Best Buy Outlet - Bayonetta (360) $11.99 + shipping

Really fun and stylish game. I think this is a great price point for it as well. To bad the graphics, story telling, characters ( besides bayonetta ), boss recycling and those on rails vehicle segments brought my personal rating for this game down. Otherwise its a great action game with great combat. Mikami's games are always fun to play :)

Grabbed one. Already beat it but for that price I'll add it to my collection to 1000 it out later, especially with free shipping (Premier Members only)

Mine had it in a clearance bin with 15% off all the games in it. So ended up being about $10. Still have not played it yet though and I got it about a month ago.

I started playing this recently. I find it very bizarre and not particularly amazing. Of course it took me until chapter 4 before I even figured out I could change weapons, so obviously I'm not great at it either.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I started playing this recently. I find it very bizarre and not particularly amazing. Of course it took me until chapter 4 before I even figured out I could change weapons, so obviously I'm not great at it either.[/QUOTE]

I was disappointed with the weapons as none were really special from one another. Particulary the shotguns as they were too slow and didn't do all that much damage. I just stuck with the kitana throughout the whole game and only used the pistols to get some cheap pot shots at bosses and that grace and glory enemy ( I hate those two bastards grace and glory )

bread's done
Back