CAGcast #245: Pussyface

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 supermidget

supermidget

Agent Short

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:33 PM

Thank you for the recommendation of: how did this get made! That show is amazing. Oh and btw, was anyone able to get castel? I couldn't find it. Anyway great show as always, as I type on my wii-like phone (iPhone)

#62 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:03 AM

Cheapy, Wombat and Shipwreck:

As someone who has held a leg while watching the business end of a child birth, I do not recommend it. It changes a man.

Good show, good energy and it's good to know that Shipwreck is ok.

#63 DQT

DQT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:46 AM

I really loved the intro. The gaming community and quite a few games writers (not journalists) seems so far up it's own ass these days in trying to get games TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY. Still want to high five Wombat for blurting out that he only plays art.

#64 ObiBen

ObiBen

Form Titan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:16 PM

I must have listened to the intro five or six times. Please add a section to the CAGcast called "We Only Play Art" starring Lord Cheapington, The Duke of Wombert, and Sir Shipsalot.

I'm going to echo some of the other CAGs in saying that the Joystiq Podcast and the CAGcast were my top two podcasts. I didn't hate the format change for Joystiq, but now that they are not doing a weekly podcast anymore, the CAGcast is number one baby.

Glad to hear that Ship is doing well. Keep up the great work guys.

#65 davidb69

davidb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:18 PM

Awesome cagcast as always, system update for PSN plus has to be setup, it does install automatically. if you havn't set this up then yes it doesn't work still. I've played games 4 or 5 months later and the update was already completed. It holds a 6 month period. I think it works well, dispite the need to bash Sony for no reason.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276

#66 Archaic

Archaic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:01 AM

Best CAGcast in a while, and even when it's slow it's still my favorite. Thanks for always doing this. You guys rock, and your chemistry is really what makes the show.

#67 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

Can anybody remember the name of the movie podcast wombat was talking about?

EDIT: great show btw!

#68 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:49 AM

Disappointed in Joystiq also. I had altogether abandoned IGN's podcasts in favor of the Joystiq podcast. It was funnier and more informative (oddly enough). If they were no longer feeling motivated to do the show, I guess I understand. But they should have said it that way rather than explaining that they had all these new hopes for how the show could be.

Seriously, if I order a damn Chicken Parm sub, I want a Chicken parm sub. I don't care if the cook has a bunch of ambitions for things he could do to change up my Chicken parm sub. The Joystiq guys really should have understood that their audience tuned in to hear that show, not this other nonsense.

#69 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:14 AM

I must have listened to the intro five or six times. Please add a section to the CAGcast called "We Only Play Art" starring Lord Cheapington, The Duke of Wombert, and Sir Shipsalot.

I'm going to echo some of the other CAGs in saying that the Joystiq Podcast and the CAGcast were my top two podcasts. I didn't hate the format change for Joystiq, but now that they are not doing a weekly podcast anymore, the CAGcast is number one baby.

Glad to hear that Ship is doing well. Keep up the great work guys.

That bit had me rolling. A "We Only Play Art" comic would be pretty funny too. Gotta add that to the to-do list behind "CheapyD and his Shitty Friends"

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#70 SuxoR

SuxoR

What choice did I have?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:01 AM

Awesome show glad to be listening again! What was the show Wombat mentioned? I think I found something similiar...but Wombat's sounded so much better T_T

1xz7eo.gif

#71 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:23 AM

I just got around to listening to this episode.

Cheapy's Playstation Plus rant on updates reminded me of the classic Seinfeld reservation rant.

"It downloads the system update, but it doesn't install the system update." And that's really the most important part of the system update.