How much can I sell this stuff for?

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I am curious how much I can try to sell this stuff for, I checked Ebay but cant find completed auctions to get an idea. I am trying to sell these items locally or possibly even on here. Everything is in Great condition/complete.

All 360 items

-Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition (SteelBook)
-Dragon Age Origins Collectors Edition (SteelBook)
-Dragon Age Origins HardBound Collectors Strategy Guide
-Dragon Age: Awaking
-Dragon Age II: Bioware Signature Edition
-Dragon Age II Limited Edition Hardbound Collectors Strategy Guide

Trying to sell them all at once instead of indivisually.

Any ideas?

I sold Dragon Age: Origins CE steelbook complete a month or two back on Ebay for $25 and awakening expansion for $16. Also sold the CE Guide for Origins about three months back and got around $50 I believe.

I'd say all at once you could get maybe $150-$200. Piece it out and you'll get a bit more. Also depends on the DLC if it has been used or not, some of the DA ones can go for $20-40 each.

Yeah, bundle it by game, then figure out what each individual item tends to go for on eBay and set a reserve. Toss the guides in for free to pad your offers. The guides won't have much value, IMO, with options like GameFAQs and whatnot. But if it's considered a bonus, you'll get more bids.

[quote name='mission42']I sold Dragon Age: Origins CE steelbook complete a month or two back on Ebay for $25 and awakening expansion for $16. Also sold the CE Guide for Origins about three months back and got around $50 I believe.

I'd say all at once you could get maybe $150-$200. Piece it out and you'll get a bit more. Also depends on the DLC if it has been used or not, some of the DA ones can go for $20-40 each.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks for the Info, Im thinking about just asking $100 or so, cause selling piece by piece probably take a while

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Yeah, bundle it by game, then figure out what each individual item tends to go for on eBay and set a reserve.[/QUOTE]

Ebay fee's are too high, I rather sell locally or give someone a great deal on CAG

Is it just me or do all these "I have a question about this stuff Im selling" threads you see popup in the wrong sections all the time basically come off as advertising in hopes they will get a offer?

bread's done
Back