Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (6/26/11 to 7/2/11)

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#91 sadakou

sadakou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:15 AM

Will these prices be online and can we get Amazon to match them? I would love to get some tax-free games and not have to pay for gas.

#92 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:25 AM

Hmmmm may get Rayman and Rabbids.....I highly recommend Ghost Recon for this price, and while Super Monkey Ball isn't as good it's still worth the price asked I feel.

#93 joshrocker

joshrocker

Hanging on the seedy side of the game store

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

WTH, all these games at 60% off for a recently launched system?? Really shows how poorly the 3ds launch was handled.

Or just how bad the launch lineup was. . . . .

#94 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:46 AM

I might bite on Rayman...although I already own 2 copies of it, so nevermind.

Hmm...theoretically The Sims...

I wouldn't call this deal BAD...
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#95 Irohazaka

Irohazaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:59 PM

Does Toys R us give out rein-checks on deals like these usually?

Steam: SnappsX

#96 WalkinPneumonia

WalkinPneumonia

Professional Cheap @$$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:54 AM

I may get Rayman. I never played it before.
Posted Image

#97 fightxusa

fightxusa

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:12 AM

Here's this weeks ad. How you do guys know that Shadow wars was going to be on there. I was looking and I didn't' see it. http://toysrus.shopl...ion=entryflash

#98 rumblebear

rumblebear

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:39 AM

Rayman is good actually. If you haven't played one of the million ports, this is worth a buy

Rayman 3ds is a really bad port. Severe frame rate issues, numerous bugs, audio gitches, double images in 3d, etc. Better off playing the n64 or dreamcast version.

#99 goeagles5039

goeagles5039

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:39 AM

Yeah, I want to know where this person saw Shadow Wars on there. I am still wondering if I should pick it up or not, but I would like to know.

#100 kingzblend121

kingzblend121

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:44 AM

Also I thought Super Monkey Ball was supposed to be on there too. Where is it?

#101 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:44 AM

I was thinking of getting a couple of the unadvertised titles like shadow wars even though I don't have a 3DS yet, since this is the lowest they've been. But then common sense hit me that if they are already this low, they'll probably drop further or at least the same in the near future so I should just wait until I actually get a 3ds. Anyone disagree and think this is the lowest we'll see this year?

#102 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:57 AM

From the 60% off 3DS games' product description:

MORE ON SALE IN STORE!

And there you have it.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#103 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:02 AM

I was thinking of getting a couple of the unadvertised titles like shadow wars even though I don't have a 3DS yet, since this is the lowest they've been. But then common sense hit me that if they are already this low, they'll probably drop further or at least the same in the near future so I should just wait until I actually get a 3ds. Anyone disagree and think this is the lowest we'll see this year?

IMO, $40 -> $15.99 is a pretty substantial drop. There's a chance we'll see a couple of the junk titles (Asphalt, The bullshit dinosaur game) drop to ~$10. But I think this is as low as we'll see "good" titles like Ghost Recon drop.

I figure there's a mild chance we'll see lower prices; but it's doubtful so many will go on sale at once. Considering the simplicity and certainty of getting so many titles for $15.99, I think it's worth picking them up now.

I have a 3DS, and already own Pilotwings, SSFIV, Samurai Chronicles, Madden, Ocarina of Time, and Blazeblue.

I'm hoping all the games show up for $15.99 online, and so I can pricematch at either Walmart or BestBuy where I have gift cards. If they do, I'll be picking up Ghost Recon, Super Monkey Ball, Splinter Cell, Rayman, and the Sims 3.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#104 brandonandtiff

brandonandtiff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:05 AM

If you click the sale while viewing the weekly ad, and click "Buy Online" it takes you to a list of the games on sale, and it matches the titles listed in this thread. Apparently you can also use the search term "0626113dsvg".

Maybe this means all of those games will be on sale, and hopefully on sale online as well.

#105 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:15 AM

Here's this weeks ad. How you do guys know that Shadow wars was going to be on there. I was looking and I didn't' see it. http://toysrus.shopl...ion=entryflash

A person that frequents the forum who happens to work there confirmed the list and then added additional titles.

