Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (6/26/11 to 7/2/11)

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#121 Neg

Neg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:36 AM

Decisions, decisions. Have to pick up another wii since I gave my old one to my niece over a year ago, and now with game trade-ins have at least $140 in gift cards. I guess the only difference between bundles is one has mario kart while the other has the sports games, both have the remote plus. Another $30 giftcard is like free money, hrm.

Pick it up, or wait and see if I get lucky with the next gamer mag........

#122 EeK85

EeK85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:03 AM

Hey guys, is Vanquish supposed to be $20 now? I saw it at some BBY for that price.

#123 Erock302

Erock302

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:30 PM

f540 headset is a really good deal, especially if you have ps3 and 360. works with both, has input selection, rechargeable and works very well. I paid $149 and do not regret it one bit.

This is what I wanted to hear. I'll have to check it out. I read on Cnet that the headset doesn't connect wirelessly to the 360. Did I read that wrong or do you still have to have it connected to the console or controller?

Edited by Erock302, 26 June 2011 - 03:28 PM.

#124 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

Decisions, decisions. Have to pick up another wii since I gave my old one to my niece over a year ago, and now with game trade-ins have at least $140 in gift cards. I guess the only difference between bundles is one has mario kart while the other has the sports games, both have the remote plus. Another $30 giftcard is like free money, hrm.

I don't know if it's YMMV - but I saw one of the older white Wii's at my BB with Sports and Sports resort that had a big rubber band around it and included an extra WiiMote, Nunchuck, component cables and some type of starter kit for $149.99.

#125 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

Ordered Splinter Cell. After tax and shipping it came to just under $23. I tried ordering Rayman as well but it reports as out of stock when you add it to your cart. It's safe to assume most of these titles will be unavailable online by the end of today.

#126 brandonandtiff

brandonandtiff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:24 PM

Deal is working online, and Super Monkey Ball even qualifies for free shipping.

#127 360...

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:41 PM

There is also a bogo40% it says it cannot be combined with other offers but these are sale prices so idk if anyone finds out post what ur results are, I'll give it a try for monkey ball and Rayman after work

#128 brandonandtiff

brandonandtiff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

There is also a bogo40% it says it cannot be combined with other offers but these are sale prices so idk if anyone finds out post what ur results are, I'll give it a try for monkey ball and Rayman after work

Any idea if this can be used online?

#129 360...

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:56 PM

I don't know I just got the e-mail... I just read it and the fine print said sale prices become active @ 9 eastern time so it should be live if they do stack, anybody have any luck?

#130 dexterslu

dexterslu

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

Just got back from my local TRU, all titles mentioned in this thread to be on the deal were on sale for 15.99 nothing else. I didn't pick anything up because the trade for those games are about 12 bucks across the board..

#131 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:37 PM

I just came back from my local Toys R Us (Newark, DE). I saw $15.99 price tags next to all the games mentioned in this thread except for Rabbids in Time. However, they didn't have any in stock (which could explain why there was no sale tag). Anyway, there is one Ghost Recon left and one Splinter cell left (I picked up one of each). They had quite a few of the other titles in stock (Madden, Rayman, Asphalt, Sims, etc.).

#132 predseth

predseth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:44 PM

I just came back from my local Toys R Us (Newark, DE). I saw $15.99 price tags next to all the games mentioned in this thread except for Rabbids in Time. However, they didn't have any in stock (which could explain why there was no sale tag). Anyway, there is one Ghost Recon left and one Splinter cell left (I picked up one of each). They had quite a few of the other titles in stock (Madden, Rayman, Asphalt, Sims, etc.).

Did you get 40% off of one of them?

#133 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:01 PM

No 40% off

Did you get 40% off of one of them?

#134 abilyk

abilyk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:53 PM

On the TRU website, Sims 3 and Bust-a-Move are in stock, have free shipping, and qualify for B1G1 50% off. Total is $23.98 + tax. These are the only 3DS deal games with this extra promotion, and I can't bring myself to buy them -- reviews are sketchy -- but maybe some of you will be interested.

#135 BlackWindEXE

BlackWindEXE

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:39 PM

yeah I'm debating as well. I can pick up a used one on CL (for maybe half the price) or grab one of these. If it was the mario kart bundle it would be a done deal since I want that game anyway. And I already have twilight princess so I'll be good to go when I finally get a Wii.

More accessories is always better though. And $30 plus a couple from rewardzone definitely helps.

#136 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

On the TRU website, Sims 3 and Bust-a-Move are in stock, have free shipping, and qualify for B1G1 50% off. Total is $23.98 + tax. These are the only 3DS deal games with this extra promotion, and I can't bring myself to buy them -- reviews are sketchy -- but maybe some of you will be interested.

I bought The Sims 3 last week. It's a bit on the simple side, but it does play like an actual Sims game. I was pretty comfortable with recommending it to Sims fans at $25. At $15.99, it's even easier.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#137 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:15 PM

who the hell posted to slickdeals? and why?

