Vintage stock 4th of July sale *in store only* this weekend

Rogueleader17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Vintage stock is having thier annual 4th of july sale this weekend july 1 - 4. The sale is in Store only and Vintage stock is located in texas, missouri, kansas, arkansas and oklahoma. You can find thier complete list of locations here. The highlight of the sale is the buy 2 get one free on all preowned dvds, blurays, videogames, cds, and records. They also have preowned consoles on sale: original xbox for $39.99, gamecube for $24.99, ps2 $49.99, psp $79.99, Playstation $14.99, dreamcast $14.99 and gameboy adv sp $39.99. There are some other pretty good non-videogame sales going on as well for comic book, card and toy collectors.

saleflyerwithtextandlinking.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow they spread out. Think they started in OK. Remember seeing an old gi Joe aircraft carrier in one. Some cool stuff. But I haven't been to one is many years. Some really creepy types tend to be found there.

They are pretty expensive but sometimes some people drop off some gems there that are hard to find. Their trade in values are as bad as GS for the most part.

Too bad I will be out of town during that weekend.

First thread ever, went alittle crazy with the colors sorry. Didnt see anything posted anywhere else and thought I would mention it to for all us in the midwest.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back