#106 donssword

donssword

Gaming longer than u

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:15 AM

Thor DS for $20 is good.

Mostly decent reviews. I think it can go cheaper though.

--
My first console: the Teletype 33.

DonsSword.png

#107 goeagles5039

goeagles5039

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:19 AM

Now I have to decide if I really want Ghost Recon, or any other game on that list...

#108 PlatinumKitten

PlatinumKitten

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:20 AM

Terrible ad! =(

#109 GoVols

GoVols

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:25 AM

I can't wait to see what the unadvertised deals are!!!
Nobody Beats A SuperCAG Deal!!! Nobody!!!

#110 fightxusa

fightxusa

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:07 AM

Thanks, that helps out. Never know if ppl are trolling putting random prices up. Guess I'm going to be up early tomorrow.

#111 marvelguy68

marvelguy68

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:29 AM

f540 headset is a really good deal, especially if you have ps3 and 360. works with both, has input selection, rechargeable and works very well. I paid $149 and do not regret it one bit.

#112 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:53 AM

no Super Street Fighter Arcade deals?

I'm looking for them too - pretty disappointed that nothing has popped up anywhere, despite it releasing on Tuesday.

#113 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:08 AM

I'll let you know if I find out anything about trade-in promos other than the 30% extra for next week.

So the 30% extra is continuing through next week?

#114 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:21 AM

IMO, $40 -> $15.99 is a pretty substantial drop. There's a chance we'll see a couple of the junk titles (Asphalt, The bullshit dinosaur game) drop to ~$10. But I think this is as low as we'll see "good" titles like Ghost Recon drop.

I figure there's a mild chance we'll see lower prices; but it's doubtful so many will go on sale at once. Considering the simplicity and certainty of getting so many titles for $15.99, I think it's worth picking them up now.

I think I'll just wait since I don't even plan to get a 3ds anytime soon. All of these are bound to hit $19.99 msrp sooner or later, and don't seem in danger of going OOP.

And you probably shouldn't have posted the extra titles over at slickdeals. Generally there are more hoarders/flippers over there who will make it harder for CAGs to find them in stock.

#115 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:38 AM

I think I'll just wait since I don't even plan to get a 3ds anytime soon. All of these are bound to hit $19.99 msrp sooner or later, and don't seem in danger of going OOP.

And you probably shouldn't have posted the extra titles over at slickdeals. Generally there are more hoarders/flippers over there who will make it harder for CAGs to find them in stock.

Fair enough. In any case, good luck if you change your mind! Don't let the haters get to you. The 3DS is a great system, and there are a steady stream of releases between now and Christmas. If you want one, I'd recommend it. I have no regrets buying Day One.

I'd completely agree with you if the stores were opening right now. But someone on Slickdeals was sure to discover for themselves or read it over here in the next ~10 hours. Furthermore, the "flipping possibilites" are pretty limited. Most of these games only sell for ~$20 or so on eBay/Glyde/CL. And the market for 3DS games is pretty darn small. Taking all that into consideration, I think I'm more likely spreading the love to other gamers rather than hoarders.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#116 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:45 AM

no Super Street Fighter Arcade deals?

Well this is the 4'th console release for a 2 year old game plus its releasing for 40. My guess since its cheaper then the other big release games right away that they don't see any incentive to put a sale on it right away. In two weeks or so I bet we will se a deal for it from one of the big retailers
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#117 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:01 AM

So, because it's going to happen anyways it makes it ok? That method of thinking is just straight up stupid! Just because there isn't much money to be made doesn't mean people on slick deals wont hoard and you posting the updated list doesn't help either, especially involving prim4444 without his consent. Who knows maybe he wants to remain anonymous.

#118 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:05 AM

who the hell posted to slickdeals? and why?

Now we all have to rush to TRU this week before those idiots pick up everything for $2 in ebay profit.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#119 RussellC

RussellC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:37 AM

Since the $10 gift card with RE 3D is not in the ad, I just pre-ordered through bestbuy.com for in-store pickup.

#120 KRATOS

KRATOS

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:43 AM

this week is not looking that good. looks like garbage ware to me. maybe some easy gamerscore.