for taking such an action...

#456 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:24 AM

Are the personal gold boxes or deals determined by your browsing history and purchases? Because I mainly browse electronics and games and books but the frequency leans towards games. But yet I still get offers on brooms, blenders, mugs..

#457 gloveslap415

gloveslap415

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:25 AM

no sir...wasn't implying that; i liked it. 'nail in the coffin' tickled me. the :imwithst: was just spur of the moment....no disrespect intended...

Oh, my mistake.
Spoiler

#458 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:26 AM

Are the personal gold boxes or deals determined by your browsing history and purchases? Because I mainly browse electronics and games and books but the frequency leans towards games. But yet I still get offers on brooms, blenders, mugs..

I search for game deals mainly and I always get personal gold box deals for them so I beleave it has to do with your browsing history.
Currently playing

#459 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:55 AM

New Mexico was the ET burial ground. They did the proper mafia burial and cemented over the remains. I tried linking the Wiki posting, but my iPad is having a mind of it's own ATM.

#460 rogueweapon

rogueweapon

FREEyourMIND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:00 AM

that GOLD BOX EVENT WAS CRAP.
Posted Image

GET SMART, sub my videos & favorites on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/rogueweapon

@rogueweapon twitter
http://www.twitter.com/rogueweapon

#461 Cheeseknight28

Cheeseknight28

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:08 AM

Holy crap, batteries tomorrow! Might jump on that!

...Seriously!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Now playing:
:360: AC:B | Oblivion | Metro 2033
:ds: Radiant Historia | Pokemon Black | The World Ends with You
:psp: Valkyrie Profile
Just finished:
:360: Brink :censored:

Backlog status: 95+ games

#462 io

io

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:44 AM

:lol:, and now for the next day the Amazon DotD is... Scribblenauts for $12.99!

WTF!? I've never seen them do anything like that before (after having a lightning deal for it at $9.99 just 4 hours earlier).

#463 NewYorkHitta

NewYorkHitta

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

Holy crap...I bought DW7 and used super saver shipping and I just got it now. It was what 2 days ago I ordered it?