Now we all have to rush to TRU this week before those idiots pick up everything for $2 in ebay profit.

Man, dont you know rep is everything...EVERYTHING!! The higher the rep, the cooler you are. Geez I thought you knew this.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#138 PAULINK

PAULINK

Woah, I can edit this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

aw geez, just as soon as I try to purchase shadow wars, it goes out of stock. Shouldn't have waited :/

#139 shadowcat2576

shadowcat2576

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

I went this morning and picked up Sims, Rayman, Rabbids, Ghost Recon, Monkeyball, and Bust a Move. They didn't have any signs up, but at least had plenty of copies.

#140 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:45 PM

Man, dont you know rep is everything...EVERYTHING!! The higher the rep, the cooler you are. Geez I thought you knew this.

I've been an active member on Slickdeals for ~5 years, and have a rep of 56 or so. I don't give a flying **** about my "rep". I care about other gamers, and not all of them check CAG. Hell, I've been registered on this site for about four years longer than you.

There's a lot of whining and bitching in this thread. Lots of it. It's pretty pathetic.

CAG is not a secret community any more. Hell, there are people posting in the Slickdeals thread to get the games they want before CAG FLIPPERS get all the games. :-/ And I agree with them; lately, there are just as many flippers on CAG as there are on SD.

Furthermore... go take a look at that SD thread now. Everyone was flipping out last night when it got posted, and then I replied in it. I said nobody cares about these games, and I was blasted. Hmm.. it's 1pm in the afternoon, and the thread over there still hasn't broken two pages, lulz. Compare that to the Buy 2 for $50 deal last week, where the thread hit 20 pages in a few hours.

Anyway, the point is; not everyone is out to help hoarders. A lot of people, myself included, are interested in helping fellow GAMERS. Unfortunately, nowadays, that doesn't mean to just keep it on CAG.

This thread has 22,000 views, and the thread on Slickdeals has 3,000 views. Hmm... I wonder where all the hoarders and flippers are getting their info?

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#141 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

If that b1g40% worked on these I'd probalby pull the trigger on finally get a 3ds. 10 new games for like 120 bucks would make it worth it, I think.

#142 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:01 PM

I've been an active member on Slickdeals for ~5 years, and have a rep of 56 or so. I don't give a flying **** about my "rep". I care about other gamers, and not all of them check CAG. Hell, I've been registered on this site for about four years longer than you.

:lol::bow:

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

#143 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:21 PM

Just got back from TRU picked up Monkey Ball, Ghost Recon, Asphalt 3D & Rayman 3D. I was there bright and early as the store opened first one there, I thought long and hard about Combat of Giants and Splinter Cell. I've never been much of a Splinter Cell fan but I might go back for Combat of Giants. The 40% off didn't stack but in the email I received it does say does not combine with other offers.

#144 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:23 PM

:lol::bow:

Dunno if it's just you or the situation you've put yourself in, but youre coming off as an obnoxious asshole.

#145 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

Dunno if it's just you or the situation you've put yourself in, but youre coming off as an obnoxious asshole.

Dude, I made a joke post replying to confoosious's post and this guy comes in and tears me a new one like I had just pissed in his Cheerios. Then lets me know he's been here for 5 years longer than I, so I laughed at him and bowed to the all great and mighty. Sorry if I offended you in the process

87688.png

#146 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:42 PM

Just got back from TRU picked up Monkey Ball, Ghost Recon, Asphalt 3D & Rayman 3D. I was there bright and early as the store opened first one there, I thought long and hard about Combat of Giants and Splinter Cell. I've never been much of a Splinter Cell fan but I might go back for Combat of Giants. The 40% off didn't stack but in the email I received it does say does not combine with other offers.

The original price of the games have to be $19.99 or less for the B1G1 sale to work.

#147 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

The original price of the games have to be $19.99 or less for the B1G1 sale to work.

Gotcha, didn't even cross my mind. Well, I'm glad I wasn't that asshole demanding the sale, I wasn't expecting so nothing lost here.

#148 Nealocus123

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:51 PM

Damn I wish they'd give a gc or something instead of ufc 2010 cause I already own it...

You can always trade it in for a GC.

#149 sk3tchcom

sk3tchcom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:02 PM

It's a good time to get a 3DS. Still waiting for my drugstore.com $211.99 3DS to arrive...but in the meantime I've picked up a ton of great games for cheap. Added Sims 3, Madden, Splinter Cell, and Bust-A-Move to that list - $64.45 total ($16.11/ea.) shipped (with tax) to my door (Sims 3 + Bust-A-Move made Bust-A-Move 50% off). Can't beat that. Thanks OP and fellow CAGers.

#150 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:07 PM

You can always trade it in for a GC.

I just saw the trade in credit...it's $8, lol. I was thinking the same thing.