Amazon AppStore - Peggle for free (6/21 Only!)

LegendK7ll3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I didn't see this posted anywhere yet, so apologies if it was posted already.

Starting at 3AM (EST), and lasting through-out the day, Peggle will be free to download via the Amazon AppStore as their "Deal of the Day" (very much similar to the Plants vs. Zombies deal they had just offered not too long ago).

Edit: Link to Amazon Store page -- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055OQCZI/ref=docs-os-doi_0 (Deal is LIVE! - ends 6/22, price returns to $2.99).

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. I'm a peggle junkie & I haven't been paying much attention to the amazon android deals so thanks much

[quote name='sgr76']I agree. I'm a peggle junkie & I haven't been paying much attention to the amazon android deals so thanks much[/QUOTE]

You should man. I found some gems on there or apps that I heard about..just didn't download them because I didn't want to pay, lol. Peggle is awesome!

good job, I usually check every day for free app a day thing, but peggle is sweet, totally forgot about it this morning :) thanks op, hopefully will work on my rooted gtab :)

I usually check off and on, so I'm really glad I saw this thread.

I've been waiting for Peggle on Android since I got my phone. Now my life is complete. I have achieved total happiness. Nothing horrible will ever happen to me again.

Thank you for saving my life, OP.

[quote name='iRandom']this is android not apple correct?[/QUOTE]

Apple has an Amazon app store too? Sounds very unlike them.

[quote name='Gamehead']I think Amazon app store deals are posted in the Android Section.[/QUOTE]

Yeah where it shouldn't be.

hell yes, i saw it and came running to post if it wasn't here already, glad to see everyone already had a heads up :) Thanks for posting! It never hurts to have peggle on another platform

Some people are having issues downloading....me included, states not compatible. Although, I downloaded on Amazon.com and I will download when I have WiFi access (this is WiFi D/L only)

Oh, I was wondering what Amazon AppStore referred to. Thought it might have been the PC download for free. So its Android, good to know.

We have a section specifically made and labeled free, this is the deals section. A deal would be getting this game for half or something, free is well, free.

[quote name='gargus']We have a section specifically made and labeled free, this is the deals section. A deal would be getting this game for half or something, free is well, free.[/QUOTE]

this is free for one day, so it's a deal.

[quote name='redfusion']this is free for one day, so it's a deal.[/QUOTE]

And then it will be discounted for a week or two if it is like this company's previous Amazon releases. This was a Popcap deal for the arrival of the game in the Amazon store.

[quote name='mrniceguy8']Damn, my tablet is not compatible.[/QUOTE]

Mine said the same thing, but I retried and somehow forced it to download

[quote name='ssjmichael']Mine said the same thing, but I retried and somehow forced it to download[/QUOTE]
What kind of tablet do you have? Mine was rooted. I had to purchased through my laptop then install it on my transformer pad.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']What opera song is it when it hits the last orange ball?[/QUOTE]

seriously? its ode to joy...

bread's done
Back