2 for $40 at Zavvi - RE5: Gold Edition, Tomb Raider Trilogy, Demon's Souls

earvcunanan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
All games are NEW (not used).
Free shipping to the US from Zavvi.com.
PS3 games only as they are region free (but there may be some 360 games on the list that are region free, so you'll have to research).

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/2-for-25/games.list

Included in the sale:

- Time Crisis: Razing Storm
- Demon's Souls
- Tomb Raider Trilogy
- MX vs ATV: Alive
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
- Medal of Honor
- Prince of Persia Trilogy
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
- Splatterhouse
- Agarest: Generations of War
- Knights Contract
- Skate 3
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
- Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
- The Orange Box
- Super Street Fighter IV
- Dynasty Warriors 6

$29 games:

- Killzone 3
- LittleBigPlanet 2
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior
- Dead Space 2
- Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Red Dead: Redemption
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
- Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']no point in getting pal region game if your gonna get DLC of different region PSN store[/QUOTE]

EU DLC will work on a NA console, and even with a US account.

And you don't need to buy the DLC for any of these games...

[quote name='earvcunanan']EU DLC will work on a NA console, and even with a US account.

And you don't need to buy the DLC for any of these games...[/QUOTE]

what? since when? i was always under the impression that EU DLC only works with a EU account. If this is the case, i should be able to mix my UK dissida 012 limited edition codes with the ones i got for the US

You just need to have a EU PSN account, activate your codes from there, then play on your US account. Be advised that there are certain EU games that won't have compatibility with US consoles in regards to DLC, because of software compatibility issues.

Tempted to grab RE5 Gold edition for the Move support? Can anyone comment on how the Move is with RE5? Would also grab Tomb Raider Trilogy for the other game if its not OOS

Really tempted to get ME2 and either TR or PoP Trilogy but my backlog is way too long. Just Demon's Soul and Dragon Age will take me forever to finish and I have at least 10 other games yet to be opened.

Mass Effect 2 for ps3 is not included in the sale. Its the PC version that is in the sale. Sucks because I was going to buy ME2 for ps3.

[quote name='wolfgang2399']Mass Effect 2 for ps3 is not included in the sale. Its the PC version that is in the sale. Sucks because I was going to buy ME2 for ps3.[/QUOTE]

Nice catch. I was only looking at the picture. Would've been disappointed with the PC version.

[quote name='wolfgang2399']Mass Effect 2 for ps3 is not included in the sale. Its the PC version that is in the sale. Sucks because I was going to buy ME2 for ps3.[/QUOTE]
Your right it is the PC version but has a picture for PS3. I was just about to buy it too.

[quote name='Troutyogurt']Your right it is the PC version but has a picture for PS3. I was just about to buy it too.[/QUOTE]

Good thing somebody caught that.. I was about to order that and TR Trilogy. I don't really see anything else I'd want besides TR Trilogy.:whistle2:/

Do you guys (in the US) have any issues trading-in PAL region games? I once bought LBP from the UK and I've never tried trading it in. Was thinking about $29 for Killzone 3, but I want to have the option of getting rid of it down the line. Otherwise, I'll just wait until it drops in price here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the Tomb Raider and Prince of Persia HD collections, and also took the opportunity to get Agarest: Generations of War for PS3 and the physical release of Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty since those aren't available here in the states :D

Isn't there some hidden fee when ordered from Zavvi? they charge a bit extra for international orders I heard?

[quote name='mdmusick']I ordered the Tomb Raider and Prince of Persia HD collections, and also took the opportunity to get Agarest: Generations of War for PS3 and the physical release of Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty since those aren't available here in the states :D[/QUOTE]

Agarest, the disc ver has some translation problems, if you actually wanted a solid copy I would suggest the 360 ver

[quote name='CaoPi']Isn't there some hidden fee when ordered from Zavvi? they charge a bit extra for international orders I heard?[/QUOTE]
I ordered the Orange Box(PS3) a while ago and didn't get charged any hidden fees. First time I've heard of this.

[quote name='Dranakin']Do you guys (in the US) have any issues trading-in PAL region games? I once bought LBP from the UK and I've never tried trading it in. Was thinking about $29 for Killzone 3, but I want to have the option of getting rid of it down the line. Otherwise, I'll just wait until it drops in price here.[/QUOTE]

I've traded in PAL games to GS before with no problems. Just don't bring in the PAL case because the bar code won't work and they probably won't let you trade it in because of that. If it's the disc then they won't mind.

Also, sorry about the ME2 PS3 error, guys.

[quote name='CaoPi']Isn't there some hidden fee when ordered from Zavvi? they charge a bit extra for international orders I heard?[/QUOTE]

It's not a hidden fee but you're likely thinking of the international transaction fee charged by banks/creditors. It's like 3% of the transaction amount usually.

Stupid question, I'm sure, but has anyone paid with Paypal?

I selected the option but it won't go through or even prompt me to log in to my account.

[quote name='codeblue']Stupid question, I'm sure, but has anyone paid with Paypal?

I selected the option but it won't go through or even prompt me to log in to my account.[/QUOTE]

I ran into this problem with my prior purchase from Zavvi several months ago. Somebody else on here said it was possibly a USA/EURO PayPal incompatibility. I (and I imagine everyone else) just used a credit card.

bread's done
Back