sorry kiddos got held up at work

3GD9-APN8-25QA
F43T-NJNG-N5JF
M4KH-NENT-QABP
JH6Q-NLNA-6JC9
2K7G-P5N3-RHQ8
G44P-FFN3-QRR2
LT4Q-BMNG-8NRA

BONUS 2 OF THE CODES HAVE CREEPY CRAWLY KICKBACK!

ALSO PLEASE DON'T REDEEM IF YOU ALREADY HAVE PLUS
WOULD LIKE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO ENJOY BETA

AND CAPS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crazedimp321']If you have a surplus of codes, would you mind sending one my way? Really don't want to register with a site just to get a beta code.[/QUOTE]

Same. If you wouldn't mind tossing one my way, i'd really appreciate it.

[quote name='TmanMushroom']The codes provided by the media are special because they come with the creepy crawlers kickback![/QUOTE]

What's that?

Hmmm, lot of work for so few codes (42 comments and only 25codes) i'm hoping to maybe pick one up from someone friendly here, or maybe from some twitter contest or something....who knows :( i really don't want to register for some site then post then email the admin...too many steps.

well i am in the process of trying to sell a lot of them. if the deal falls though i will post the codes one day prior to the beta going live. so i'll be referring to this thread at that date. also if you got plus free from the welcome back program you can get beta access the same day without a code.

[quote name='tokyostomp']well i am in the process of trying to sell a lot of them. if the deal falls though i will post the codes one day prior to the beta going live. so i'll be referring to this thread at that date. also if you got plus free from the welcome back program you can get beta access the same day without a code.[/QUOTE]

I'll watch this thread then.

[quote name='tokyostomp']well i am in the process of trying to sell a lot of them. if the deal falls though i will post the codes one day prior to the beta going live. so i'll be referring to this thread at that date. also if you got plus free from the welcome back program you can get beta access the same day without a code.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I thought you couldn't sell beta codes.

I do have uncharted 3 beta code vouncher code. I haven't scratch it yet and I'll trade it for something else. Please let me know if you are interested in it, then pm anytime.

[quote name='technom22']Hey, I thought you couldn't sell beta codes.[/QUOTE]

you cant on cag he may be selling them somewhere else but he wont be able to here.

[quote name='bob101910']Is that real? Sounds silly to me.[/QUOTE]

Well i looked up his feedback, seems legit to me though.

[quote name='bfett9']would greatly appreciate it if someone PM'd a code thanks![/QUOTE]

Did you get one yet? If not I can send you one.

bread's done
Back