(PS3) Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes $15.56 on Amazon.com

there is another thread on here that I made a comment but... I really like this game. PLENTY of hours to put into it if you wanted to. 16 characters, 10 weapons each. 100 support characters. Multiple playthroughs for each character. Granted the gameplay gets repetative though.

[quote name='shurija']I wish this was for Xbox 360, I love all DW-style games.[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer it on 360 as well, for the achievements. Oddly enough, 360 was the only system this wasn't ported on.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']dropped to $15.99[/QUOTE]

If you want to go through a 3rd Party seller. If you're like me, and would rather use Amazon Credit, it's 16.70 and as I said, still dropping. With over 99 copies, it's bound to keep going down, ala Majin.

[quote name='CaoPi']you guys are missing out, get a PS3! the wii ver is just ugly yes I do mean ugly![/QUOTE]

Well, I have a PS3, just if a game's on both systems, I usually go with 360 due to my buddy list and achievements. As it's not available on 360, I'll most likely pick this up on PS3 then. Never played a Basara, Love Samurai Warriors.

I played the demo, knowing/caring nothing about the series or its backstory, and it actually was kind of fun. Maybe I'll bite if it's under $10. I don't have a good track record with sub-$10 games though (previous incarnations being Fracture and Operation Flashpoint: DR).

I've had this game in my shopping cart for about a month. It usually changes a few pennies every day, now at $19.68, the lowest I've seen it was about $16.99. (It's $16.99 on the Wii w/ Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days)) The trade-in is PS3 - $13, Wii $6 even though the MSRP is $19.99 on both.

Oh, and Amazon is currently offering it w/ FREE Standard Shipping (3-5 days) so you don't need to buy anything else. In NY I still pay tax though 8-(

bread's done
Back